Newsmax Reported Megan Got In A Fight With One Of Her Teammates In The Lockeroom After The Loss

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Newsmax reported a few minutes ago that there's a rumor that Megan Rapinoe got in a fight with one of her teammates after the game in the lockerroom.

Many fans are giving her a hard time, especially because of the strange reaction she had to missing the penalty shot that ended their chances at advancing.

Has anyone seen Megan and Ray Finkle in the same room?

With her last ever kick in international football, Rapinoe missed a vital shot during the penalty shootout, which Sweden went on to win by the barest of margins.
It meant the No.1 ranked and two-time US team were knocked out of the World Cup as early as the round of 16 for the first time, blowing their chances of becoming the first team to win three consecutive World Cups.

Rapinoe’s shot went flying high over the crossbar, after which she couldn’t help but laugh in a strange reaction that has drawn criticism from furious fans.

Asked about the odd reaction after the game, Rapinoe described it as “dark comedy” within her.

“It’s a tough one. There’s just some dark, dark comedy in me missing a penalty in my last game ever,” Rapinoe said told reporters.

“I mean, that’s a sick joke. I just ... yeah. I can’t believe it. I never even hit them over, ever, when they’re saved. So yeah, I mean, that’s just how it goes.”

Newsmax reported a few minutes ago that there's a rumor that Megan Rapinoe got in a fight with one of her teammates after the game in the lockerroom.

Many fans are giving her a hard time, especially because of the strange reaction she had to missing the penalty shot that ended their chances at advancing.

Maybe politics aside she's just an asshole.

Maybe politics aside she's just an asshole.

Fashion victims are always shallow narcissists. See the Democratic Party's base when they're pandered to for votes. And homos are all psycho sociopaths, that's just a given, so people who hire them don't deserve any pity or support.

Fashion victims are always shallow narcissists. See the Democratic Party's base when they're pandered to for votes. And homos are all psycho sociopaths, that's just a given, so people who hire them don't deserve any pity or support.

I don't agree all gay people are nuts. Plenty of normal ones out there, the problem is they are still beholden to the nuts that were the vanguard of their rights movement and feel the need to still support them as they get crazier and crazier.

LGB needs to drop the QT ASAP.

Kinda reminds me of Barry Bonds ... great player but a total asshole personality ...

Crying like girls bothers you ... maybe not watch girls' sports ...

They lost because they're losers ...

The bull was probably trying to grudge-rape one of the fems on the team.

I hope we're done with this fucking dude.

a81b5ab97a84cf3f.png

MAGAts delighted that the US lost.

I wonder how much she was paid (and by who) to throw the game? I guess we'll find out when we see what her next job is.

For someone who received the child molesters "medal of freedom" for doing absolutely nothing, she proved she is worth absolutely nothing.

Good riddance you fucking man whore blue haired bitch.

Forum List

Back