New Zealand PM Grants Permission for Your Friends to Use Your Bathroom

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Exciting news from New Zealand, where PM Jacinda Ardern has given her people permission to use the bathroom inside their friends’ homes.

Australia and New Zealand grabbed everyone’s guns a few years ago. And they are now in such a full fascist mode Germans gasp in shock.

Exciting news from New Zealand, where PM Jacinda Ardern has given her people permission to use the bathroom inside their friends’ homes.

Australia and New Zealand grabbed everyone’s guns a few years ago. And they are now in such a full fascist mode Germans gasp in shock.

Bathroom police gonna be okay?

How about if you don't want your friends to use your bathroom? Are you being forced to? I was playing cards in a friend's kitchen in Youngstown a number of years ago, and he suggested urinating off the porch rather than going upstairs. It was in a low class area.

I'd hate to see him lose control of his own facilities.

It's obvious that being a weatherman doesn't help one to know which way the wind blows.

I have a his and hers outhouse(handicap access) for my botanical garden where my friends go to deposit....or the guys just piss on a tree

Where does that happen, apart from your fevered imagination?

More likely it'll be in ICU. But home arrest? Are you into the mushrooms again?
Ignoramus.

Hell, Leftards arrest people here in America for just going to the beach.
1638284811247.jpeg
Arresting people for going outside is home arrest.

The weatherman who doesn't know which way the wind blows can't show anyone in NZ arrested for walking their dog.
Can't imagine why, unless he just invented it.

Uh... it's an island. About 4.3 million vs 320 million. Even this dumb bitch finally had to admit it wasn't possible to have ZERO cases. All I can say is if Biden or any other president tries this kind of action in the U.S. it's going to create some "poor outcomes" for those who try to enforce it at the barrel of a gun.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
More likely it'll be in ICU
This is a prime example of the lack of common sense on the Left. It's not very likely at ALL that the average person is going to end up in the ICU. Fewer than 4 in 100 get sick enough to be hospitalized and fewer than 2 in a 100 succumb to this virus. It must be a tough life to go about in fear all the time.

Oh boy! Get arrested for walking your dog on your street versus freedom to do as I please.
No brainer. I’ve got a life to live and it’s not going to be in home arrest.

What life are you living? You make 9000 posts to this forum a year. That’s not much of a life.

I’ve was in lockdown for a year and a half with little to do and I don’t have half that number.

My guess is there were Covid restrictions in place allowing people to have visitors to their homes but the visitors had to stay outdoors [the neighbours are watching for anyone breaking the rules], where there is much less risk of transmission...
...and now the restrictions have been eased to allow any visitors to be indoors.
Bit of a weird way she explained it though.

Forum List

Back