Veterans confront Joe Biden on his support for the Iraq War.

This fucking retard that 80 million dumb fucks voted for

tenor.gif

Only the top brass War profiteers love Biden. Most of the troops on the ground hate him.

From March 5th, 2020.
Hey asswipe...who was the President and what was the administration that was responsible for all the bullshit info for the 2002 AUMF to start it all in motion and caused the votes in the House and Senate to approve the AUMF OVERWHELMINGLY? Trying to lay it all at the feet of a single Senator is fucking ignorance in motion.

Only the top brass War profiteers love Biden. Most of the troops on the ground hate him.

From March 5th, 2020.
We must get rid of the blood thir$ty war happy deep $tate $poiled rotten brat$ & their war profiteering profe$$ional politician$ that infest the bureaucracies & offices within America's institutions of government.

PLEASE tell me you did not eat roadkill.
Not that time. The only deer I ever hit a long time ago barely dented the front quarter panel, but in 2017 my youngest son totaled his car on an interstate hitting a deer, and 2 months later a deer totaled my wife's car on a back road, and the man living there came out to see if she was okay happened to be a hunter and it was during hunting season so he kept it and froze us some of it. Luckily nobody was hurt in either wreck.

From March 5th, 2020.

it's fun to watch you Wingnuts all act like a Hippy Drum Circle because the Pentagon didn't let Trump start any new wars.

From March 5th, 2020.

it's fun to watch you Wingnuts all act like a Hippy Drum Circle because the Pentagon didn't let Trump start any new wars.

Trump stopped wars and pulled troops back home. He sure as hell didn't want to start a war. What an idiot you are.

Forum List

Back