Newt Gingrich and Sarah Palin

Palin is a lightweight but Newt is a very smart guy.

If you're gonna go up against Crooked Hillary, you don't give her an out by trotting out someone who is arguably as bad.

He wouldn't be my first choice, but Bob Dole recommended him to Trump as VP.

Who gives a sh** what Bob Dole recommends.

And you're a player for the other side, so I don't know that you would give any viable "choice".

NG as a leading VP choice? Sarah Palin still a "rock star" on the campaign circuit. Why do conservatives insist on embracing slime and tarts? How do they think that's gonna work out? It's not enough just to oppose the sh** on the other side if that's what you're countering with.
The very same guy who vetted Palin is vetting Trump's VP list.

Boy, if that isn't foreshadowing...

NG as a leading VP choice? Sarah Palin still a "rock star" on the campaign circuit. Why do conservatives insist on embracing slime and tarts? How do they think that's gonna work out? It's not enough just to oppose the sh** on the other side if that's what you're countering with.

Maybe, though Palin was not really the reason McCain lost in 08. If anything, she maybe gave him a boost.

It looks like Palin will cantor Paul RINO....

And newt is a progressive GOP'er who needs to go away....

So,,you're batting .500 here.......:lol:

Palin might be one of the stupidest and craziest people ever on the campaign trail That's the great thing about rightwingnut loons. You don't learn from experience.

Btw. Paul Ryan is the real republican. You butters are the RINO's. You really should go start your own party instead of polluting a once great one.

It looks like Palin will cantor Paul RINO....

And newt is a progressive GOP'er who needs to go away....

So,,you're batting .500 here.......:lol:

If you want to call Palin conservative, that's not so much my point. My point is she's an idiot; and conservatives should have higher standards.

Well, the GOP thinks she is an idiot.....this is true......and we think the GOP are idiots, this is also true.....

I will let you finish the deductive reasoning.....

Who is "we", little one? You speak for no one but your own uninformed self

Maybe, though Palin was not really the reason McCain lost in 08. If anything, she maybe gave him a boost.
Imo, McCain's only chance was to go with Lieberman. And that wasn't much of a chance.

I keep hearing Pence's name. I realize Trump is possibly the only pol player with worse tone deafness than Slick, but if Trump actually needs Pence to win Indiana, we might as well just cancel the election now, and outside of Indiana I don't really see how it helps to have the governor who sponsored a law denying abortion on the basis that the fetus has genetic disabilities. Birth those Zika babies, ladies.

Forum List

Back