New York's workers must all have vaccine by 27 December

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013

All New Yorkers will need to be vaccinated if they want to go to work, the city's mayor has announced.
Public sector employers already have to be inoculated, but the mandate will now be extended to all private sector employees, Bill de Blasio told MSNBC.
The policy will take effect on 27 December, he said.
"We in New York City have decided to use a pre-emptive strike," said Mr de Blasio, who leaves office at the end of December.
"We've got Omicron as a new factor, we've got the colder weather which is going to really create new challenges with the Delta variant, we've got holiday gatherings," he said.

He said New York would be the first US city to mandate vaccines for private sector workers, affecting around 184,000 businesses.

He will also require small children to show vaccine cards, 5 to 11 years old, to eat at restaurants and public places.

MAD WITH POWER. THE INSANITY CONTINUES.

billdeblasio.jpg

All New Yorkers will need to be vaccinated if they want to go to work, the city's mayor has announced.
Public sector employers already have to be inoculated, but the mandate will now be extended to all private sector employees, Bill de Blasio told MSNBC.
"We in New York City have decided to use a pre-emptive strike," said Mr de Blasio, who leaves office at the end of December.
"We've got Omicron as a new factor, we've got the colder weather which is going to really create new challenges with the Delta variant, we've got holiday gatherings," he said.

He said New York would be the first US city to mandate vaccines for private sector workers, affecting around 184,000 businesses.

He will also require small children to show vaccine cards, 5 to 11 years old, to eat at restaurants and public places.

billdeblasio.jpg
Insane.

Politicians who make Nazi decrees not supported by law should be arrested for breaking the law
Let’s try that approach to squelch the delight these Hitlers have in getting chesty with their “mandates”

I know they're stupid.

But are even the wildest-eyed of lefties SO Stupid that they don't understand the backlash that is coming in November next?

If you're religious....then please so pray.

If you're not religious.....please at least hope.

If you're a liberal try to find a responsible adult to read the above to you.

Or....perhaps.......best you don't.

billdeblasio.jpg
Since when do mayors have the "right" to force someone to inject a foreign subject into their bodies or be fired? That's what I would like to know.

Does anyone here know where DeBlasio stood with regard to forcing Social Media companies to stop censoring Conservative speech?

Since when do mayors have the "right" to force someone to inject a foreign subject into their bodies or be fired? That's what I would like to know.

As a business owner, my first inclination would be to fight it. My lawyers are fuckin' good.

If we came out on the shitty side of that, I'd leave the city. The beauty of one of my businesses is that it can be operated pretty much anywhere.

Which makes me wonder why I've not yet opted to run it from Bimini...

Forum List

Back