Next time we might have to kill him

...Trump is just playing to the white trash, worried the darkies are overtaking them, which they are. Old and white and the majority, soon a thing of the past. They are welcome to their last grasp at power...
Newsflash...

Blacks constitute 12% of the population of the United States, according to the 2010 US Census.

Hardly an overpowering threat.

Hispanics now constitute 16% of the population of the United States, according to that same source.

People who are much more European and White in their appearance and outlook than Black Folk.

People who have now surpassed Blacks as the dominant Minority population.

Whites haven't been surpassed.

BLACKS have already (and recently) been surpassed.

It now seems time for America to put Black concerns on the back burner and to pay more attention to Hispanic concerns.

After all, Blacks have had the lead on this for 150 years, and really haven't done much with it.

Time to give the Hispanics a turn at the Dominant Minority Wheel.

It's a good bet that the dominant White Folk majority will ultimately find it MUCH easier to work with HIspanics than they do Blacks.

Interesting times.
If ten words will suffice, don't use 20.
US-Population-by-Race-Ethnicity.png
Indeed.

Hispanics have surpassed Blacks as the dominant Minority demographic in this country.

Time to begin paying more attention to Hispanics needs than Black ones.

Don't want to get your head thumped?

Don't show up at an opposition political rally and try to disrupt it, and to call out the key speaker.

Otherwise, Mother Nature is likely to de-select you.

Duh.

What a stupid, un-American comment...
Hardly.

...You inspire visions of a despicable 1960's Montgomery low-life cracker telling a Black woman to "ride the back of the bus or else get your head busted"...
Only in your own tiny little brain.

...No regard for the agreements we have to make amongst ourselves to form and maintain civil societies...
True. Those protesters trying to disrupt Trump rallies have no regard for the agreements we have to make amongst ourselves...

...The very first Americans agreed that in their new and revolutionary nation everyone had the right to protest anything at any time in any place without the fear of violent reprisal such protest in any other nation on Earth might bring...
Tell that to the hundreds of young people that Democrats arranged to have thumped on the head in Chicago's Grant Park during the 1968 Democratic Convention.

...Your reference to Nature "red in tooth and claw" should have been a warning there might be a conclusion such attitudes spring from an intellect just a little less evolved, a little less human. Duh.
Thank you for your feedback.

You'll find the Smurf Lounge three doors down, to the Left.

Your gift of Whine is also greatly appreciated.

2016 is a marvelous year for LibTard pissing and moaning and wailing and gnashing of teeth and hand-wringing and hair shirts and sackcloth and ashes, isn't it?

Funny stuff, and fun times.

==========================

Next batter, please...

Last edited:
He is a typical Phrump supporter. And Trump, as he does so well, speaks from both sides of his mouth. First he says he doesn't condone the violence. He then comes out and says we need to have more of this at the rallies. TRUMP IS A PSYCHOPATHY!

They are responsible for setting the tone. In the case, that of the Hitler Youths.
How do you get a seventy plus year old into a Hitler youth comparison?
Easy, same racist mob mentality.
Your right it speaks volumes about your mentality.
I'm not the one sucker-punching ******* at political rallies now am I?
No you are comparing grandpa with Hitler's youth. Very bright on your part, yep sure is.
Same Far Right thinking.

If Trump doesn't go out of his way during and between his rallies to calm down the crazies, he becomes more and more complicit in what might happen.

This isn't even politics at this point. It's literally becoming dangerous.

Interesting. I suppose you are saying that the "crazies" are fighting among themselves? Oh right, they went to a Trump rally just to fight with those who came to protest Trump at a Trump rally.

I realize you really want to convince yourself of a reason to vote for Mrs. Tuluza Clinton. Or maybe just justify the decision you already made. I don't really understand you mac. You bitch about PC and now bitch about someone who is in alleged trouble for not being PC, yet leads in the polls. Can't have it both ways mac.

If Trump doesn't go out of his way during and between his rallies to calm down the crazies, he becomes more and more complicit in what might happen.

This isn't even politics at this point. It's literally becoming dangerous.

Interesting. I suppose you are saying that the "crazies" are fighting among themselves? Oh right, they went to a Trump rally just to fight with those who came to protest Trump at a Trump rally.

I realize you really want to convince yourself of a reason to vote for Mrs. Tuluza Clinton. Or maybe just justify the decision you already made. I don't really understand you mac. You bitch about PC and now bitch about someone who is in alleged trouble for not being PC, yet leads in the polls. Can't have it both ways mac.
He's not PC, so he should be President? The fact that he's not PC is the only reason you're voting for him? That's it, black & white like that?

That's not nearly enough for me.

The man is an abject national embarrassment -- his behavior, his demeanor; there is absolutely no way of knowing how he would act or react or behave in any given situation; and I'm not at all convinced that he has the intellectual capacity I want in a President. To me he's essentially Sarah Palin drowning in testosterone.

The fact that he is not PC is not enough. I have drinking buddies who aren't PC. I look at more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back