Newsmaxx Tops Fox News In Ratings Battle, Fox Is Done..

"Newsmax overtook Fox News by 26,000 viewers in the key 25-to-54 age demographic, coveted by advertisers in the TV industry, during the 10pm programme slot. Mr Trump fell out with Fox after it called the election in Joe Biden’s favour, alongside all other mainstream broadcasters. At the recent crowded “Trump Victory” rally in Georgia, his supporters booed the channel's correspondent Griff Jenkins."

Fox News is paying the price for not being sufficiently loyal to Trump and they may never recover from this, Newsmaxx and OAN will supplant Fox as the leading news source for the Republican voting base...Unless Fox changes its tune and fire any host who reports anything that Trump doesn't like, their days are numbered...Also, Twitter and Youtube have been very mean to Trump, flagging his posts, removing videos exposing the COVID hoax -- which is why Parler will replace Twitter as the leading social media platform and Rumble will replace Youtube as the leading video content platform...
Funny how you lefties always claimed us conservatives simply repeat whatever Faux News blasts at us.

You must find it baffling that we reject Faux News. You commie-crats would never question CNN or any of the rest of the MSM.
Actually, it's quite funny to watch all the trumpistanians about face and turn on FOX when trump ordered it.

"Newsmax overtook Fox News by 26,000 viewers in the key 25-to-54 age demographic, coveted by advertisers in the TV industry, during the 10pm programme slot. Mr Trump fell out with Fox after it called the election in Joe Biden’s favour, alongside all other mainstream broadcasters. At the recent crowded “Trump Victory” rally in Georgia, his supporters booed the channel's correspondent Griff Jenkins."

Fox News is paying the price for not being sufficiently loyal to Trump and they may never recover from this, Newsmaxx and OAN will supplant Fox as the leading news source for the Republican voting base...Unless Fox changes its tune and fire any host who reports anything that Trump doesn't like, their days are numbered...Also, Twitter and Youtube have been very mean to Trump, flagging his posts, removing videos exposing the COVID hoax -- which is why Parler will replace Twitter as the leading social media platform and Rumble will replace Youtube as the leading video content platform...
Funny how you lefties always claimed us conservatives simply repeat whatever Faux News blasts at us.

You must find it baffling that we reject Faux News. You commie-crats would never question CNN or any of the rest of the MSM.
Actually, it's quite funny to watch all the trumpistanians about face and turn on FOX when trump ordered it.
There needs to be dozens of Non Prog stations. Not one. Anyhow isn't if fun to watch the deaths in Prog areas? When they kill the children we all laugh.

I never heard of Newsmaxx and they don’t have a channel on my cable network.

True. I can't figure out HOW to get it. I will switch for news if I can get Newsmax; Fox was pretty awful during the election coverage. Hard to forgive.

I generally start at the top of the Real Clear Politics and read top down to get my news info.

I can't think why --- RCP was the meta-polling site so dead wrong about pretty much all polls in the 2016 election. I never went to that site again, and I never will.

President Trump never ordered it. Fox has been smelling like shit ever since the owner handed it off to his libtard sons. It was only a matter of time. That came on election night, when they declared AZ for Biden within ten minutes of polls closing. There was no way for them to know that unless they were in on the fix.

People like to hear news supporting their prejudices. It bothers them when faced with things they do not like.
People meaning yourself.
Well you should know.

I generally start at the top of the Real Clear Politics and read top down to get my news info.
Maybe you might want to try looking at numerous sources instead of a site that dares to ask the question "How should Biden investigate Trump"....as if a corrupt swamp creature that often couldn't remember what office he was running for and needed to be investigated himself has any business trying to go on a witchhunt on Trump. Political differences aren't illegal.....unless you're a Tinhorn Dictator.

I Didn't vote for Biden..

RCP is numerous sources.
Just exactly what laws has Trump broken?
Have you ever thought that every crime that the left accused Trump of committing is just another campaign tactic?
Russian Collusion was just a scam...a fraud perpetrated on the public to undermine Trump.
It was a coup attempt culminating in a fraudulent election that Trump was winning in a landslide until they dumped millions of fake votes in a few key cities. Democrat held cities like Detroit, Philly, and Atlanta....where most of the fake votes were generated.
There is no fucking way Joe Biden got 81 million votes......you and I both know that.
How can a candidate get 81 million votes.....14 million more votes than Obama....without bothering to campaign.
How the frigg could he do that by campaigning from his basement?
Personally I just think people like you know something is fishy about it....but you don't care because all you care about is winning. How you win doesn't matter.

Where did I say he broke laws? I didn't. You are just rambling.

I can't think why --- RCP was the meta-polling site so dead wrong about pretty much all polls in the 2016 election. I never went to that site again, and I never will.

RCP simply posts the results of many polling sites. They do not do polls themselves. RCP simply posts links to many different people of various positions. One left, one right and so on.

RCP simply posts the results of many polling sites. They do not do polls themselves. RCP simply posts links to many different people of various positions. One left, one right and so on.

I trusted their leftist stuff, more fool me, and I'll never trust them again. They should be ashamed of themselves, but they aren't, they just keep on posting false polls, I bet.

