Newsom's reparations panel demands ability to deny real estate purchases by race.

It was built by Europeans who brought their long held institution of slavery with them. They couldn't convince themselves that chattel slavery was acceptable unless they demonized the African slaves as somehow subhuman, who by their very nature were less intelligent than White folks. They convince themselves that they were doing the slaves a favor by civilizing them. A majority use to believe that. Not anymore, though many still do. White folks were indenture servants with an expiration date on their term of service.
You see comments here being made by people like mac7 who consistently says that blacks should be glad our ancestors were slaves.

Then you better get out while you can.
You go first. Because this ain't whiteys land.

1697143894064.png

So you have nothing. Can't be illegal without breaking an immigration law, Dumbass.
Apparently there were laws because whites had been getting beat up by native nations in the Northeast for a long time before the Pilgrims were allowed to stay. So maybe you need to look up what really was going on instead of believing the racist version of history that allows you to believe what you do.

The law might impact white mom and pop buyers who saved all their lives but you can bet your ass(ets) the Hollywood and entertainment elite will be able to buy anything they want.

Apparently there were laws because whites had been getting beat up by native nations in the Northeast for a long time before the Pilgrims were allowed to stay. So maybe you need to look up what really was going on instead of believing the racist version of history that allows you to believe what you do.
Link us up to the Injun immigration laws, Simp.

GO!

That works well when it is two individuals, not when it is two entire races.

What harm have I caused that I would need to compensate someone for?
It's way past time this kind of reply stopped. This is an example of how whites have gotten race baited. The case is against the government.

Go look yourself. Just recognize that you descend from people who would be considered illegal immigrants today.
So you have nothing.

And show where I descended from people who would be considered illegal immigrants today.

GO!

Forum List

Back