Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel

It’s no secret that Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has been accused of anti-Semitism for close to a decade.

Omar was again recently accused of anti-Semitism during a CNN interview. She responded by blasting “THEIR mission” on Twitter. Who is “they,” Ilhan? The Jews?

Hila Oz slams Ilhan Omar for both evading questions about her past anti-Semitic comments in this interview, and responding with more questionable remarks.

Omar never said anything anti Semitic.

Sure, neither Farakhan, like accusing their "Jewish friends" of disloyalty.
Those are merely misinterpreted compliments...right?

Just some people doing something :dunno:

Some people who. There has never been an investigation to find the perps of 9/11.

It’s no secret that Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has been accused of anti-Semitism for close to a decade.

Omar was again recently accused of anti-Semitism during a CNN interview. She responded by blasting “THEIR mission” on Twitter. Who is “they,” Ilhan? The Jews?

Hila Oz slams Ilhan Omar for both evading questions about her past anti-Semitic comments in this interview, and responding with more questionable remarks.

Some people who. There has never been an investigation to find the perps of 9/11.

There has been an almost 20 year investigation; Let's see if Biden releases the FBI and CIA files.

There has been an almost 20 year investigation; Let's see if Biden releases the FBI and CIA files.

Maybe, but I haven't seen it.

A twoofer.

Neither congresswoman's office responded, however, to Washington Free Beacon inquiries about their position on conditioning U.S. aid to the Palestinians in the wake of the Palestinian government's murder of an anti-corruption activist last month.

(full article online)

How many falsehoods can you detect in this one tweet? Let’s see:

1. Eid Al Adha is not the holiest day for Muslims, it’s the fourth, following the Month of Ramadan, Qadr Night, Eid al-Fitr, and then Eid Al Adha.
  2. Eid Al Adha was not celebrated on Sunday, when the clashes took place, but will be celebrated this Tuesday
  3. The Muslim youths were not there to pray.
    The terrorist group PFLP called on them the day before to riot on the Temple Mount.
    Ari Ingel tweeted a link to the Jerusalem-based Al-Quds article: Popular Front calls for a rally for Jerusalem on Sunday.”
    The story Al-Quds went:
    “The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine on Saturday called on the masses of the West Bank and the interior to go towards the city of Jerusalem and gather there, especially in its old city and the vicinity of Al-Aqsa Mosque, to confront the settlers’ incursions scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday.”
    So they piled up stones inside their mosque and threw them at the cops who arrived ahead of the Jewish visitors to make sure the day didn’t develop into a pogrom.
  4. The reason Jews were planning to ascend to our holiest site on God’s green Earth was that it was the day of Tisha B’Av which marks the loss of the two temples we built there in 960 BCE, and then in 516 BCE – more than a millennium before Rashida Tlaib’s pagan ancestors ever made it out of the Arab peninsula.
  5. We could go on with even more lies she said against Israel defending itself from terrorists.

(full article online)

"We also need to recognize and - this is for me as a Palestinian-American - we also need to recognize... you know as I think about my family in Palestine that continue to live under military occupation and how that really interacts with this beautiful black city I grew up in, you know, I always tell people cutting people off from water is violence and they do it from Gaza to Detroit and it's a way to control people to oppress people.

It's those structures that we continue to fight against.

So I know you all understand the structure we've been living under right now is designed by those that exploit the rest of us for their own profit.

I always say to people, you know I don't care if it's the issue around global human rights and our fight to free Palestine or pushing back against those that don't believe in the minimum wage or those that believe that people have a right to health care and so much more, and I tell those same people, that if you open the curtain and look behind the curtain it's the same people that make money - and yes they do - off of racism, off of these broken policies, there is someone there making money and you saw it it was so exposed during the pandemic, because all those structures everything that was set up they made record profit when we were all at having some of the most challenging most difficult times in our lifetime at that moment, and and again they made record profit so if anything this pandemic just exposed what we all have been fighting against."
------------------
Tlaib makes a direct connection between the Jews in Israel and the money-grubbing capitalists in America. Both of them are "they." "They" are racists. "They" are greedy. "They" profit from their racism. . "They" are hiding behind the curtain, and she reveals to her audience who "they" are: rich, miserly, greedy Fagins.

Even the leftist Jonathan Greenblatt of the ADL called this antisemitic.

Tlaib knows what she is saying. She knows her audience. It's barely a dogwhistle - it's an air raid siren.

UPDATE: "Behind the curtain"

(full article and video online)

Yes, the Squad and company used the exact same term as did Ben & Jerry’s—except that they actually defined the territory in question. No less than five times in the letter, the signatories said they are referring to “the West Bank, including East Jerusalem” or “occupied East Jerusalem neighborhoods.”

t would be almost comical if it wasn’t so outrageous. “Forced evictions” of people who are illegal squatters. “Seizing lands” that have belonged to the Jewish people for thousands of years. “Apartheid” in a country that has an Arab justice on its Supreme Court, Arab ambassadors in its diplomatic service, and an Arab political party in its governing coalition.

