Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel

Good lord. The audacity of it. How dare they elect a Muslim to office in America. Of course they can’t possibly be qualified!

But qualified for WHAT? Let me know when after we attack Iran and burn down their most important financial structures killing thousands of Iranians doing billions in damage how many "qualified Americans" they elect to some of the highest offices in THEIR country!
Not sure what you are going on about. She is American.

No, you said she was a MUSLIM, and Muslims follow Islam, a political system at war with the West which killed 3,000 Americans + however more over the past 20 years, sworn to conquer and destroy us. And she advocates for our enemy, Iran. Having her hold public office is an incredible security threat, but then, Hillary Clinton was an "American" too, who was selling out her country trading Lorel missile secrets to China for campaign contributions a la Charlie Trie, then did it again as Secretary of State selling favors to foreign countries for "contributions" to her causes, then used her illegal private server to destroy tens of thousands of documents to cover up her tracks.

Another great American.
All of the allegations against Hilary Clinton have been debunked. She was never a threat to the USA.

Debunked? By who? Can I have a copy of the report? Must be by the same vaporware investigator who figured out just a few days after our largest election that all of the thousands of fraud and election cheating reports by countless independent people were also all baseless and debunked.
There is a thread for that discussion. Independent, as in pro Trump anyone? Continue the discussion in the politics threads.
Good, then I'll just settle on the intelligence report on Omar, her past activities and allegiances. Let me guess, one was never even done.
Is it normal to do that on Representatives and Senators?

No it isn't ... In fact, Representative Omar would fail any attempt to get a Security Clearance if she wasn't a member of Congress.

The Security Clearance she has now is a convenience she automatically enjoys as being a Representative,
and also due to the fact it hasn't been challenged.

Good lord. The audacity of it. How dare they elect a Muslim to office in America. Of course they can’t possibly be qualified!

But qualified for WHAT? Let me know when after we attack Iran and burn down their most important financial structures killing thousands of Iranians doing billions in damage how many "qualified Americans" they elect to some of the highest offices in THEIR country!

No, you said she was a MUSLIM, and Muslims follow Islam, a political system at war with the West which killed 3,000 Americans + however more over the past 20 years, sworn to conquer and destroy us. And she advocates for our enemy, Iran. Having her hold public office is an incredible security threat, but then, Hillary Clinton was an "American" too, who was selling out her country trading Lorel missile secrets to China for campaign contributions a la Charlie Trie, then did it again as Secretary of State selling favors to foreign countries for "contributions" to her causes, then used her illegal private server to destroy tens of thousands of documents to cover up her tracks.

Another great American.
All of the allegations against Hilary Clinton have been debunked. She was never a threat to the USA.

Debunked? By who? Can I have a copy of the report? Must be by the same vaporware investigator who figured out just a few days after our largest election that all of the thousands of fraud and election cheating reports by countless independent people were also all baseless and debunked.
There is a thread for that discussion. Independent, as in pro Trump anyone? Continue the discussion in the politics threads.
Good, then I'll just settle on the intelligence report on Omar, her past activities and allegiances. Let me guess, one was never even done.
You don't think so? What a curious development: we give less care and concern for our most powerful elected officials than we do a common worker. People get fired from their jobs all the time simply for an innocent comment they make on Facebook. Was Obumma really born in Hawaii or Kenya? Who really knows? But the fact that you need to be natural born (American) means that at the very least, such a simple matter should be settled before any candidate can even ENTER the presidential race! Not argued politically for years after elected.

I just wonder: WHAT IF IT TURNED OUT THAT OBAMA REALLY WAS KENYAN and not even really a true US citizen, yet had been our president illegally for 8 years changing all our laws (and to an extent, still influencing today)? What would that that say about us?

Same with standards: I once had a stat for the large number of people in Congress who owe millions in back taxes and such. Crimes, etc. It amazes me the trash we have holding public office, yet when I worked in a forward intel position, I had to go through more security checks and vetting that you wouldn't believe. I couldn't even have any delinquent taxes unpaid.

