New York public school rejects student Christian club, OKs LGBT Pride Club

Who said public schools are nothing but Leftwing Seminaries intent on teaching children how to be good Leftards?

Yep. No war on Christians
No war on real Christians, just the haters calling themselves Christians. Do you really think that Jesus Christ hated people for being born gay?
Who hates homosexuals?

This has nothing to do with "hatred" of homosexuals, just whether the practice should be pushed on the people, like the Gay Community of Sodom tried to do to God's Holy Angels.

No war on real Christians, just the haters calling themselves Christians. Do you really think that Jesus Christ hated people for being born gay?
No, and thanks for pointing this out.
Jesus thought homosexuality was sinful just the same as he thought prostitution was wrong. Those participating in sin were not hated. On the contrary, they were encouraged to change their ways and to turn their lives around. They were shown concern and love, not hate.

No, and thanks for pointing this out.
Jesus thought homosexuality was sinful just the same as he thought prostitution was wrong. Those participating in sin were not hated. On the contrary, they were encouraged to change their ways and to turn their lives around. They were shown concern and love, not hate.

Exactly. With Jesus Christ, the key is repentance, and turning away from sodomy and other sinful activities.

Not hatred for the individual

Almighty God condemned the Gay Metropolises of Sodom as well as Gomorrah to the flames. It wasn't for "being born gay" but for actually engaging in the behavior. Homosexuality is an action- not a state of being.

If you'll remember your history, the city fathers actually named their jurisdiction "Sodom" because of their love for sodomy. Almighty God wanted to know if there were even just a handful of normative folks living there, and sent down a couple of trusted angels. The men of Sodom tried to subject the angels to assrapery. God was pissed.

Even if the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah actually happened and even if this destruction could somehow be viewed as being the result of homosexuality, how could the city fathers have named their city Sodom "because of their love for sodomy" when "homosexual" acts were named after the city, not vice versa?

Almighty God condemned the Gay Metropolises of Sodom as well as Gomorrah to the flames. It wasn't for "being born gay" but for actually engaging in the behavior. Homosexuality is an action- not a state of being.

If you'll remember your history, the city fathers actually named their jurisdiction "Sodom" because of their love for sodomy. Almighty God wanted to know if there were even just a handful of normative folks living there, and sent down a couple of trusted angels. The men of Sodom tried to subject the angels to assrapery. God was pissed.

Even if the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah actually happened and even if this destruction could somehow be viewed as being the result of homosexuality, how could the city fathers have named their city Sodom "because of their love for sodomy" when "homosexual" acts were named after the city, not vice versa?

You have an interesting theory here, that the act of sodomy was named after the city of Sodom, and not vice versa.

Any proof of that?

I proposed the idea of defunding public schools and universities and letting private donors take over, then all forms of "radical" politics or critical theory could be removed from them. Christianity could even be taught in schools, and if they were all privately funded, with the alternative being for liberals to homeschool their kids, there would be no potential for lawsuits.

You have an interesting theory here, that the act of sodomy was named after the city of Sodom, and not vice versa.

Any proof of that?
What he said is true. The English language wasn't even around during the ancient era in which the city of Sodom is said to have existed. The term was named for the city.

I proposed the idea of defunding public schools and universities and letting private donors take over, then all forms of "radical" politics or critical theory could be removed from them. Christianity could even be taught in schools, and if they were all privately funded, with the alternative being for liberals to homeschool their kids, there would be no potential for lawsuits.
Your idea is a dumb one.

Who said public schools are nothing but Leftwing Seminaries intent on teaching children how to be good Leftards?

Jut one more good reason to kill off public education to the largest extent possible. They have become no more than institutions of social engineering and political brain washing.

Jut one more good reason to kill off public education to the largest extent possible. They have become no more than institutions of social engineering and political brain washing.

How so? This accusation is often repeated, but never established.

We don't hate gay people, moron. We disagree with their lifestyle and oppose promoting said lifestyle as "healthy and normal" to children.

Why can't you dumb fucks figure this out?

We don't hate gay people, moron. We disagree with their lifestyle and oppose promoting said lifestyle as "healthy and normal" to children.

Has someone asked you to promote something?

Did I say someone did? No, I did not. Go play your word games with someone else.

I hate that they're trying to recruit children. I HATE that!

I hate that they're trying to recruit children. I HATE that!

Ditto.

We don't hate gay people, moron. as "healthy and normal" to children.

Did I say someone did? No, I did not. Go play your word games with someone else.

You said "We disagree with their lifestyle and oppose promoting said lifestyle......."

Who asked you to?

We don't hate gay people, moron. as "healthy and normal" to children.

You said "We disagree with their lifestyle and oppose promoting said lifestyle......."

Who asked you to?

I was clearly inferring gays & others who promote the lifestyle to children. I'm not playing this fucking game with you.

"Gay" kids and students of other faiths would sue to attend private schools for discriminating against them and demand admittance.

You kill of the NY schools. My public schools are fine. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water!

Forum List

Back