New Yorkers Criticize Media’s Lack Of Coverage Of Durham Report

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

The mainstream media is under fire, again, for ignoring the bombshell claims Hillary Clinton’s campaign spied on Donald Trump while he was president. One America’s Caitlin Sinclair has more.

OP: Fake news never covers Democrat crimes

Did the fake news give much coverage to the horse trampling woman protester in Canada?

Imagine had the same thing happened in 2020 in the blm/antifa riots. Non-stop loop running on CNN, MSNBC.

Did the fake news give much coverage to the horse trampling woman protester in Canada?

Imagine had the same thing happened in 2020 in the blm/antifa riots. Non-stop loop running on CNN, MSNBC.

Kinda like they claimed the border patrol were whipping illegal invaders with horse their reins.
Which of course is a complete falsehood.

I think OAN is being a little extravagant calling it a "report", if they are talking about the conflict of interest filing.

I have no idea what he's still holding back, but everything other than the February 2017 briefing by Sussmann were things we already knew.

That is significant I think- it shows that the collection of DNS records from the Executive Office of the President continued after Trump was inaugurated. We don't know when it stopped- it could easily have been going on all of 2017.

We already knew the Obama administration was spying on him before the election, and the FBI had confidential informants inside the campaign. So the defense that the data was collected by the Obama admin isn't a defense at all- I don't know why the MSM acts like it somehow exonerates Hillary.

It's all kabuki theater, no one that was really in the center of it will ever be held accountable.

• Banned

Indian news did LOL

• Banned

"Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia, Durham finds

'Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP's DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.'​

The indictment against Sussmann, says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

I think OAN is being a little extravagant calling it a "report", if they are talking about the conflict of interest filing.

I have no idea what he's still holding back, but everything other than the February 2017 briefing by Sussmann were things we already knew.

That is significant I think- it shows that the collection of DNS records from the Executive Office of the President continued after Trump was inaugurated. We don't know when it stopped- it could easily have been going on all of 2017.

We already knew the Obama administration was spying on him before the election, and the FBI had confidential informants inside the campaign. So the defense that the data was collected by the Obama admin isn't a defense at all- I don't know why the MSM acts like it somehow exonerates Hillary.

It's all kabuki theater, no one that was really in the center of it will ever be held accountable.

We on the Right knew it from the start.

Just as the Mueller Report pulled the rug out from under the Leftists in an official way, so does this by Durham.

The worst outcome wouold be if the charges were dropped.

Americans have learned to expect that only Republicans are punished via this 'justice' system.

Republicans never seem to have that killer instinct that Democrats have.....

.....they only target Republicans for punishments....
General Flynn

Roger Stone

Scooter Libby

Papadopolous, Page, .......Trump

Dinesh D'souza.....

Any charges or investigations of Julie Swetnick ???? Blasey Ford????Kevin Clinesmith?????

How about this:
Clapper lied when asked, under oath, by Senator Ron Wyden (Oregon-Democrat) " On March 12, at a hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Wyden asked Clapper: “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?” Clapper responded: “No, sir.” When Wyden followed up by asking, “It does not?” Clapper said: “Not wittingly. There are cases where they could, inadvertently perhaps, collect—but not wittingly.” Clapper did not specify at the time that he was referring to e-mail." James Clapper's Tip for Avoiding Lies: Don't Do Talking Points | emptywheel

Republicans never seem to have that killer instinct that Democrats have.....
Yep. They always want to compromise to get along, and dems always stab them in the back.

I remember watching that hearing. Wyden doesn't ask questions he doesn't know the answer to- his reaction to Clapper was classic. He couldn't believe Clapper would lie under oath- he was expecting a non-answer, or "We can talk about it in the closed session".

Wyden just wanted his question on the record, he got more than he was expecting.

But as you know, they are never held responsible, so no surprises on that score. No different than the DOJ lying about Fast and Furious, then issuing a "correction" later when people started asking questions.

Or me; I'll make Trump look polite.

What would I do first . . . hmmmm . . . .
  1. Declare the border a Clear and Present Danger to national security and seal it tight.
  2. Immediately place everyone having to do with the Russia Collusion hoax under arrest under the Patriot Act so they will have to wait indefinitely for trial
  3. Place out of control cities like Chicago under martial law
  4. Under the War Powers Act, I would obliterate the source of all terrorism, Iran, in one mighty blow, less than 60 days so it stays legal.
  5. I would order ten Chinese warships near Taiwan sunk as a warning.
  6. New law: All tariffs imposed on American good have mirror tariffs imposed on their counterparts

That should do for my first week.

What would I do first . . . hmmmm . . . .
  1. Declare the border a Clear and Present Danger to national security and seal it tight.
  2. Immediately place everyone having to do with the Russia Collusion hoax under arrest under the Patriot Act so they will have to wait indefinitely for trial
  3. Place out of control cities like Chicago under martial law
  4. Under the War Powers Act, I would obliterate the source of all terrorism, Iran, in one mighty blow, less than 60 days so it stays legal.
  5. I would order ten Chinese warships near Taiwan sunk as a warning.
  6. New law: All tariffs imposed on American good have mirror tariffs imposed on their counterparts

That should do for my first week.
All George Floyd rioters get sentenced to 10 years in prison.

The mainstream media is under fire, again, for ignoring the bombshell claims Hillary Clinton’s campaign spied on Donald Trump while he was president. One America’s Caitlin Sinclair has more.

OP: Fake news never covers Democrat crimes

OAN???? Is anyone still watching OAN?

Well to start with, Durham did NOT say that the Clinton Campaign spied on Donald Trump when he was President at all. In fact, Durham has gone on the record to DENY that this is what he is saying at all, and that reports on FOX and OAN are completely FALSE.

"Fake news" is the ONLY news that covers "Democrat crimes" because Democrats aren't the ones committing the crimes.

Why are all the new posters such stupid and brain dead FuckBois????

Forum List

Back