Apparently the higher up in the echelons we go, the less stringent we become, the more politics kicks in, to where you can be a crook, a subversive, anything, and run for public office any way---- and GET IN.

I guess I'm odd in that I've always felt we need to hold our public officials to a HIGHER standard, not lower.

Another great American.

You don't think so? What a curious development: we give less care and concern for our most powerful elected officials than we do a common worker. People get fired from their jobs all the time simply for an innocent comment they make on Facebook. Was Obumma really born in Hawaii or Kenya? Who really knows? But the fact that you need to be natural born (American) means that at the very least, such a simple matter should be settled before any candidate can even ENTER the presidential race! Not argued politically for years after elected.

I just wonder: WHAT IF IT TURNED OUT THAT OBAMA REALLY WAS KENYAN and not even really a true US citizen, yet had been our president illegally for 8 years changing all our laws (and to an extent, still influencing today)? What would that that say about us?

Same with standards: I once had a stat for the large number of people in Congress who owe millions in back taxes and such. Crimes, etc. It amazes me the trash we have holding public office, yet when I worked in a forward intel position, I had to go through more security checks and vetting that you wouldn't believe. I couldn't even have any delinquent taxes unpaid.

Apparently the higher up in the echelons we go, the less stringent we become, the more politics kicks in, to where you can be a crook, a subversive, anything, and run for public office any way---- and GET IN.

I guess I'm odd in that I've always felt we need to hold our public officials to a HIGHER standard, not lower.
1) Barack Obama was born in Hawaii

2) One does not have to be born in the US territory in order to run for President.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother

John McCain was born in Panama, to an American mother

Even if Obama had not been born in the USA, his mother was American making him eligible to run for President of the United States of America

I’m a Palestinian who grew up in a UNWRA refugee camp outside of Jerusalem, and have been a human rights activist all my life. Let me say this as directly as I can: Rep. Omar does not know what she is talking about.

Worse, for years, Rep. Omar has been engaged in not arguing any facts, but simply throwing out dirty antisemitic epithets, a mirror image of the antisemitism by “white supremacists” she claims to decry.

Politicians like Omar, Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) spend a considerable amount of time attacking Israel for the supposed harm it inflicts on Palestinians.

But if they truly care about the well-being of Palestinians, they ought to focus their attention elsewhere. These days, the vast majority of suffering Palestinians experience is the direct result of the corruption of the Palestinian Authority and the influence of the terrorist group Hamas.

Corruption affects every aspect of life for Palestinians. It cripples our economy, which in turn makes government jobs among the most highly prized. However, those jobs are awarded based on connections rather than qualifications, which perpetuates the cycle of corruption. No announcements are posted for new government jobs. This lack of transparency is pervasive throughout the West Bank and Gaza.

(full article online)

Twelve Jewish members of Congress issued an open letter slamming Omar, saying that “equating the United States and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban is as offensive as it is misguided. Ignoring the differences between democracies governed by the rule of law and contemptible organizations that engage in terrorism at best discredits one’s intended argument and at worst reflects deep-seated prejudice.”

In an interview broadcast on Tuesday, CNN reporter Jake Tapper asked Omar if she understood why many of her colleagues, “especially Jews,” felt that several of her past statements were antisemitic.

Omar replied, “I’ve welcomed anytime, you know, my colleagues have asked to have a conversation, to learn from them, for them to learn from me.”

“I think it’s really important for these members to realize that they haven’t been partners in justice,” she continued. “They haven’t been, you know, equally engaging in seeking justice around the world.”

She further claimed that she had experienced injustice in ways that her critics had not.

(full article online)

The insinuation that Jewish Democrats don’t make an effort to fight injustice did not sit well with the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, which responded Wednesday in a news release.

