Next time we might have to kill him

I wouldn't know. I do not associate with those type.
When you post on here with Stromfront-lite you do. Just look at Proud To Be White...
I do not know about, or associate with any of that. Obviously you do..you know so much about it all...
Considering the number of Hitler Youth here, not to mention Odium who makes race a religion, it's not hard if you pay attention.
No, I do not, and I most definitely pay attention. Just stay out of the gutter.
To stay out of the gutter I'd have to not post here...

Why do you?
And this place is not a gutter...but there definitely are gutterish people here.

:coffee: keep looking.
No need. So white all they needed was a burning cross.
That is not in the least bit racist or anything...
This isn't racist?
cross-burning.jpg

Is it a Tupperware party?
Looks like your kind of get together.
Nope. My people fight that kind of nonsense. Like Trump, it's tribal and childish.
I have yet to see your evidence of your insinuations towards him. If you get anything of substance I'm sure people will appreciate that. So far all you have done is make claims some old grandpa got radical smacked a protester and then you insinuated in your own words that no "darkies" were in a photo that you posted.

Apparently you have poor eyesight too!
400 or 500 people, and I see two. What you got?

More Jews than that pushed bodies into the ovens.
You're one to talk......you called blacks ''darkies''. Quite the insult.
I call them what most Trump-voting Hitler Youths will not, but it's what they mean. *******, Sand *******, and Wetbacks.
The only idiots who think any of those words mean anything anymore are Democrats and 70+ year old relics.

I would laugh my ass off if some racist BLM scumbag got murdered at a Trump rally. It would guarantee a Trump win.
It would only help cement the cause of creating more hate and division with those who desire to have hate and division. Don't give them any ideas they would likely sacrifice some young ignorant to purposely get the hate going.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

I call them what most Trump-voting Hitler Youths will not, but it's what they mean. *******, Sand *******, and Wetbacks.
The only idiots who think any of those words mean anything anymore are Democrats and 70+ year old relics.
Those mean what they have always meant, even if PC has toned them down.

This isn't racist?
cross-burning.jpg

Nope. My people fight that kind of nonsense. Like Trump, it's tribal and childish.
I have yet to see your evidence of your insinuations towards him. If you get anything of substance I'm sure people will appreciate that. So far all you have done is make claims some old grandpa got radical smacked a protester and then you insinuated in your own words that no "darkies" were in a photo that you posted.
Trump doesn't have substance, and neither do his supporters, mostly mental infants.

No, it's true. I never expect an intelligent reply from you, but this is so lame. Don't even claim to be outraged at this guy when you said nothing about the radical groups calling for the killing of cops. There have been many murders of cops. You look really stupid when you just post a nasty remark instead of posting something that takes thought.

This isn't racist?
cross-burning.jpg

Trump doesn't have substance, and neither do his supporters, mostly mental infants.
Your post here generally have very little substance. Other than your own personal rants I have yet to see a lot of thought going into what you post.

This isn't racist?
cross-burning.jpg

You're right. I don't see how he's a billionaire!! Oh but you have substance.....in your own mind..:rofl::rofl:

Apparently you have poor eyesight too!

This isn't racist?
cross-burning.jpg

No, it's a religious celebration.

This isn't racist?
cross-burning.jpg

pppfffttt
Maybe so. I steer so clear of the likes of that I would not know.

No, it's true. I never expect an intelligent reply from you, but this is so lame. Don't even claim to be outraged at this guy when you said nothing about the radical groups calling for the killing of cops. There have been many murders of cops. You look really stupid when you just post a nasty remark instead of posting something that takes thought.

How in the blue fuck is "the killing of cops" in any way related here?

This isn't racist?
cross-burning.jpg

That's roughly as Christian as an ISIS weapons trade show...

When you post on here with Stromfront-lite you do. Just look at Proud To Be White...
You mean the same guy who destroyed you on your supposed progressive credentials?

The sad thing is that I am a member of stormfront and I am 10x more of a progressive than any Democrat poster on here.

This isn't racist?
cross-burning.jpg

You're right. I don't see how he's a billionaire!! Oh but you have substance.....in your own mind..:rofl::rofl:
I have substance because I worked at it.

You mean the same guy who destroyed you on your supposed progressive credentials?

The sad thing is that I am a member of stormfront and I am 10x more of a progressive than any Democrat poster on here.
I'm a liberal, little Hitler Youth...

I have substance because I worked at it.

:lol: :lol:

I'm a liberal, little Hitler Youth...
So, you are not a progressive then.

Good to know.

This isn't racist?
cross-burning.jpg

Your post here generally have very little substance. Other than your own personal rants I have yet to see a lot of thought going into what you post.
You have no ability to judge.

This is all getting to the absurd point. Back and forth... /unwatch :wink_2:

Forum List

Back