Next time we might have to kill him

If someone is working the campaign then the one running has responsibility for their actions. They have to have guidelines. But, if someone is a mere supporter, I do not see how the one running is responsible for the actions.
They are responsible for setting the tone. In the case, that of the Hitler Youths.
But, they aren't puppets...
Doesn't matter...

Does to me.

If someone is working the campaign then the one running has responsibility for their actions. They have to have guidelines. But, if someone is a mere supporter, I do not see how the one running is responsible for the actions.
They are responsible for setting the tone. In the case, that of the Hitler Youths.
Doesn't matter...
Does to me.
Too bad...

Doesn't matter...
Does to me.
Too bad...

That I think each of us are responsible for our own actions?? No one., and I mean NO ONE could ever get me to commit an act of violence.

How do you get a seventy plus year old into a Hitler youth comparison?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Yes cause exercising your first amendment rights is justification for being assaulted

Exercising your rights does not free you from consequences, just as punching someone in front of witnesses means charges. It is just a matter of whether you feel it is worth it in either case. I am guessing both parties feel it was.

This is the United States of America. People should be allowed to speak without worrying about being attacked by someone who disagrees

In terms of ethics, you are correct!

However, you should not expect ethical behavior in every human..

Easy, same racist mob mentality.

Maybe there is OTHER OTHER bad guys that want to kill Trump? That would be a wet dream for liberals, Trumps assassination. Libs would eat that up like pudding on Christmas.

????????
????? that really is informative. ??????

Sorry. I just can't tell where you are coming from.
I am not a trump supporter. But I think a lot of anti-trump folks relish his demise, and would ironically condemn it and the methods used, but welcome it to, Please. You know full well what I mean.

Avatar4321 should we blame the_insert NFL Team here_whose fans beat others for showing up wearing the 'wrong' jersey? Whenever you get 10's of thousands of people together there's ALWAYS going to be assholes.

No one condones this behavior but its going to happen whenever you get thousands of people together and someone shows up to disrupt it. It's not unheard of and happens every Sunday in the NFL. Again, I don't condone it, but lets not pretend its somehow unique.

Maybe there is OTHER OTHER bad guys that want to kill Trump? That would be a wet dream for liberals, Trumps assassination. Libs would eat that up like pudding on Christmas.

????????

I am not a trump supporter. But I think a lot of anti-trump folks relish his demise, and would ironically condemn it and the methods used, but welcome it to, Please. You know full well what I mean.

I just wanted to make sure. Unreal.

Your right it speaks volumes about your mentality.

????????

Click on my Breitbart link.

Twitter and Tumblr are full of lunatics calling for Trump to be killed.

I'm not the one sucker-punching ******* at political rallies now am I?

Avatar4321 should we blame the_insert NFL Team here_whose fans beat others for showing up wearing the 'wrong' jersey? Whenever you get 10's of thousands of people together there's ALWAYS going to be assholes.

No one condones this behavior but its going to happen whenever you get thousands of people together and someone shows up to disrupt it. It's not unheard of and happens every Sunday in the NFL. Again, I don't condone it, but lets not pretend its somehow unique.
How about denouncing it then?

No you are comparing grandpa with Hitler's youth. Very bright on your part, yep sure is.

????????

Click on my Breitbart link.

Twitter and Tumblr are full of lunatics calling for Trump to be killed.

I know. I have seen and read. Still unreal that anyone would be gleeful over it if it were to happen.

Yes cause exercising your first amendment rights is justification for being assaulted

Exercising your rights does not free you from consequences, just as punching someone in front of witnesses means charges. It is just a matter of whether you feel it is worth it in either case. I am guessing both parties feel it was.

This is the United States of America. People should be allowed to speak without worrying about being attacked by someone who disagrees
groups should be able to hold meetings without worrying about being disrupted by folks who shouldn't be there.

No you are comparing grandpa with Hitler's youth. Very bright on your part, yep sure is.
All Trump supporters are Hitler Youths. A cult of personality, and that's their good quality.

Forum List

Back