Next time we might have to kill him

Yes cause exercising your first amendment rights is justification for being assaulted

Exercising your rights does not free you from consequences, just as punching someone in front of witnesses means charges. It is just a matter of whether you feel it is worth it in either case. I am guessing both parties feel it was.

This is the United States of America. People should be allowed to speak without worrying about being attacked by someone who disagrees

Trump Supporter Who Punched Protester Shocks With Comments: ‘Next Time, We Might Have to Kill Him’
Code:
http://www.mintpressnews.com/clinton-campaign-shuts-down-black-lives-matter-protest/208592/
Trump supporter punches a protester. Says that they might need to kill him next time.

Why the heck at alarm bells going off here?! Trump has been encouraging this behavior.

But there is no valid Comparison to brownshirts? Wake up people!

i hope you do not mind if i laugh in your face :lmao: .., that was just to let you know what it is like when i see your kind laugh their asses off at a similar incident on the left Clinton Campaign Shuts Down Black Lives Matter Protest

thanx fer the giggles :lmao:...:lmao:

It was a really stupid comment and I think people should be in trouble for saying that someone should be killed. On that note, BLM and the Black Panthers should be called on the carpet for demanding the death of cops, as people like Al Sharpton stood there with them.

And those weren't just words, there are many dead cops now.

Pretty selective in what you choose to be outraged about.

It needs to apply to all or none. We can't abide by Obama praising BLM after so much violence and death and then freak out when an idiot talks about killing someone. Was the crowd chanting things like;

"What do we want?"
"Death to those who oppose Trump."
"When do we want it?"
"NOW!!"

Liberals would rightfully be demanding that people be arrested and if anyone was killed, the shit would really hit the fan.

Looks like certain groups can get away with real threats and real murders, yet in this case there is outrage over one person being a total ass. He said "might" have to kill him, which was bad enough. He didn't stand there demanding anyone's death while a crowd cheered him on.

Liar.

Trump Supporter Who Punched Protester Shocks With Comments: ‘Next Time, We Might Have to Kill Him’

Trump supporter punches a protester. Says that they might need to kill him next time.

Why the heck at alarm bells going off here?! Trump has been encouraging this behavior.

People don't get it. The Trump campaign appeals to violent, uneducated, unstable, uninformed people who believe that Mexicans, blacks and muslims are evil. If Trump gets elected the deportations will harken back to Germany 1933. People will set fire to businesses owned by Mexicans. Muslims will be tortured. None of this will happen by design. It will only happen if we face a severe recession coupled with a homeland attack. Trump gives a home to fear, stupidity and violence, all of which is ripe for the worst kind of scapegoating.

People who say that America cannot slip into barbarism don't get it. The violence surrounding Trump will only grow once Trump gets elected.

This is an important moment for the country. If you thought government power grew under Obama, just wait until Trump's jackbooted thugs show up at your door. God help us. This is really happening.

Last edited:
If someone is working the campaign then the one running has responsibility for their actions. They have to have guidelines. But, if someone is a mere supporter, I do not see how the one running is responsible for the actions.

Maybe there is OTHER OTHER bad guys that want to kill Trump? That would be a wet dream for liberals, Trumps assassination. Libs would eat that up like pudding on Christmas.

????????

If someone is working the campaign then the one running has responsibility for their actions. They have to have guidelines. But, if someone is a mere supporter, I do not see how the one running is responsible for the actions.
They are responsible for setting the tone. In the case, that of the Hitler Youths.

If Trump ever gets harmed, no need to look far for potential threats, all those peaceful anti gun anti racists peaceful activists. Unlike Malcolm X killed by brothers from other mothers black Activists and all that hubris.

Code:
http://www.mintpressnews.com/clinton-campaign-shuts-down-black-lives-matter-protest/208592/

i hope you do not mind if i laugh in your face :lmao: .., that was just to let you know what it is like when i see your kind laugh their asses off at a similar incident on the left Clinton Campaign Shuts Down Black Lives Matter Protest

thanx fer the giggles :lmao:...:lmao:
She looks somewhat disgusted trying to be lady like in front of her version of who she thinks is offspring of "Cain" in her interpretation of what the "Bible says".

People don't get it. The Trump campaign appeals to violent, uneducated, unstable, uninformed people who believe that Mexicans, blacks and muslims are evil. If Trump gets elected the deportations will harken back to Germany 1933. People will set fire to businesses owned by Mexicans. Muslims will be tortured. None of this will happen by design. It will only happen if we face a severe recession coupled with a homeland attack. Trump gives a home to fear, stupidity and violence, all of which is ripe for the worst kind of scapegoating. People who say that we cannot slip into barbarism don't get it. The violence surround Trump will only grow once Trump gets elected.

This is an important moment for the country. If you thought government power grew under Obama, just wait until Trump's jackbooted thugs show up at your door. God help us. This is really happening.
Fear mongering at its best.

They are responsible for setting the tone. In the case, that of the Hitler Youths.

But, they aren't puppets...

When the one running is telling the crowds to hit people...

People don't get it. The Trump campaign appeals to violent, uneducated, unstable, uninformed people who believe that Mexicans, blacks and muslims are evil. If Trump gets elected the deportations will harken back to Germany 1933. People will set fire to businesses owned by Mexicans. Muslims will be tortured. None of this will happen by design. It will only happen if we face a severe recession coupled with a homeland attack. Trump gives a home to fear, stupidity and violence, all of which is ripe for the worst kind of scapegoating. People who say that we cannot slip into barbarism don't get it. The violence surround Trump will only grow once Trump gets elected.

I doubt things can get much worse than it has been the last 8 years. What do you think Obama has done? Look at all the killing and protesting...the trash.

When the one running is telling the crowds to hit people...

Oh? I never heard him say that. I did hear him say that he would like to punch this one heckler in the face.

But, they aren't puppets...
Doesn't matter...

Forum List

Back