NewsMax To Walkback Lies Against Voting Machine Company Trying To Avoid Large Civil Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! It's the old 'Kill the Messenger' strategy.

Conservatives get their information from conspiracy websites with a history of bad reporting.

Like, websites that pushed the conspiracy that Russia and the Trump campaign colluded and that he was a Russian plant? You lapped it up like a cat with a bowl of milk.
Newsmax is a news organization, not an opinion website or blog, I thought. It's even in their name.

I NEVER heard a credible news service say Trump was a plant. They reported what was uncovered that tied him to Russian officials and government, reported their sources. Yes there was a lot of speculation, especially after he kissed Putin's ass in Helsinky (and golly now he's done it again), but bring me one MSM headline reporting FACT Trump is a Russian Plant.

That's what these far right news shows are doing. Reporting speculation as fact and not even having credible evidence to back it up.

Rest easy, and don't forget to water your real plants.

That's what these far right news shows are doing. Reporting speculation as fact and not even having credible evidence to back it up.
If that's all they were doing, I wouldn't watch them much less post it on news boards, and you insult others' intelligence by assuming they're not discerning in what they post.
No personal insult meant or even thought, but you go ahead and be as offended as you like.

Conservatives get their information from conspiracy websites with a history of bad reporting.

Like, websites that pushed the conspiracy that Russia and the Trump campaign colluded and that he was a Russian plant? You lapped it up like a cat with a bowl of milk.
Absolutely correctomendo. The leftist run media should have been sued also for pushing false narratives, reporting bad news, and so on and so forth. Otherwise pushing news that was based on shady un-named sources giving information to them that couldn't be factually verified yet fit the narratives before reporting.

In the case of election fraud being investigated, this topic appears to be a situation where all stops are being pulled out by the leftist Democrat's before Trump is nominated as President for his next 4 year term. It is a sign of intimidation, and of desperation on the part of the Democrat's/leftist, and undoubtedly it's all in hopes to stop Trump finally. MAGA

Following rather close on the heels of crazy uncle Lou’s repudiation of his own bogus twaddle about election fraud, Newsmax is next at the plate. Now, when will the onanists at OANN decide to come clean?

Newsmax's Chris Ruddy tells me that the statement that's making the rounds will be aired on ALL Newsmax TV shows. This began over the weekend and will continue today.

Here it is: pic.twitter.com/h5i8uKrVPM
— S.V. Dáte (@svdate) December 21, 2020

The lawyer hired by the voting machine company is the one that got a meat packing plant a $177 million judgement against ABC News. Better make that apology real believable nutbags.

Yeah, complete bullshit.

Dominion will never sue anyone, they fear discovery above all else.

It's not Dominion...

Antonio Mugica was in Boca Raton when an American presidential election really melted down in 2000, and he watched with shocked fascination as local government officials argued over hanging chads and butterfly ballots.

It was so bad, so incompetent, that Mr. Mugica, a young Venezuelan software engineer, decided to shift the focus of his digital security company, Smartmatic, which had been working for banks. It would offer its services to what would obviously be a growth industry: electronic voting machines. He began building a global company that ultimately provided voting machinery and software for elections from Brazil to Belgium and his native Venezuela. He even acquired an American company, then called Sequoia.

Last month, Mr. Mugica initially took it in stride when his company’s name started popping up in grief-addled Trump supporters’ wild conspiracy theories about the election.

“Of course I was surprised, but at the same time, it was pretty clear that these people were trying to discredit the election and they were throwing out 25 conspiracy theories in parallel,” he told me in an interview last week from Barbados, where his company has an office. “I thought it was so absurd that it was not going to have legs.”

But by Nov. 14, he knew he had a problem. That’s when Rudy Giuliani, serving as the president’s lawyer, suggested that one voting company, Dominion Voting Systems, had a sinister connection to vote counts in “Michigan, Arizona and Georgia and other states.” Mr. Giuliani declared on Twitter that the company “was a front for SMARTMATIC, who was really doing the computing. Look up SMARTMATIC and tweet me what you think?”

