‘Kraken’ Lawyer Sydney Powell Says Cops Fired Tear Gas To Force Jan. 6 Rioters Into Capitol

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
That's what she "heard," anyway, and she needs money to investigate, Powell said in a video.

Notorious “Kraken” attorney and a key spreader of lies about the 2020 presidential election Sidney Powell claimed in a fundraising video this week that police fired tear gas toward rioters on Jan. 6, 2021 to drive them into the Capitol.

That’s what she has “heard,” anyway, said Donald Trump’s former campaign attorney, and she’s looking for a handout to further investigate the reports on behalf of the Jan. 6 defendants. (Powell later removed the video from the website of her non-profit organization Defending the Republic.)

Dominion Voting Systems filed a $1.3 billion defamation suit against her over her “wild accusations” that the company rigged the presidential election against Trump. The company has since accused Powell of raiding funds from Defending the Republic to pay her own legal fees.

In addition, Powell is a target of the House committee investigating the insurrection. Earlier this week, her attorney Bob Holmes sued to block Verizon from complying with the committee’s subpoena demanding Powell’s phone records.

‘Kraken’ Lawyer Sydney Powell Says Cops Fired Tear Gas To Force Jan. 6 Rioters Into Capitol

She "heard" it? I guess she is desperate for money to pay all her legal bills. When will the lies and misinformation end? What do you think?

That's what she "heard," anyway, and she needs money to investigate, Powell said in a video.

Notorious “Kraken” attorney and a key spreader of lies about the 2020 presidential election Sidney Powell claimed in a fundraising video this week that police fired tear gas toward rioters on Jan. 6, 2021 to drive them into the Capitol.

That’s what she has “heard,” anyway, said Donald Trump’s former campaign attorney, and she’s looking for a handout to further investigate the reports on behalf of the Jan. 6 defendants. (Powell later removed the video from the website of her non-profit organization Defending the Republic.)

Dominion Voting Systems filed a $1.3 billion defamation suit against her over her “wild accusations” that the company rigged the presidential election against Trump. The company has since accused Powell of raiding funds from Defending the Republic to pay her own legal fees.

In addition, Powell is a target of the House committee investigating the insurrection. Earlier this week, her attorney Bob Holmes sued to block Verizon from complying with the committee’s subpoena demanding Powell’s phone records.

She "heard" it? I guess she is desperate for money to pay all her legal bills. When will the lies and misinformation end? What do you think?

Hopefully a lot of the liars will be gone by 2024.

There's a hilarious clip out there from January 6 of a Capitol police officer warning the insurrectionists, "If you don't want to get sprayed, I wouldn't go in." Of course, the tard herd goes in. Then you see them all pouring out gasping and choking and coughing.

The cop has a huge grin on his face and looks at the camera. "I tried!" :lol:

Is she THAT stupid, or does she have faith that the trump trash is THAT stupid?

All this politics is about lies, and I'm not really surprised at all; why would it be otherwise? But I don't get involved because my opinion doesn't matter to anyone. What can I change? I make my choice once every 4 years, and that's it. Instead, I make choices in life that can change everything, such as choosing my wife, my job, and my friends. Unfortunately, I was unlucky with the first one because she cheated on me. Still, I have an excellent relationship with the other two. We are now divorcing; I hired a lawyer from Family Law Firm in Surrey, BC | Fleetwood Family Law - to handle the process much easier and quicker.

When the gullible stop giving these grifters money to "investigate". The whole Trump Cult is one big scam to separate the fools from their money, starting with the $120 million that the Trump Campaign stole from their own donors bank accounts, and had to return.

Forum List

Back