Newt Gingrich and Sarah Palin

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
NG as a leading VP choice? Sarah Palin still a "rock star" on the campaign circuit. Why do conservatives insist on embracing slime and tarts? How do they think that's gonna work out? It's not enough just to oppose the sh** on the other side if that's what you're countering with.

It looks like Palin will cantor Paul RINO....

And newt is a progressive GOP'er who needs to go away....

So,,you're batting .500 here.......:lol:

NG as a leading VP choice? Sarah Palin still a "rock star" on the campaign circuit. Why do conservatives insist on embracing slime and tarts? How do they think that's gonna work out? It's not enough just to oppose the sh** on the other side if that's what you're countering with.

It's either those two or Dennis Rodman

If you want to call Palin conservative, that's not so much my point. My point is she's an idiot; and conservatives should have higher standards.

If you want to call Palin conservative, that's not so much my point. My point is she's an idiot; and conservatives should have higher standards.

Well, the GOP thinks she is an idiot.....this is true......and we think the GOP are idiots, this is also true.....

I will let you finish the deductive reasoning.....

she's the only idiot to turn leftist hatred into millions.

she's derpping all the way to the bank

Right, she's an idiot that ran a whole state and was a popular VP candidate, so tell me again, how are you not an idiot for having no impact on society?

Right, she's an idiot that ran a whole state and was a popular VP candidate, so tell me again, how are you not an idiot for having no impact on society?

How about you go bow down at the altar of Obama and Hillary if such accolades impress you. How about you go milk McCain while you're at it. Maybe, you can get a selfie with Schwartznegger. And go gfy with regards to your ad hominem.

Last edited:

Why do you think she is an idiot?

A better question may be why you think she's not an idiot? (If that's your standpoint).

He has listened to Palin speak for more than 15 seconds?

Yes, indeed I have. I just thought you might have an example. I mean, saying someone I an idiot is a pretty strong statement. I can't get through 5 seconds of Hillary, yet I'd never say she is an idiot. But I certainly don't subscribe to the whole "she's the smartest woman ever" theory either.

Yes, indeed I have. I just thought you might have an example. I mean, saying someone I an idiot is a pretty strong statement. I can't get through 5 seconds of Hillary, yet I'd never say she is an idiot. But I certainly don't subscribe to the whole "she's the smartest woman ever" theory either.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how Palin is not an idiot. Do you realize how unintelligible she is? She relies heavily on talking points for that very reason. It's like Marco Rubio. I mean, obviously people like this are savvy to get where they get. But there's a difference between savvy and grit (and just looking good) and actual intelligence. Obviously, Hillary or Obama are not very smart either. They would have been buried a long time ago in a more moral country. America has went really far downhill.

And? Do enlighten us.....

I know a lot of conservatives are in the trenches. They don't want to admit Palin is an idiot when Dem idiots like Obama are at the pinnacle. But do you really think that being in denial is going to help in the end? Call a spade a spade and let the chips fall where they may. Have hope that someone worthwhile comes along. Digging in for morons isn't gonna help though.

Forum List

Back