Newsom signs California gun bill modeled after Texas abortion law

No. Not in the least.

Firearms ownership is protected under the Second Amendment of the US Constitution. Abortion is not.

Even more importantly, self-defense (by any means necessary) is an innate Moral Right. Abortion cannot be defended on any Moral grounds.
I understand. You want laws to just apply to some people,and not everybody. That's what makes you a crazy right winger. that and the fact that you were already crazy.

I understand. You want laws to just apply to some people,and not everybody. That's what makes you a crazy right winger. that and the fact that you were already crazy.
I make absolutely no bones about the fact that I believe in a caste society where the Haves are far better off than the Have-Nots. I’ve never claimed anything to the contrary.

“California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Friday signed a bill into law that allows private citizens to bring civil action against anyone who manufactures, distributes, transports or imports assault weapons or ghost guns, which are banned in the state.”

This is likely in anticipation of the Supreme Court striking down states’ assault weapon bans.

When that happens, private citizens will continue to enforce the ban via civil suits; the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and rulings of the Supreme Court apply only to government, not private citizens.

And conservatives have only themselves to blame; it was Republican lawmakers who contrived this scheme to circumvent the right to privacy.
Stupidity and disregard for the Bill of Rights then all the Moon Bats wonder why there are a thousand middle class people fleeing Commie California every day.

The Moon Bats have nothing to blame but themselves for electing idiot Democrats to power.

Last edited:
I make absolutely no bones about the fact that I believe in a caste society where the Haves are far better off than the Have-Nots. I’ve never claimed anything to the contrary.
Yes. You admitted to being crazy from the start,and haven't wavered on that fact since.

Yes. You admitted to being crazy from the start,and haven't wavered on that fact since.
Crazy? Show me even a single multi-cultural Society in human history that has risen to the upper echelons of human history. Show me any other animal species where chaos rather than order is the standard for their social structure.

Order is necessary for Society to flourish. Order is based on rules and duties. Without them you have the chaos we are currently embroiled in.

typical of the demafascist…protect their base that is shooting and killing hard working americans…blame the working man, sue their companies and put them out of business

Anathema
No. Not in the least.

Firearms ownership is protected under the Second Amendment of the US Constitution. Abortion is not.

Even more importantly, self-defense (by any means necessary) is an innate Moral Right. Abortion cannot be defended on any Moral grounds.
Your 2nd amendment statement is open for debate. It mentions 'a well regulate militia', which has never been mustered.

Stupidity and disregard for the Bill of Rights then all the Moon Bats wonder why there are a thousand middle class people fleeing Commie California every day.

The Moon Bats have nothing to blame but themselves for electing idiot Democrats to power.
Funny how California is STILL the most populated state with the 6th greatest economy in the world.

Sure. Fork manufacturers, shoe manufacturers, even your beloved cammo manufacturers are subject to the same style of citizen enforced restrictions. When the Supreme Court approved the crazy right wing tactic of bypassing federal protections, it went into effect across the board. You should be proud.
You can’t sue Ford if some drunk fool driving one of their cars runs into you.

“California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Friday signed a bill into law that allows private citizens to bring civil action against anyone who manufactures, distributes, transports or imports assault weapons or ghost guns, which are banned in the state.”

This is likely in anticipation of the Supreme Court striking down states’ assault weapon bans.

When that happens, private citizens will continue to enforce the ban via civil suits; the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and rulings of the Supreme Court apply only to government, not private citizens.

And conservatives have only themselves to blame; it was Republican lawmakers who contrived this scheme to circumvent the right to privacy.
Yep this one was predicted.

If a certain weapon is outlawed doesn't it follow that it would be against the law to manufacture it or import it or distribute it? Maybe common sense doesn't exist in Newsomland.

States can write their own laws. If the tactic is acceptable in Texas for abortions, it's acceptable in California for guns.
Now we get to see how consistent the TRUMPCourt is in their rulings

Arms are protected in the Constitution, abortion is not. This one's going to the supremes.
Even the Court agrees there are limits on what arms you can purchase

You can’t buy a Sidewinder missile

Forum List

Back