Police set up checkpoints after several wards escaped from government quarantine facility in Howard Springs, Australia. 3 fugitives have been caught

real life Nazi fascism, but with kangaroos

Concentration Camps tend to be less problematic for kangaroos ...

Kangaroo-jumping-over-fence-e1488856519500.jpg

like a real life action movie
More like a page from the era of concentration camps. Think about this for a minute. These were three TEENS. They'd been tested and found to be negative for Covid. They harmed no one. They hopped a fence and were trying to get away from this facility. The government says it's likely to CHARGE THEM. As in, penalize them legally even though they were no risk to anyone. I've tried discussing this on another site that has a few from OZ and they think this is just fine... no problem. I never would have figured the population down there for being so cowardly and easily forced into tyranny without any resistance at all. It and THEY are disgusting, IMO.

Their children should spit on their graves.

More like a page from the era of concentration camps. Think about this for a minute. These were three TEENS. They'd been tested and found to be negative for Covid. They harmed no one. They hopped a fence and were trying to get away from this facility. The government says it's likely to CHARGE THEM. As in, penalize them legally even though they were no risk to anyone. I've tried discussing this on another site that has a few from OZ and they think this is just fine... no problem. I never would have figured the population down there for being so cowardly and easily forced into tyranny without any resistance at all. It and THEY are disgusting, IMO.

You ask me, the common people of the world are still seeing the evil of this COVID thing only from the front end. We're at the tip of the iceberg of what's yet to come. Governments around the world have been boxing their people with kid gloves up to this point. Soon, I fear, those kid gloves will come off and forced vaccinations, at gunpoint, will commence.

I also agree with your sentiment concerning Australian national "courage" at large. A former close acquaintance of mine was from down under. She would often talk up the manliness and grit of her relatives still living there, almost as if their national bravery was more mythical than legendary, going back to the second world war. What we're seeing today in the Australian civilization is a people fully conquered; a nation of neutered men—a nation of fainthearted eunuchs. But then again, American men at large aren't much stouter. The real global pandemic is viral, abject cowardice.

Maybe not, but then the real test hasn't come yet. I think if DC tries to actually compel vaccination, they won't be the only ones pointing guns. Honestly, I think that's the ONLY reason they haven't tried the overt tyranny yet.

I'm not so sure. Everything could ride on the form in which forced vaccinations take and the specific groups used to carry them out. Local law enforcement couldn't hope to handle it—no way, no how. Well-armed Americans would hand them back their guts in brown paper bags. However, going with the other extreme, if the military was used to force vaccinate American citizens and those who fought back were labelled terrorists or insurrectionists, any serious guerilla resistance efforts could be rapidly crushed. All it would take is the MSM claiming members of any resistance force were infected with a new, more lethal COVID strain. Then the bombs would drop with prejudice.

The other side of this same coin? Forced vaccinations could be carried out here in America in stages, with overwhelming State force used to isolate individual communities or neighborhoods while adjacent ones looked on in horror, thankful their turn has yet to come.

It's all madness. Sheer madness.

Oh the humanity! These little snots broke the law on purpose. That they
tested positive or negative is irrelevant.

I love how you conservatives are all “Law and order” and “don’t break the law and nothing bad will happen to you” until it’s a law you don’t like.

Here is the harsh reality of it. Every country in the world has put restrictions on people because of the Covid epidemic and they don’t give a rats ass whether they think it violates your rights or not.

You’re being asked to give up nothing you’re being asked to take a needle and go home. Stop acting like babies or that you’re being abused or treated horribly because you’re not

What you are snd selfish and inconsiderate. You’re also attempting to destroy your country because you don’t care as long as you get what you want.

Life is going to get more and more difficult for the unvexed because people are fed up with you. They just want to get back to their normal life like we have in the rest of the world where vaccinations were pretty much mandated

Sheesh.
It's not about being cowardly. It's not about tyranny. It's all about stopping We The People from catching Covid.
Even if it's classed as tyranny, what do you suggest We The People actually DO about it?

Their children should give thanks that their parents didn't catch Covid and die, leaving them as orphans.
There's a pandemic in full swing. You know, the Covid pandemic that has killed 700,000 people in America.
All the mass graves were shown on our tv news.
People in Australia are dying from Covid, some every other day. A nurse yesterday, several people in Vic the other day. Vic has nearly 2000 new cases of Covid every day now.
Recent protesters are now testing positive and are sick. 19 so far and more expected. They've likely been wandering around society while infected.

The escaping teens are in quarantine for a reason, either they have the virus, are 'close contacts' of people who have tested positive, or are returning travellers from other states or overseas. They are required by law to stay in quarantine for a period of time. Many people test positive during their quarantine stay.
Howard Springs is not a concentration camp...nor are the major hotel quarantine rooms.
The said three teens could be Indigenous. If so, Indigenous folk don't do well being 'locked up'/'confined', not being able to 'walk upon the land free'.
Even the kindest govts have a responsibility to keep society safe from the pandemic as best they can.

Last edited:
You ask me, the common people of the world are still seeing the evil of this COVID thing only from the front end. We're at the tip of the iceberg of what's yet to come. Governments around the world have been boxing their people with kid gloves up to this point. Soon, I fear, those kid gloves will come off and forced vaccinations, at gunpoint, will commence.

I also agree with your sentiment concerning Australian national "courage" at large. A former close acquaintance of mine was from down under. She would often talk up the manliness and grit of her relatives still living there, almost as if their national bravery was more mythical than legendary, going back to the second world war. What we're seeing today in the Australian civilization is a people fully conquered; a nation of neutered men—a nation of fainthearted eunuchs. But then again, American men at large aren't much stouter. The real global pandemic is viral, abject cowardice.
Lib propaganda site Yahoo...was running an article on the timeline of AIDS dating back to the 1981 to late 1990 and beyond this morning. I sense them trying to push a new agenda for covid..not shutting down for a couple weeks, to this will be over in a few months, to when everyone is vaccinated, to oh gawd new strains--so YEARS AND YEARS of the government power grab and grifting money for Covid to come that they are bracing the populace for.

Forum List

Back