Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel

Quote from Tlaib:

I want to integrate schools. I tell my colleague on the House floor who is Jewish: “Can you imagine, if we start integrating schools and have Israeli and Palestinian kids going to school together?”

I wonder what her plans are to make this a reality in Areas A and B and in Gaza.
I think it is a good idea, start in Area C.

Way to shift responsibility to the Israelis. Start in Areas A and B and Gaza and PROVE that it is even possible in Arab-controlled areas.

No. It has nothing to do with shifting responsibility. It is just the easiest place to start it, then move outward.

It is not at ALL the easiest place to start with. And it is shifting responsibility to the Israelis, because Area C is under Israeli control. The POINT was for the Arab Palestinians to demonstrate their capacity to create an environment of acceptance and equality. Why won't you support them in that?

Quote from Tlaib:

I want to integrate schools. I tell my colleague on the House floor who is Jewish: “Can you imagine, if we start integrating schools and have Israeli and Palestinian kids going to school together?”

I wonder what her plans are to make this a reality in Areas A and B and in Gaza.

Way to shift responsibility to the Israelis. Start in Areas A and B and Gaza and PROVE that it is even possible in Arab-controlled areas.

No. It has nothing to do with shifting responsibility. It is just the easiest place to start it, then move outward.

It is not at ALL the easiest place to start with. And it is shifting responsibility to the Israelis, because Area C is under Israeli control. The POINT was for the Arab Palestinians to demonstrate their capacity to create an environment of acceptance and equality. Why won't you support them in that?

I guess it depends on whether you trying to just make a point or whether you truly wish for a successful program.

In Area C, you have two populations who could both benefit from more integrated schooling, and a better security situation within which to start an experiment. So why not start it? Teach Palestinian kids that Jewish kids are just kids and vice versa. Ideas spread, people talk, and movements grow. Palestinians in Area C can influence Palestinians in B and A. That is what seems most natural to me.

But You see Caliphate as a valid solution...:eusa_doh:

How long will keep with that lie? I was referring to the idea of multiple semi autonomous caliphate in lieu of a Palestinian state, an idea which YOU introduced me to.

I talked about Emirates, the most stable and prosperous governmental system currently among Arab states, based on the social structure of the society rather than religion.

Not another Islamist tyranny.
My mistake then, I meant the Emirates.
That would be one the best of solutions for the sake of both nations and regional cooperation.
You'd be amazed with the amount of people on the other side who would strongly support such a framework once heard support from the Arab side.

Do you think a federation idea has potential?

As far as I understand, federation is possible with entities of similar political systems.
Cooperation and regional development is a more likely unifying force.

Instead of trying to unify the 2 let them participate in development of new regional economy.
But that is idealistc, Palestinian agenda is inevitably stuck in the framework of the last century, and in light of their recent self defeating geopolitical choices, this solution will be reached indirectly from outside in, while undermining the solidified positions of their warring political fractions that cause more harm than help.

Seeing how Tlaib runs on the oldest antisemitic tropes against supporters of Israel,
I see it fit to return a favor mentioning how what she suggests is essentially no different from what Hamas or PLO stand for and that certainly doesn't suggest loyalty to America.

(Coyote I edited it at the last second when You rated, take a look.)

Last edited:
Quote from Tlaib:

I guess it depends on whether you trying to just make a point or whether you truly wish for a successful program.

In Area C, you have two populations who could both benefit from more integrated schooling, and a better security situation within which to start an experiment. So why not start it? Teach Palestinian kids that Jewish kids are just kids and vice versa. Ideas spread, people talk, and movements grow. Palestinians in Area C can influence Palestinians in B and A. That is what seems most natural to me.

Who is it that will teach Palistanian kids that Jewish kids are the same? That is a complete reversal of the hatreds for Jews that is drilled into the Arab-Moslem population on a daily basis.

Fair. The point being that the Arabs are incapable of creating a successful program in Areas A and B and Gaza? You seem to imply that this is true?

The problem in Area C is that any Israeli-led requirement for integrated learning would be seen as exerting Israeli sovereignty. How would you suggest we deal with that?

Fair. The point being that the Arabs are incapable of creating a successful program in Areas A and B and Gaza? You seem to imply that this is true?

The problem in Area C is that any Israeli-led requirement for integrated learning would be seen as exerting Israeli sovereignty. How would you suggest we deal with that?

On the first, I don’t know how capable they are and I would say least likely in Gaza.

Would Jewish families even be willing to send their kids there?

In Area C it doesn’t have to a requirement, it can be an initiative, voluntary and well funded.

Who is it that will teach Palistanian kids that Jewish kids are the same? That is a complete reversal of the hatreds for Jews that is drilled into the Arab-Moslem population on a daily basis.
Like the hatred for Arabs that is drilled into the Jewish kids in the settlements? Maybe some brave souls will break the trend.

How long will keep with that lie? I was referring to the idea of multiple semi autonomous caliphate in lieu of a Palestinian state, an idea which YOU introduced me to.

I talked about Emirates, the most stable and prosperous governmental system currently among Arab states, based on the social structure of the society rather than religion.

Not another Islamist tyranny.
My mistake then, I meant the Emirates.
That would be one the best of solutions for the sake of both nations and regional cooperation.
You'd be amazed with the amount of people on the other side who would strongly support such a framework once heard support from the Arab side.

Do you think a federation idea has potential?

As far as I understand, federation is possible with entities of similar political systems.
Cooperation and regional development is a more likely unifying force.

Instead of trying to unify the 2 let them participate in development of new regional economy.
But that is idealistc, Palestinian agenda is inevitably stuck in the framework of the last century, and in light of their recent self defeating geopolitical choices, this solution will be reached indirectly from outside in, while undermining the solidified positions of their warring political fractions that cause more harm than help.

