Newsmax apologizes to Dominion worker for false allegations

Voting should be 100% in person, with proof of CITIZENSHIP presented as a requirement to vote. This should be in all 50 states.

That's assinine.
Protectionist wants a nation identification card.That way if the police pull you over you have to show two forms of ID, your driver‘s license and your papers that prove you are a citizen. Another step towards Trumpist authoritarianism.

Voting should be 100% in person, with proof of CITIZENSHIP presented as a requirement to vote. This should be in all 50 states.

That's assinine.
Protectionist wants a nation identification card.That way if the police pull you over you have to show two forms of ID, your driver‘s license and your papers that prove you are a citizen. Another step towards Trumpist authoritarianism.

Protectionist wants to shut some US citizens out of voting. This will backfire.

That's assinine.

That is true.

That's assinine.

That is true.

Trump is trying to destroy the GOP because he lost.

I can 'splain it....Noozmucks doesn't have the goods.

But Mike Lindell claims that he does have the goods, and has filed a separate lawsuit against Dominion for the damage that they have done against his brand.

What the capitulators do isn't newsworthy...What the fighters do is.
All they really said is they can't prove it. It doesn't mean someone else can't and that those things did not happen.

Better get Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow on it pronto!!!
MAGA

As far as Newmax apologizing to Dominion, a billion dollar law suit filed against you in which you have absolutely no defense will have you tucking your tail between your legs and groveling for forgivneness.

It is easy to win against a lawsuit started by Dominion.
No one has to prove Dominion machines were fraudulent.
All anyone has to prove is that voting machine all are easy to defraud, and that is trivial, because they all are inherently.
And Dominion then would have to try to prove no fraud was possible, which they can't do.
Fraud is always very easy with any voting machine.
Not only is it easy to hide a backdoor in the embedded code, but it can be reprogrammed on the fly over a network or with a USB stick.

That's assinine.
You do not carry ID? Not carrying ID is asinine.

Of course I do, but protectionst wants to end voting by mail and absentee ballots to keep trash like Trump in office.
So you are justifying cheating. What else is new?

I said no such thing. I said we should have a foolproof ID of CITIZENSHIP for voting. That's all.

And if police DID ask for proof of citizenship, so what ? That might be a good assist for ICE to catch illegal aliens, and get rid of them. Doesn't sound like a problem at all.
Authoritarianism denotes any political system that concentrates power in the hands of a leader or a small elite that is not constitutionally responsible to the body of the people.

Catching and deporting illegal aliens, is good for the American people, and thus it is constitutionally responsible to the American people.

FALSE! I want to do no such thing, and you don't have a shred of evidence that I do. You are just talking horsefeathers.

Coomer. The antifa guy that guaranteed Trump would lose?
If Newsmax wants to avoid an expensive trial that's their business.
Still waiting for all those other lawsuits that Dominion was supposedly going to rain down on people.

Of course I do, but protectionst wants to end voting by mail and absentee ballots to keep trash like Trump in office.
I want to end voting by mail and absentee ballots, because it goes against voters showing proof of CITIZENSHIP when voting. It also was the conclusion of the bipartisan 2005 report of the Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former President Jimmy Carter, which said >> "Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”

As far as Newmax apologizing to Dominion, a billion dollar law suit filed against you in which you have absolutely no defense will have you tucking your tail between your legs and groveling for forgivneness.
1. As I explained already Newsmax is NOT apologizing to Dominion.

2. Where is there a billion $$ lawsuit against Newsmax ?

3. Newsmax would have PLENTY of defense against a lawsuit from Dominion, and plenty of offense in a countersuit against Dominion, as I outlined in Post # 42.

Forum List

Back