Newbie but seldom gloomy ... I be

Foolardi

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 2021
I have vast experience as a message boarder.But seldom arrive at a message board
on some poster skateboard.But the idea'r has crossed my mind.
My interests involve mostly areas of political interest.But I also am a Film buff
and ride motorcycles.Love good food and used to adore Cognac.But kinda had to
give it up.I am easy going and like to kid a lot.But also am quite dedicated to serious
political debate.

Serious debate? (LOL..)You might see some. More serious arguments but don't get to believing you'll change many minds, and a lot of these "people" don't have a lot in the way of "minds".

It is the best forum IMO though. You can say almost anything you want. The mods are very tolerant. Even the one I hate the most isn't a biased douche who abuses his authority and shuts down things because of his petty vindictive chicken shit nature. In fact he's probably more biased in my favor when it comes to politics.

You will have fun here if that's your goal.

Welcome in. Don't mind Miketx as he, err, ah, she is probably on her period. We do have a large contingent of grammar police, though.

Welcome in. Don't mind Miketx as he, err, ah, she is probably on her period. We do have a large contingent of grammar police, though.
Hey! We grammar nazis are providing a very important service. Don't you feel way better about yourself as a human being when you know you're talking good?

Hey! We grammar nazis are providing a very important service. Don't you feel way better about yourself as a human being when you know you're talking good?
You gotta be shittin me. I get beat on in here on grammar all the time. It was even worse before I updated my inline spell/grammar editor in Firefox.

Serious debate? (LOL..)You might see some. More serious arguments but don't get to believing you'll change many minds, and a lot of these "people" don't have a lot in the way of "minds".

It is the best forum IMO though. You can say almost anything you want. The mods are very tolerant. Even the one I hate the most isn't a biased douche who abuses his authority and shuts down things because of his petty vindictive chicken shit nature. In fact he's probably more biased in my favor when it comes to politics.

You will have fun here if that's your goal.

I think Del Taz Me Bro is more confused than anything.

Hi and welcome, I see your vast experience hasn't taught you how to use a period though, has it?

35feef2b-4cb7-4876-8171-ad669ff42bb8_1.c9e607c3314e8b04dcd8e073d03ff985.jpeg

Forum List

Back