Newsom signs California gun bill modeled after Texas abortion law

States can write their own laws. If the tactic is acceptable in Texas for abortions, it's acceptable in California for guns.
Hey dumbfuck, states can’t make “laws” overruling federal law. Damn you get dumber by the post.

Then we will see the courts involved soon.

They will but that doesn't happen overnight. Somebody in CA will have to take it to court and foster it through the appeals process. It will likely be some state pro-gun organization and they will fight it to the highest court where they will claim victory.

A state can't write laws against a federal law or the Constitution unless they withdraw from the union and become their own country. Liberals are like 7 year olds. They are very childish and throw fits when they don't get their way. Newsom is making a bigger idiot out of himself than he was already known for

They will but that doesn't happen overnight. Somebody in CA will have to take it to court and foster it through the appeals process. It will likely be some state pro-gun organization and they will fight it to the highest court where they will claim victory.

A state can't write laws against a federal law or the Constitution unless they withdraw from the union and become their own country. Liberals are like 7 year olds. They are very childish and throw fits when they don't get their way. Newsom is making a bigger idiot out of himself than he was already known for
You just made a massive jump to gun nuts becoming victorious. I have no doubt you will claim victory just like you claim the election was stolen, Get back with me when all that actually happens.

As I don’t live in California I don’t care what Newsome does it has no impact on my life just those who live there.

It does impact your life if you live in a red or purple state because those folks are leaving CA and heading towards our states to ruin ours.

You just made a massive jump to gun nuts becoming victorious. I have no doubt you will claim victory just like you claim the election was stolen, Get back with me when all that actually happens.

Will do, but Newsom can no more override federal law regarding lawsuits than he can bringing back slavery. Not long ago Arizona created their own immigration laws. The illegals fled the state. DumBama took it to court and won, and Arizona was forced to rescind their new laws because immigration is under federal control. All Newsom is doing is costing taxpayers money we don't need to be spending.

Forum List

Back