President Trump never ordered it. Fox has been smelling like shit ever since the owner handed it off to his libtard sons. It was only a matter of time. That came on election night, when they declared AZ for Biden within ten minutes of polls closing. There was no way for them to know that unless they were in on the fix.

Since the election the Fox business channel, which we watch, has turned into "happy talk." They are REAL bad at it --- embarrassing. I don't know what is wrong with Fox. It wasn't just AZ on election night! They declared Virginia four hours early, Trump being ahead the whole time. I gave up on them eventually and watched CNN.

I trusted their leftist stuff, more fool me, and I'll never trust them again. They should be ashamed of themselves, but they aren't, they just keep on posting false polls, I bet.

You bet? Lol

They post a section with all the major polls. Its there for you to check out or not.

I don't put much faith in any of them but it's a small part of the site.

That woman might be the most obnoxious person in politics.

Rachel Maddow isn't in politics. She's TV opinion show host.
The most obnoxious woman in politics is still Candace Owens.
Sarah Palin is too but she's pretty much irrelevant.

Neat. Show us an opinion Candace has wrong.

Everything the opportunistic, turned-into-a-conservative overnight hack says.
She's irrelevant, and shrill, and bombastic. Which makes her the most annoying voice in politics right now.

You bet? Lol

They post a section with all the major polls. Its there for you to check out or not.

I know that site very well. The summer of 2016 I was doing a half-hour of spreadsheets from that poll data -------

And AAAAAAllllllll of it was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Buncha damn lying, propagandizing leftists.

You bet? Lol

I know that site very well. The summer of 2016 I was doing a half-hour of spreadsheets from that poll data -------

And AAAAAAllllllll of it was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Buncha damn lying, propagandizing leftists.

They don't do the polls.

People like to hear news supporting their prejudices. It bothers them when faced with things they do not like.
People meaning yourself.
Well you should know.

Maybe you might want to try looking at numerous sources instead of a site that dares to ask the question "How should Biden investigate Trump"....as if a corrupt swamp creature that often couldn't remember what office he was running for and needed to be investigated himself has any business trying to go on a witchhunt on Trump. Political differences aren't illegal.....unless you're a Tinhorn Dictator.

RCP is numerous sources.
Have you ever thought that every crime that the left accused Trump of committing is just another campaign tactic?
Russian Collusion was just a scam...a fraud perpetrated on the public to undermine Trump.
It was a coup attempt culminating in a fraudulent election that Trump was winning in a landslide until they dumped millions of fake votes in a few key cities. Democrat held cities like Detroit, Philly, and Atlanta....where most of the fake votes were generated.
There is no fucking way Joe Biden got 81 million votes......you and I both know that.
How can a candidate get 81 million votes.....14 million more votes than Obama....without bothering to campaign.
Personally I just think people like you know something is fishy about it....but you don't care because all you care about is winning. How you win doesn't matter.

Not at all. I simply listed one of the stories at Real Clear Politics.
They are trying to convince people that Trump broke the law.....so getting even by cheating during an election is only fair.
You don't even understand the purpose of the stories the media puts out.
They want to enlist Trump haters that are willing to bend the rules to get rid of him.
They did it to Bush, Palin, Romney, and everyone else that gets in their way.
Trump is just the latest in a long line of strawmen....and the list gets long every election cycle.
It's like the way Arabs blame all of their shit on the Jews.
They don't just hate them....they want their followers to murder them.

Last edited:
People meaning yourself.
Well you should know.

RCP is numerous sources.

They are trying to convince people that Trump broke the law.....so getting even by cheating during an election is only fair.
They want to enlist Trump haters that are willing to bend the rules to get rid of him.

RCP simply posts stories by others. If there is a story about Trump breaking the law I'm sure the next is about how he didn't. That's the way they work. They give you both sides.

People meaning yourself.
Well you should know.

RCP is numerous sources.

RCP simply posts stories by others. If there is a story about Trump breaking the law I'm sure the next is about how he didn't. That's the way they work. They give you both sides.
No.....they're using a tactic to trick people similar to the way Fox News tricked it's viewers.
They post material that supports the right but constantly undermining that position with leftist propaganda.
Breitbart does the same thing.
You really can't trust anything they publish.

People meaning yourself.
Well you should know.

RCP is numerous sources.

No.....they're using a tactic to trick people similar to the way Fox News tricked it's viewers.
They post material that supports the right but constantly undermining that position with leftist propaganda.
Breitbart does the same thing.
You really can't trust anything they publish.

I get it. You don't want to read anything that counters your prejudices.

That woman might be the most obnoxious person in politics.

Rachel Maddow isn't in politics. She's TV opinion show host.
The most obnoxious woman in politics is still Candace Owens.
Sarah Palin is too but she's pretty much irrelevant.

Neat. Show us an opinion Candace has wrong.

Everything the opportunistic, turned-into-a-conservative overnight hack says.
She's irrelevant, and shrill, and bombastic. Which makes her the most annoying voice in politics right now.

Never said I liked her. I agree fully, but the opinions she's burrowed from others are pretty tight, her delivery just sucks. She has a high opinion of herself, let's say:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back