New York Prosecutors Are Going For The Jugular And Zeroing In On Trump’s Finance Chief

And how many investigations have we done with Trump now?
We're still doing he first ones. He used his office to styme investigations and prosecutors. Can't do that any more so they are finally proceeding.
Why not just take the shortcut and execute him? It would be more honest in terms of intentions.
We aren't like you tRumplings. We will follow the law.
I never voted for Trump, but ok. I get it though. You have to change the law before you do that. Gotta keep up appearances, I suppose.

I never voted for
Of course you didn't. Probably didn't even like him. Next it will be "trump? Who's trump?"

Lol
I've stated this many times before, but I stopped voting in 2012, and that was for Gary Johnson.

The reason I'm defending Trump in this thread is because this is clearly just a witch hunt against him. I would do the same for a Democrat if he had been subjected to the same thing for multiple years.

I've stated this many times before, but I stopped voting in 2012, and that was for Gary Johnson.
It's ok, I understand your embarrassment. You don't have to lie.
The only thing I'm embarrassed about is that I didn't stop voting earlier than 2012. Trump was an interesting phenomenon, but he ultimately didn't make any lasting changes of note. Granted, most presidents haven't (at least, not good changes).

If the various corporations are headed in New York like Trump's corporations, then sure...I guess? I dunno.

We're talking about Trump right now.
Tax law is very selectively enforced in this country, and it's pretty obvious that this investigation is about politics, not taxes.

It's ok though. Eventually, they'll bleed Trump dry and have to fixate on someone else.
This is not going to end well for them....they're going after an 80 year old man with a spotless record for what?
Free parking?....lololol.....wow...what lion hearts! This is right up there with a 250 pound Brutha punching out an 80 pound old woman and feeling all king-kong about it.

JO

This is very interesting.

I'm sure the CFO has a lot of information about the finances of the trump businesses. He will be a very good source of information for authorities in NY state.

Sometimes it takes a while but the truth usually comes out.

"The Jugular"?! Good Lord, on an errand boy?

I'm sure the CFO has a lot of information about the finances of the trump businesses. He will be a very good source of information for authorities in NY state.

he's 80 years old..... I doubt it.

JO

If the various corporations are headed in New York like Trump's corporations, then sure...I guess? I dunno.

Tax law is very selectively enforced in this country, and it's pretty obvious that this investigation is about politics, not taxes.

It's ok though. Eventually, they'll bleed Trump dry and have to fixate on someone else.
This is not going to end well for them....they're going after an 80 year old man with a spotless record for what?
Free parking?....lololol.....wow...what lion hearts! This is right up there with a 250 pound Brutha punching out an 80 pound old woman and feeling all king-kong about it.

JO
"Punching down" is an understatement.

JO
right even some of the folks at the propagandist at the NY Times are starting to realize the big con by Vance and the mouth pieces over this witch hunt

I LOVE IT. TRUMP KEEPS LOSING. It is amazing that Trump has not spent a lot of time in jail for the many illegal activities he has participated in since his first legal issues over rent discrimination with his father when he was in his 20's.
Tromp and his minions are going down.

I LOVE IT. TRUMP KEEPS LOSING. It is amazing that Trump has not spent a lot of time in jail for the many illegal activities he has participated in since his first legal issues over rent discrimination with his father when he was in his 20's.
Tromp and his minions are going down.
Are you any older than 13? Filing a lawsuit or an indictment is meaningless until it gets heard by judge and jury and verdict returned. Obama was sued over 700 times in 8 years..

What Did it really mean?

Jo

It looks like we will now set a precedent where the opposition party targets ex-presidents and tries to put them in prison for undetermined crimes they committed before and during their presidency.

It isn’t that Trump has committed obvious crimes. It looks more like a witch hunt to find something to charge Trump with.

I understand that is how things work in banana republics.

Yupp!
Taxes on corporate perks are normally handled with civil, not criminal proceedings with some kind of settlement reached.
This is pure political persecution attempting to get a criminal conviction on the murky world of corporate perk taxation that a jury will never understand!!

Hell!
Even the IRS itself does not fully understand the tax laws on corporate perks! And tax attorney's don't even agree among themselves!!
And this IS the murky abyss that Dimm's are attempting to nail the Trump Org. on.
What a goddamned sham!!

Hell!
Even the IRS itself does not fully understand the tax laws on corporate perks! And tax attorney's don't even agree among themselves!!
And this IS the murky abyss that Dimm's are attempting to nail the Trump Org. on.
What a goddamned sham!!

That is a big part of it. Rules are made to be too complex to be followed. IN normal circumstances any confusion is resolved with some back and forth.

BUT, if the powers that be decide to take down someone, all they have to do, is enforce the rules to the max letter of the law.

It is a serious erosion of our freedoms. EVERYONE is at risk of this type of bullshit.

It is a serious erosion of our freedoms. EVERYONE is at risk of this type of bullshit.
Wait, what freedom? Laws were broken. You don’t have freedom to break laws.

I explained it in the portion of my post you cut. That is why you cut it, so that your question would not look completely retarded.

My point stands.
Your point is mistaken.

The law is not too complex for people to follow. This is not an honest mistake. They knew they were breaking the law.

This is not a serious erosion of freedoms. It won’t happen to me as I’m not trying to break any laws.

Wait, what freedom? Laws were broken. You don’t have freedom to break laws.

I explained it in the portion of my post you cut. That is why you cut it, so that your question would not look completely retarded.

My point stands.
Your point is mistaken.

The law is not too complex for people to follow. This is not an honest mistake. They knew they were breaking the law.

This is not a serious erosion of freedoms. It won’t happen to me as I’m not trying to break any laws.

The law is too complex to follow.

You call up the irs help line to ask a question, a good portion of the time, they tell you the wrong answer, because they can't understand it.

Anyone who is not using the 1040 ez form, knows that the law is too complex to follow.

Your denial is silly.

Forum List

Back