Seeing how Tlaib runs on the oldest antisemitic tropes against supporters of Israel,
I see it fit to return a favor mentioning how what she suggests is essentially no different from what Hamas or PLO stand for and that certainly doesn't suggest loyalty to America.

(Coyote I edited it at the last second when You rated, take a look.)
Ah well it was too much to hope for. At any rate I do thank you for the first portion, as per the second, loyalty to America is not the same as loyalty to Israel.

Sophistry.

Any attempt to negate the Jewish people's right to self determination, and to deny them access and control in the area designated for the Jewish people by the League of Nations is an actionable infringement of both international law and the Supremacy Clause (Article VI, paragraph 2 of the United States Constitution), which dictates that Treaties "shall be the supreme Law of the Land".
Not when you are in breach of that treaty.

Like the hatred for Arabs that is drilled into the Jewish kids in the settlements? Maybe some brave souls will break the trend.

I’m sure there is some hatred for Arabs that is instilled into the Jewish kids in the settlements, but that does nothing to address the question posed to you.

Nothing in your post even hinted at the complete reversal of policy that would need to be undertaken by Hamas, the PA and the various Islamic terrorist franchises operating under their authority. For moslems in the competing islamist mini-caliphates, (taught from the cradle that they are at war with the Jews), there is only Islam's partition of the world into Dar al-Islam and Dar al-Harb.

What changes would need to be made to end the Hamas summer camps where children are taught to kill Jews? What could Abbas do to end the glorification of killing Jews and end rewards for such killing?

Actually, BDS has a great deal to do with islamist politico-religious ideology. BDS's make no pretense at being anti-Semites while explicitly calling for the end of the State of Israel. The various BDS slogans, among them "from the river to the sea", are in concert with the goals of Hamas and other Islamic terrorist franchises.

I suppose this would be a good time for you to cut and paste one or more of your usual "Israeli apartheid" slogans while ignoring the elimination of Jews from Gaza and the clear expression from Abbas about no Israelis in some dreamed of Islamic caliphate of the West Bank.
More BDS bullshit on your part.

Actually, BDS has a great deal to do with islamist politico-religious ideology. BDS's make no pretense at being anti-Semites while explicitly calling for the end of the State of Israel. The various BDS slogans, among them "from the river to the sea", are in concert with the goals of Hamas and other Islamic terrorist franchises.

I suppose this would be a good time for you to cut and paste one or more of your usual "Israeli apartheid" slogans while ignoring the elimination of Jews from Gaza and the clear expression from Abbas about no Israelis in some dreamed of Islamic caliphate of the West Bank.
More BDS bullshit on your part.

A rather pointless and unsubstantiated claim on your part.

I’m sure there is some hatred for Arabs that is instilled into the Jewish kids in the settlements, but that does nothing to address the question posed to you.

Nothing in your post even hinted at the complete reversal of policy that would need to be undertaken by Hamas, the PA and the various Islamic terrorist franchises operating under their authority. For moslems in the competing islamist mini-caliphates, (taught from the cradle that they are at war with the Jews), there is only Islam's partition of the world into Dar al-Islam and Dar al-Harb.

What changes would need to be made to end the Hamas summer camps where children are taught to kill Jews? What could Abbas do to end the glorification of killing Jews and end rewards for such killing?

Erasing hate is a two way street, you can’t ignore the other side. But on the Palestinian side paying murderers has to stop and so do terrorist training camps. Don’t teach children to hate.

And maybe this should stop as well: Israel's fantasy terror camps let tourists experience suicide bombings and stabbing attacks

And still more bullshit on your point.

The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement (also known as BDS) is a global campaign promoting various forms of boycott against Israel until it meets what the campaign describes as Israel's "obligations under international law",[1] defined as withdrawal from the occupied territories, removal of the separation barrier in the West Bank, full equality for Arab-Palestinian citizens of Israel, and "respecting, protecting, and promoting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and properties"

Erasing hate is a two way street, you can’t ignore the other side. But on the Palestinian side paying murderers has to stop and so do terrorist training camps. Don’t teach children to hate.

And maybe this should stop as well: Israel's fantasy terror camps let tourists experience suicide bombings and stabbing attacks

Who is perpetrating the suicide bombings and knife attacks?

We seem to have entered the Cul-de-sac of Islamic terrorist attacks and how does anyone change the society that glorifies such things?

The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement (also known as BDS) is a global campaign promoting various forms of boycott against Israel until it meets what the campaign describes as Israel's "obligations under international law",[1] defined as withdrawal from the occupied territories, removal of the separation barrier in the West Bank, full equality for Arab-Palestinian citizens of Israel, and "respecting, protecting, and promoting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and properties"

So, what is your solution for Jews to return to their homes and properties?

BTW. This is not the BDS thread.

So here's Muslim Congresswomen exporting Byrd's KKK churchstate West Nazi Germany Virginia fiefdom of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists as in Kristallnacht with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate second coming thru 9/11 nuke Temple Mount Christiananality pedophilia business megalomaniacal Islamidiotocracy Dalek exterminate crusade......

So here's Muslim Congresswomen exporting Byrd's KKK churchstate West Nazi Germany Virginia fiefdom of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists as in Kristallnacht with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate second coming thru 9/11 nuke Temple Mount Christiananality pedophilia business megalomaniacal Islamidiotocracy Dalek exterminate crusade......

Sure dude....

Do you not see a difference between Terrorism camps in Gaza and Anti Terrorism camps in Israel?

Forum List

Back