Newb. Any other defectors from CF here?

Welcome to USMB maybelooking. You can find a variety of conversations going on here at all times of the day. Politics is the number one draw for most, but many other topics of interest outside that realm.

Get ready for questions from posters about your political stance, even in this welcome category. Get ready to also be called a sock, if you know what that references- personally I never knew until coming here;)

Enjoy your time!

Can back to add (after reading C-Corn's comment) the board also has left moderators as well, some in the middle, and some on the right.

Looking for a good place to discuss politics. This place looks as good as any!! Any other corvette forum political forum defectors here?
I've had too many problems with body shop insurance rip-off scams, slicking chemicals spread on icy roads, ladies pulling in front of me slamming on the brakes, getting out of their cars, throwing shoes and other objects at me, highway robbers, extortioners, and murderers-for-hire on the road, people tampering with brakes, and setting explosive devices.

Windows blow out, what's that thing thingamagig that just exploded under the driver's seat?

If you have a nice car, you'd better keep it to yourself locked up in the garage anymore. Guaranteed somebody else wants it, and they want to deprive you of the pleasure of driving it. All the electric vehicle politics, exploding batteries, idiots complaining about your carbon footprint, extortionate auto insurance rates, exorbitant fuel taxes, auto repair and maintenance scams etc., etc.

Even the FBI, State Troopers, and local law enforcement communities are solidly on the side of thieves, criminals, and rip-off artists when it comes to cars.

Hello and welcome!

P.S. if you dont "like" this post, i will hunt you down on the boards and DESTROY you with wit and intelligence. B'lieve me, you havent ever seen destruction like this. Most destruction the world has ever seen!

Hello and welcome!

P.S. if you dont "like" this post, i will hunt you down on the boards and DESTROY you with wit and intelligence. B'lieve me, you havent ever seen destruction like this. Most destruction the world has ever seen!
And We all know you mean it too. Just as soon as you acquire some of that wit and intelligence I'm sure you will amaze us all with the destruction you unleash.

CF meaning Christianforums.com or net? I've been to them both and one I was banned from (they were leftist Nazis) and one I left from.

I've had too many problems with body shop insurance rip-off scams, slicking chemicals spread on icy roads, ladies pulling in front of me slamming on the brakes, getting out of their cars, throwing shoes and other objects at me, highway robbers, extortioners, and murderers-for-hire on the road, people tampering with brakes, and setting explosive devices.

Windows blow out, what's that thing thingamagig that just exploded under the driver's seat?

If you have a nice car, you'd better keep it to yourself locked up in the garage anymore. Guaranteed somebody else wants it, and they want to deprive you of the pleasure of driving it. All the electric vehicle politics, exploding batteries, idiots complaining about your carbon footprint, extortionate auto insurance rates, exorbitant fuel taxes, auto repair and maintenance scams etc., etc.

Even the FBI, State Troopers, and local law enforcement communities are solidly on the side of thieves, criminals, and rip-off artists when it comes to cars.
Do you fucking live in Kabul? I know Alaska has some high crime areas but it sounds like South Chitcago would be paradise.

Forum List

Back