“We condemn the disgraceful comments made by [Omar] in a CNN interview in which she accused her Jewish Congressional colleagues, along with the Jewish people as a whole, of not being committed to the pursuit of justice,” Conference chair Dianne Lob, CEO William Daroff and vice chair Malcolm Hoenlein wrote in the release.

They also rejected Omar’s attempts to once more walk back her comments.

“Her tweets this morning with examples of individual Jews and Jewish organizations that she finds noteworthy do not mitigate her bigoted comments. We remain greatly concerned with the pattern of her statements attacking the Jewish people and, specifically in this case, Jewish members of Congress,” the release stated and cited the late-Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s eloquence in speaking about social justice in Judaism. “Seeking justice is a core tenet of our faith, a tenet sustained throughout 2,000 years as an oppressed, stateless minority and championed since 1948 by the state of Israel.

(full article online)

Aside from Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D., Mass.), who represents the district where 24-year-old Khaled Awad nearly murdered Rabbi Shlomo Noginski, none of the Squad members have condemned the anti-Semitic attack. The Washington Free Beacon contacted each of the House Democrats associated with the Squad–Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.), Jamaal Bowman (D., N.Y.), Cori Bush (D., Mo.), and Pressley—none of whom responded to requests for comment about the attack.

(full article online)

Yoseph Haddad, an Israeli Arab social activist, accused Congresswomen Rashida Talib and Ilhan Omar of “brainwashing against Israel,” incitement that results in anti-Israel resolutions such as the one recently passed by the prestigious Yale College Council (YCC).

In response, Haddad said Monday that “when it happens at one of the most prestigious universities in the world, whose graduates include Nobel laureates, public figures and senior American politicians and even US presidents, it is a serious event that shows that the brainwashing against Israel led by Congress Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar and others manages to incite against Israel and do significant damage.”

(full article online)

Israel has magically installed cameras in every block in Gaza, without any Palestinians noticing or removing them! (lie #2) (And, they live under Israel's government lie #3!)

The lies in a 20 second clip don't end there. Her allegations that Israel uses Microsoft facial recognition technology seems to also be false, as she is probably referring to Microsoft's investment in an Israeli firm, AnyVision, which Microsoft then stopped even though its own investigation showed that Israel did not use AnyVision technology for face recognition of Palestinians.

That's a lot of lies in a short clip.

Palestinian leaders and officials lie all the time. But when Palestinians become politicians in America, one would expect that their lies wouldn't be as tolerated as they are in the Middle East.

(full article online)

It’s no secret that Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has been accused of anti-Semitism for close to a decade.

Omar was again recently accused of anti-Semitism during a CNN interview. She responded by blasting “THEIR mission” on Twitter. Who is “they,” Ilhan? The Jews?

Hila Oz slams Ilhan Omar for both evading questions about her past anti-Semitic comments in this interview, and responding with more questionable remarks.

It’s no secret that Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has been accused of anti-Semitism for close to a decade.

Omar was again recently accused of anti-Semitism during a CNN interview. She responded by blasting “THEIR mission” on Twitter. Who is “they,” Ilhan? The Jews?

Hila Oz slams Ilhan Omar for both evading questions about her past anti-Semitic comments in this interview, and responding with more questionable remarks.

Omar never said anything anti Semitic.

Just Jew-bashing.

Just Jew-bashing.

No examples?

Just Jew-bashing.

No examples?

Omar accused them of not being "partners in justice" while claiming that she herself "knows what it feels like to experience injustice in ways that many of my colleagues don't."

Sure, neither Farakhan, like accusing their "Jewish friends" of disloyalty.
Those are merely misinterpreted compliments...right?

Just some people doing something :dunno:

Just Jew-bashing.

No examples?

Omar accused them of not being "partners in justice" while claiming that she herself "knows what it feels like to experience injustice in ways that many of my colleagues don't."

Who are the partners?

Whose justice?

Sure, neither Farakhan, like accusing their "Jewish friends" of disloyalty.
Those are merely misinterpreted compliments...right?

Just some people doing something :dunno:

Could you post that quote?

Forum List

Back