Newsom's Approval Rating Plummets

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Maybe there is a glimmer of hope that Californians are finally be waking up to the Hell they've created. I'm still skeptical the recall will be successful, but one never knows. His handling of the plague has hurt a lot of people

A survey of more than 10,000 registered California voters conducted by the Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies last week found just 46% of respondents approve of Newsom’s performance as governor, while 48% disapprove.

It’s a big shift from the sentiment last September, when 64% of voters approved of the way the governor was doing his job.

They'll just vote in another nitwit. They've been doing that ever since Pete Wilson left office.

You fuck up like that you have to pay.
Democrats fuck up constantly and never pay. I'll be amazed in Newsom is recalled.

Gavin-Newsom-French-Laundry-Fox-11-1200x630.jpg

Stay home you ignorant fucks. I dont follow your rules.

Democrats fuck up constantly and never pay. I'll be amazed in Newsom is recalled.

Arrogant SOB isn't he? Wide open restaurant with big glass windows. He's basically saying "That's right, I'm violating my own orders, what are you peasants going to do about it?"

The arrogant piece of shit even lied in his so called apology. He said he ate outside.

The photos prove he is a liar, but Orange Man Bad.

Arrogant SOB isn't he? Wide open restaurant with big glass windows. He's basically saying "That's right, I'm violating my own orders, what are you peasants going to do about it?"

The arrogant piece of shit even lied in his so called apology. He said he ate outside.

The photos prove he is a liar, but Orange Man Bad.
LOL maybe he meant he ate outside the kitchen.
I am convinced Californians are all really dumb.
Well maybe not all of them. The smart ones are leaving tho.....

Good news!

RecallGavin2020 to hit the 1.4 Million signature plateau in record week of petition gathering to oust controversial California Governor

OFFICIAL Media Contact:
Randy Economy, Senior Advisor, RecallGavin2020.com
[email protected]

(FOR RELEASE THURSDAY, FEB 4, 2021 at 1 a.m. PST)

(Los Angeles, California) The official Recall Campaign against California Governor Gavin Newsom has now gathered more than 1,400,000 signatures it was announced early Thursday, February 4.

The announcement was made by Orrin Heatlie, the Chairman of The California Patriot Coalition, Recall Gavin 2020 Committee. The official organization and only group authorized to speak on behalf of the effort.

“This past week more than 100,000 registered voters in California have signed Gavin Newsom’s Pink Slip,” said Orrin Heatlie, the Lead Proponent of RecallGavin2020.

Recall organizers have a mandatory deadline of March 17 to collect 1,495,709 valid signatures that will trigger a Special election.

“We are in the red zone at the 10 yard line” said Randy Economy, Senior Advisor and Official Media spokesman for the campaign.

RecallGavin2020 to hit the 1.4 Million signature plateau in record week of petition gathering to oust controversial California Governor | RECALL GAVIN

Forum List

Back