New Zealand PM Grants Permission for Your Friends to Use Your Bathroom

This is a prime example of the lack of common sense on the Left. It's not very likely at ALL that the average person is going to end up in the ICU. Fewer than 4 in 100 get sick enough to be hospitalized and fewer than 2 in a 100 succumb to this virus. It must be a tough life to go about in fear all the time.
Guess it depends on how dearly one values life and good health.
2 in 100?...all very *nice*, unless you and yours are the '2', or the '4 in 200'.

Broadway star Nick Cordero wakes from coma after leg amputation due to coronavirus
Broadway actor Nick Cordero woke from a medically induced coma Tuesday weeks after doctors amputated his leg as part of his coronavirus treatment.

Uh... it's an island. About 4.3 million vs 320 million. Even this dumb bitch finally had to admit it wasn't possible to have ZERO cases. All I can say is if Biden or any other president tries this kind of action in the U.S. it's going to create some "poor outcomes" for those who try to enforce it at the barrel of a gun.
All the explanation one needs for these figures.

US 2401
NZ 9

What life are you living? You make 9000 posts to this forum a year. That’s not much of a life.

I’ve was in lockdown for a year and a half with little to do and I don’t have half that number.
Thank you for caring about my life!
So far this week I went to church, had lunch with friends and dinner with neighbors, got to meet our new Republican Governor, got 3 dozen volunteers to work at a charity event 2,500 miles away, volunteered as a docent at a historical site teaching people history for two days, talked with one of the top schools in Southeast Asia about future growth plans, put up Christmas decorations on my estate to the point the Griswalds would be impressed, and today the wife and I are going to cruise around the Shenandoah Valley seeing natural and historical sites. While wearing shorts. You getting above -20C this week? Amazing how that little device in my pocket lets me blurt out posts in a few seconds no matter where I’m at!

Hows your week going? Outside of foaming at the mouth about the previous leader of a nation you don’t even live in.

Forum List

Back