Soon his company, and a competitor, Dominion — which sells its services to about 1,900 of the county governments that administer elections across America — were at the center of Mr. Giuliani’s and Sidney Powell’s theories, and on the tongues of commentators on Fox News and its farther-right rivals, Newsmax and One America News...

Here’s the thing: Smartmatic wasn’t even used in the contested states. The company, now a major global player with over 300 employees, pulled out of the United States in 2007 after a controversy over its founders’ Venezuelan roots, and its only involvement this November was with a contract to help Los Angeles County run its election...

Sounds like Smartmatic might have grounds for a cease and desist order - not much more.

One thing we know for sure, Dominion isn't going to sue anyone and open the door for discovery.

Following rather close on the heels of crazy uncle Lou’s repudiation of his own bogus twaddle about election fraud, Newsmax is next at the plate. Now, when will the onanists at OANN decide to come clean?

Newsmax's Chris Ruddy tells me that the statement that's making the rounds will be aired on ALL Newsmax TV shows. This began over the weekend and will continue today.

The lawyer hired by the voting machine company is the one that got a meat packing plant a $177 million judgement against ABC News. Better make that apology real believable nutbags.

Yeah, complete bullshit.

Dominion will never sue anyone, they fear discovery above all else.

It's not Dominion...

Antonio Mugica was in Boca Raton when an American presidential election really melted down in 2000, and he watched with shocked fascination as local government officials argued over hanging chads and butterfly ballots.

It was so bad, so incompetent, that Mr. Mugica, a young Venezuelan software engineer, decided to shift the focus of his digital security company, Smartmatic, which had been working for banks. It would offer its services to what would obviously be a growth industry: electronic voting machines. He began building a global company that ultimately provided voting machinery and software for elections from Brazil to Belgium and his native Venezuela. He even acquired an American company, then called Sequoia.

Last month, Mr. Mugica initially took it in stride when his company’s name started popping up in grief-addled Trump supporters’ wild conspiracy theories about the election.

“Of course I was surprised, but at the same time, it was pretty clear that these people were trying to discredit the election and they were throwing out 25 conspiracy theories in parallel,” he told me in an interview last week from Barbados, where his company has an office. “I thought it was so absurd that it was not going to have legs.”

But by Nov. 14, he knew he had a problem. That’s when Rudy Giuliani, serving as the president’s lawyer, suggested that one voting company, Dominion Voting Systems, had a sinister connection to vote counts in “Michigan, Arizona and Georgia and other states.” Mr. Giuliani declared on Twitter that the company “was a front for SMARTMATIC, who was really doing the computing. Look up SMARTMATIC and tweet me what you think?”

Soon his company, and a competitor, Dominion — which sells its services to about 1,900 of the county governments that administer elections across America — were at the center of Mr. Giuliani’s and Sidney Powell’s theories, and on the tongues of commentators on Fox News and its farther-right rivals, Newsmax and One America News...

Here’s the thing: Smartmatic wasn’t even used in the contested states. The company, now a major global player with over 300 employees, pulled out of the United States in 2007 after a controversy over its founders’ Venezuelan roots, and its only involvement this November was with a contract to help Los Angeles County run its election...

Sounds like Smartmatic might have grounds for a cease and desist order - not much more.

One thing we know for sure, Dominion isn't going to sue anyone and open the door for discovery.
I agree with you about Dominion. Not because they're crooked, but because the last thing they need is more notoriety.

Proof right wingers are full of fallacy. They have no "gospel Truth" but still want to be taken that seriously.

I don't know all the facts, I do know what I saw on Election Night and I also know that China has some grand designs to topple the U.S and they will have plenty of assistance in doing so. I also know they needed Trump gone as he was blocking their, and their weak, limp wristed, cowardly, SOB, foreign supporters objectives. I also know I will never trust software to be on the level. Certainly not in a major election.

The West is going to find just how many are willing to help China. If someone like myself can see just how dominant they were going to be before Trump (they were supposed to be the largest economy already, but are not), and, what their objectives are from the mouth of the very Communist Party members patriots have fought against after Trump; then for certain those in positions of authorities and in Intel agencies see it too.