But we owe these seven extremist congressmembers a bit of gratitude for being more open than their comrades at Ben & Jerry’s, and acknowledging that when they say “Occupied Palestinian Territory,” they mean Jerusalem, too.

Here’s what the Squad’s “East Jerusalem” includes:

— Major Jerusalem neighborhoods such as Ramot, French Hill, Gilo, Ramat Eshkol, Givat HaMatos, Talpiot Mizrach and Ramat Shlomo.

(full article online)

The comments set off some outrage on social media, although not as much as recent rhetoric by her colleague, Representative Ilhan Omar, where it was pointed out that the conspiracy that Jews are behind oppression all over the world is the same as that peddled by the Nazis.

"In comments linking the situation in Gaza to unrelated conditions in Detroit, she described a shadowy force acting behind the curtains in both places and around the world, controlling a system which is 'designed by those who exploit the rest of us, for their own profit,'" a joint statement from Conference president and CEO William Daroff, chair Dianne Lob and Vice-Chair Malcolm Hoenlein read.

"Through her pointing to the tensions between Israel and Gaza, and saying that 'they do it from Gaza to Detroit,' it is clear that Representative Tlaib is suggesting that the Jews are the uniting factor."

(full article online)

The comments set off some outrage on social media, although not as much as recent rhetoric by her colleague, Representative Ilhan Omar, where it was pointed out that the conspiracy that Jews are behind oppression all over the world is the same as that peddled by the Nazis.

"In comments linking the situation in Gaza to unrelated conditions in Detroit, she described a shadowy force acting behind the curtains in both places and around the world, controlling a system which is 'designed by those who exploit the rest of us, for their own profit,'" a joint statement from Conference president and CEO William Daroff, chair Dianne Lob and Vice-Chair Malcolm Hoenlein read.

"Through her pointing to the tensions between Israel and Gaza, and saying that 'they do it from Gaza to Detroit,' it is clear that Representative Tlaib is suggesting that the Jews are the uniting factor."

(full article online)

Rashida's full speech.

So, where is the antisemitism?

It really is outrageous that we have two Islamic misfits elected to office for no obvious reason other than they fill a “diversity” slot. There is nothing to suggest that either of them has any qualifications that one would think should be a prerequisite for office. Their first week as “elected officials” indicates that their only agenda is to press their Jew-hating proclivities.
Qualifications? Care to peruse the Congress? Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Goetz, and a whole passel of other Trumpian nutcases who aren't qualified to walk a dog.

And those 2 are not primarily preoccupied with Israel. They have been involved in a lot of good policy, in alliance with AOC, Bernie, et al.

I am very pro-Israel. I do not see any point in censuring these 2. Let them learn. This is a democratic nation. They come from highly Muslim districts. What do you expect? This is a diverse country and we have to deal with it by discussion and education, not hysterical reactions.

Let's see if the 2 in question do learn a thing or 2 due to the conversations being conducted due to their comments. If not, then I hope they're unelected, but that is the job of their constituents, not my job as I don't live in their Districts.

BDS is actively intertwined with Hamas. Hamas vows the extermination of Jews in their very charter. Both of these subhumans know that, I'm sure.

I left the Democratic party a few years ago because it had abandoned liberalism in favor of this sort of retarded identity politics and because of the increasing antisemitism.

It's getting worse and more vicious all the time.
I suspect you were at best a yellow-dog Democrat in any case.

To oppose racism against a particular group is not "identity politics". You should be more careful not to confuse the Democratic Party with strident dilettante wannabe-radical campus kids with big mouths.

Couldn't be further from truth, Israel and the US are the same on democracy index, Israel is also the 11th happiest country in the world.

We both know if Israel opens its gates - half of the Arabs in the middle east move there the 1st day, and the other half would abandon their shithole countries on the second day.

Ask Your fellow welfare frauds in Europe, they don't see a problem with turning the countries in which they have the highest quality of life into another version of the same tyrannies they ran from.

I just wonder when Tlaib starts selling Sharia as the last thing to "save America".
I'd be surprised if the USA rated even as high as Israel in terms of democracy. We're pretty much the bottom of the barrel, compared to countries like France, Denmark, New Zealand, Canada, etc.

Israel is an apartheid terrorist state ruled by criminal psychopaths. .. :cuckoo:
Oh really... then do please tell us where are all the countries who are so superior ethically to Israel? Where are these paradigms of humanity and decency? China? Saudi Arabia? Turkey? Myanmar? Syria? Algeria?

Really, WHERE!!????

All the hyperbolic nonsense spewed against Israel really boils down to simple RACISM, antisemitism. If not, you'd hold all other countries to your impeccable standards.

Forum List

Back