Newsom's reparations panel demands ability to deny real estate purchases by race.

We might just throw out all the whole system, and start with something new with all treating each other equitably, which is better. This system of society is not going to change itself, and it is all destructive in this world, we need something better that is not that, but which can continue without worsening.

We might just throw out all the whole system, and start with something new with all treating each other equitably, which is better. This system of society is not going to change itself, and it is all destructive in this world, we need something better that is not that, but which can continue without worsening.
Throwing it out won't fix the damage. Treating each other equitably will not equalize wealth realitive to population. To get where you, and I want to go requires very hard and difficult work the likes this nation has never prepared itself to do.

Throwing it out won't fix the damage. Treating each other equitably will not equalize wealth realitive to population. To get where you, and I want to go requires very hard and difficult work the likes this nation has never prepared itself to do.
Why is “equalizing wealth” equitable? People who are more talented, smarter, more conscientious, harder working, better educated, made more responsible decisions, etc., DESERVE more wealth those those without any talent, who are dumber, less responsible, etc.

Why is “equalizing wealth” equitable? People who are more talented, smarter, more conscientious, harder working, better educated, made more responsible decisions, etc., DESERVE more wealth those those without any talent, who are dumber, less responsible, etc.

The "equitability" bullshit means they don't want to strive but they want the things that those who do strive get for themselves.

Fuck that.

I say let them try. They can go ahead and destroy all the businesses they're robbing blind but that takes nothing whatsoever from me.

And once they have destroyed their world, they have to come for ours.

That'll be fun.

SMALL TOWN AMERICA.png

The "equitability" bullshit means they don't want to strive but they want the things that those who do strive get for themselves.

Fuck that.

I say let them try. They can go ahead and destroy all the businesses they're robbing blind but that takes nothing whatsoever from me.

And once they have destroyed their world, they have to come for ours.

That'll be fun.

View attachment 829389

Exactly. In what world is it “equitable” for the earnings of educated, smart, talented, hard-working people to be confiscated so that people who barely did the work in high school, can’t read at a 9th grade level, and hop from one low-skilled job to another can enjoy equal wealth to people who earned it?

Exactly. In what world is it “equitable” for the earnings of educated, smart, talented, hard-working people to be confiscated so that people who barely did the work in high school, can’t read at a 9th grade level, and hop from one low-skilled job to another can enjoy equal wealth to people who earned it?

It's going to go bad if they push it much farther.

You don't see what is much worse that we are coming to. We are actually heading with our civilization right towards collapse. Government bases its position over us with a lie, the lie is that it is of the people, by the people, and for the people. Government actually consists of people just as corrupt as anyone and all are self-serving, and it grows worse at our expense, while people subject to government are almost all oblivious to that. And with government the world is being ruined, and that will not stop. It was with government that civilization was started, and civilization is entwined with government until it collapses.

You don't see what is much worse that we are coming to. We are actually heading with our civilization right towards collapse. Government bases its position over us with a lie, the lie is that it is of the people, by the people, and for the people. Government actually consists of people just as corrupt as anyone and all are self-serving, and it grows worse at our expense, while people subject to government are almost all oblivious to that. And with government the world is being ruined, and that will not stop. It was with government that civilization was started, and civilization is entwined with government until it collapses.
This "civilzation" was built on a house of sand called white supremacy. Therefore it was destined to collapse.

It requires force, the vanguard of "the people" and a dictatorship of the proletariat which always ends up with a new upper class of authoritarians.

Commie gonna Commie.

he panel wants the right to deny property purchases according to what race the buyer is
I only briefly scanned the article and came away with a completely different conception of what they're asking.

Using an example, I read it like this:
  1. I am interested in buying some land in to put up low-to-middle income apartments
  2. the land I wish to purchase is in an area that's predominately white
  3. the land is zoned for high-density-residential use
  4. then the panel wants state over-sight to prevent the community from changing the land's zoning if the re-zoning will keep minorities out
  5. it wouldn't matter at all that I am white, the race of the buyer has nothing to do with it
From the article you linked:

After these areas are identified, the task force calls on the legislature to "require identified cities and counties to submit all residential land use ordinances for review and approval by a state agency, with the agency rejecting (or requiring modification of) the ordinance if the agency finds that the proposed ordinance will maintain or exacerbate levels of residential racial segregation."

In other words, if a city or county with a neighborhood deemed segregated wanted to implement an official change involving real estate, that change would need to be approved by a state agency based on whether it made the area more racially diverse.

I just focused on those two paragraphs, wasn't interested in reading the whole thing. But initially thought from your post that they were pushing for state approval of each individual land transaction.

I only briefly scanned the article and came away with a completely different conception of what they're asking.

Using an example, I read it like this:
  1. I was interested in buying some land in to put up low-to-middle income apartments
  2. the land I wish to purchase is in an area that's predominately white
  3. the land is zoned for high-density-residential use
  4. then the panel wants to state over-sight to prevent the community from changing the land's zoning if the re-zoning will keep minorities out
  5. it wouldn't matter at all that I am white, the race of the buyer has nothing to do with it
From the article you linked:

After these areas are identified, the task force calls on the legislature to "require identified cities and counties to submit all residential land use ordinances for review and approval by a state agency, with the agency rejecting (or requiring modification of) the ordinance if the agency finds that the proposed ordinance will maintain or exacerbate levels of residential racial segregation."

In other words, if a city or county with a neighborhood deemed segregated wanted to implement an official change involving real estate, that change would need to be approved by a state agency based on whether it made the area more racially diverse.

I just focused on those two paragraphs, wasn't interested in reading the whole thing. But initially thought from your post that they were pushing for state approval of each individual land transaction.
Everything you just said reiterates what I said.
You don't want it to. But it does.
Sorry for your butt hurt,

This "civilzation" was built on a house of sand called white supremacy. Therefore it was destined to collapse.
It was built by Europeans who brought their long held institution of slavery with them. They couldn't convince themselves that chattel slavery was acceptable unless they demonized the African slaves as somehow subhuman, who by their very nature were less intelligent than White folks. They convince themselves that they were doing the slaves a favor by civilizing them. A majority use to believe that. Not anymore, though many still do. White folks were indenture servants with an expiration date on their term of service.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Everything you just said reiterates what I said.
You don't want it to. But it does.
Sorry for your butt hurt,

My example shows the race of the buyer has nothing at all to do with what triggers a state review as recommended by the panel. You mention nothing about reclassification of land use being that trigger. How is it the same?

To deny anybody the ability to buy property based on race would clearly be in violation of the Equal Housing Opportunity Act.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back