Once eve the bravest of citizens are resigned to the inevitable, the money will flow to them for their assistance and the treason will become rampant.
lol

• Love
Reactions: IM2

"I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money.”

Now who said that?

I don't know all the facts, I do know what I saw on Election Night and I also know that China has some grand designs to topple the U.S and they will have plenty of assistance in doing so. I also know they needed Trump gone as he was blocking their, and their weak, limp wristed, cowardly, SOB, foreign supporters objectives. I also know I will never trust software to be on the level. Certainly not in a major election.

The West is going to find just how many are willing to help China. If someone like myself can see just how dominant they were going to be before Trump (they were supposed to be the largest economy already, but are not), and, what their objectives are from the mouth of the very Communist Party members patriots have fought against after Trump; then for certain those in positions of authorities and in Intel agencies see it too.

Once eve the bravest of citizens are resigned to the inevitable, the money will flow to them for their assistance and the treason will become rampant.
Nothing happened on election night. And China was helped by trump.

American imports from China are surging as the year draws to a close, fueled by stay-at-home shoppers who are snapping up Chinese-made furniture and appliances, along with Barbie Dream Houses and bicycles for the holidays.

The surge in imports is another byproduct of the coronavirus, with Americans channeling money they might have spent on vacations, movies and restaurant dining to household items like new lighting for home offices, workout equipment for basement gyms, and toys to keep their children entertained.

That has been a boon for China, the world’s largest manufacturer of many of those goods. In November, China reported a record trade surplus of $75.43 billion, propelled by an unexpected 21.1 percent surge in exports compared with the same month last year. Leading the jump were exports to the United States, which climbed 46.1 percent to $51.98 billion, also a record.

Trade With China Roars Back As Americans Are Stuck At Home - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

If Hillary Clintons campaign had 140 meetings with Russians like trump, you'd call that collusion. If Hillary Clintons campaign manager was handling polling data to russian spies like Manafort did you would be yelling treason. Spare us the entitlement mentality.

That lawsuit will be laughed out of court.

Actually it would not seeing Newsmax and OAN falsely reported on many things during the election and when they do lose if brought to court you will proclaim the Courts ruled wrongly.

Fact is many of you have gotten your information wrong so many times you are the ones being laughed out of court and Trump and you are the biggest joke!

If you had done your damn research you would know the Venezuelan company only had software in Los Angeles and nowhere else in this country but you and your idiots sources claim it was on all Dominion machines!

Also Dominion Machines were used in twenty plus states and Barr along many other people stated not enough fraud went on to flip the election to Trump and let me be clear in key battleground states Dominion did not use the Venezuelan software that you and your sources claimed was used!

So let be clear Newsmax and OAN would lose and if brought to court it would show Newsmax and OAN not only lied but they did it deliberately while not taking into account idiots like you and Trump would ruin a company image!

Newsmax is a news organization, not an opinion website or blog, I thought. It's even in their name.

I NEVER heard a credible news service say Trump was a plant. They reported what was uncovered that tied him to Russian officials and government, reported their sources. Yes there was a lot of speculation, especially after he kissed Putin's ass in Helsinky (and golly now he's done it again), but bring me one MSM headline reporting FACT Trump is a Russian Plant.

in all fairness, most "news sites" do this. they report on what people say, not verify its true.

I can't count how many times anymore a liberal story only had "a source familiar with the situation" as their only reference.

but if it's orange man bad, it's gospel.

And Dominion is threatening to sue Sidney Powell and Trump's campaign for all their lies about Dominion machines.
great. then they can break out the machines used and prove them liars and we go after them for lying.

But will they?

Newsmax and OAN are nothing more than a weak version of RT...

And Dominion is threatening to sue Sidney Powell and Trump's campaign for all their lies about Dominion machines.
great. then they can break out the machines used and prove them liars and we go after them for lying.

But will they?

And when they prove they are not lying you will proclaim the sky is red and the truth was denied...

You do not care about the truth and only care about Trump staying in office no matter what it takes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back