Always Respect the Media

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This is what they published:
1619783693693.jpeg
The photo was cropped from this: (BTW he’s a convicted felon for the possession of stolen guns)
1619783799325.jpeg

Fortunately, this is only a medium, not media. Unfortunately, media often present, shall we say, less than the whole picture.

Fortunately, this is only a medium, not media. Unfortunately, media often present, shall we say, less than the whole picture.
What they DO is push a coordinated narrative and eventually, America is going to burn because of it. The fools who stand in front of cameras or who write creative, poisonous LIES think 1A will protect them, always.

I'd be embarrassed if I was a thug and all I had was a six shooter.

That's because you've never fired a firearm.

Revolvers tend to be far more accurate than semi-auto's

And they don't jam either.

Back to the media, there have been other cases where the local media cropped out the weapon that a guy was holding when the cops shot him, I think it was CBS that did that not long ago. Bottom line, they are supposed to report the news as accurately as possible, not change it to fit a political narrative. This country is headed in the wrong direction in a number of ways, and the media own some responsibility for that IMHO.

What they DO is push a coordinated narrative and eventually, America is going to burn because of it. The fools who stand in front of cameras or who write creative, poisonous LIES think 1A will protect them, always.

As the actively savage the 1st.

I don't think the Baghdad Bob's of the Reich propaganda corps expect or want the first amendment to protect them. They are agents of the Reich and as long as they serve the Reich with lies and propaganda, the Reich will protect them. Should any among them report facts that challenge or expose the the Reich, THEY in the media will be the first to turn on the traitors to the Reich.

The MSM is just the voice of the Reich, the Reich is dedicated to ending all civil rights, all individual liberty - the press promotes that agenda.

The Official Reich newspaper drives out anyone not goosestepping in ideological confomance.

{

Bari Weiss, a reporter for The New York Times, has quit after taking abuse from the writing and editorial staff over her more independent views. Weiss wrote a scathing letter of resignation, calling out the paper for allowing it to happen.

“I do not understand how you have allowed this kind of behavior to go on inside your company in full view of the paper’s entire staff and the public. And I certainly can’t square how you and other Times leaders have stood by while simultaneously praising me in private for my courage. Showing up for work as a centrist at an American newspaper should not require bravery,” she wrote.

The Times hired Weiss after the 2016 election. According to Weiss’ letter, that move was to give them a more balanced perspective on their reporting and give voice to opinions from a more conservative viewpoint.

I joined the paper with gratitude and optimism three years ago. I was hired with the goal of bringing in voices that would not otherwise appear in your pages: first-time writers, centrists, conservatives and others who would not naturally think of The Times as their home. The reason for this effort was clear: The paper’s failure to anticipate the outcome of the 2016 election meant that it didn’t have a firm grasp of the country it covers. Dean Baquet and others have admitted as much on various occasions. The priority in Opinion was to help redress that critical shortcoming.
She goes on to say that what happens on Twitter often drives the content of the stories.

Twitter is not on the masthead of The New York Times. But Twitter has become its ultimate editor. As the ethics and mores of that platform have become those of the paper, the paper itself has increasingly become a kind of performance space. Stories are chosen and told in a way to satisfy the narrowest of audiences, rather than to allow a curious public to read about the world and then draw their own conclusions.I was always taught that journalists were charged with writing the first rough draft of history. Now, history itself is one more ephemeral thing molded to fit the needs of a predetermined narrative.
}
NYT reporter quits, penning a scathing resignation letter - Politically Slanted

Forum List

Back