New York Gov. Kathy Hochul signs controversial legislation to create slavery reparations commission

No one is begging. We're going to tell you how much you owe and then we're going to force you to pay it. Notice, these calls are increasing even before minority groups out number whites, what do you imagine will happen when we do? 😄
Rather than beg for trillions in reparations that is NEVER going to happen, perhaps you should focus on removing the failed and corrupt DEMOCRAT LEADERS who have created much suffering in poor Black communities all across the country.

When whites got their 8 handouts was that economic and political Marxism?

Black boys got 8 things to whine and cry about.

But it's been the white folks who have helped them 1000's of time. We ended slavery, ended Jim crow laws, gave them affirmative action, ended segregation, allowed them to vote. Gave them citizenship status. Haven given them trillions in welfare and a prison bunk to sleep in. We even through in a white boi for them to fuck in their cell.

And they still ain't happy.

Reposting the same bullshit over and over doesn't make it not bullshit.
The problem with psychosis is that iit makes people deny reality. I posted document fact.

Here's more.

Just face reality. Whites have what they do because the government gave it to them.

The problem with psychosis is that iit makes people deny reality. I posted document fact.

Here's more.

Just face reality. Whites have what they do because the government gave it to them.

Piling bullshit on top of bullshit just makes higher bullshit.

You must not have much experience.

Its not a pretty picture, but black people are getting their fair share of government graft and corruption today

Just because your people are inept and unable to move up the economic ladder is not the fault of whites

Rather than beg for trillions in reparations that is NEVER going to happen, perhaps you should focus on removing the failed and corrupt DEMOCRAT LEADERS who have created much suffering in poor Black communities all across the country.
Again. No begging. The wealth whites stole through violence and force through centuries of slavery and segregation we will take back with reparations and legislation. Demagoguing and crying about it isn't going to change it nor are your fail white arguments. Segregationist Democrats and Republicans (admittedly more democratic than republican) red lined and left out Black Americans from New Deal policies on purpose, not through incompetence and still while acknowledging that failure you still say to Black Americans, "Too bad. You're owed nothing". Well the two arguments can't both be true. It can't both be true that racists Segregationist democrats created this poverty and misery and that Black Americans are owed nothing. That's a stupid argument that everyone can see through you stupid racist fucks. 😄

Black boys got 8 things to whine and cry about.

But it's been the white folks who have helped them 1000's of time. We ended slavery, ended Jim crow laws, gave them affirmative action, ended segregation, allowed them to vote. Gave them citizenship status. Haven given them trillions in welfare and a prison bunk to sleep in. We even through in a white boi for them to fuck in their cell.

And they still ain't happy.
Whites didn't help us by ending slavery, then starting Jim Crow which only ended because of pressure put on them by people of color. You get no credit for that. If I set your house on fire and tell you how I helped you because I called the fire department,you would not accept that.

Whites got at least 8 handouts from the government. We want the same thing, white boy.

But I see that you're another white supremacist troll.

Its not a pretty picture, but black people are getting their fair share of government graft and corruption today

Just because your people are inept and unable to move up the economic ladder is not the fault of whites
Wrong. We want what whites were given. I've done the research, you haven't.

Unfortunately, many non thinking blacks like IQ2 and Curried Goatfucker will buy into it, only to be disappointed yet again.
However, many blacks are smartening up and leaving Biden and going to Trump. Blacks will realize that both California and New York are all talk and no action. IQ2 and Goatfucker aren't among them though.

Wrong. We want what whites were given. I've done the research, you haven't.
You are getting your share of government handouts today

Just learn from whites and asians about how to take better advantage of it

If you spend your handout on drugs or 24” wheels and monster sound system for your customized 82 Ford dont blame others

Whites didn't help us by ending slavery,

Ending slavery didn't help the blacks? WTF is wrong with you? That's a retarded thing to say. Especially since you people have been constantly bitching about it and making it THE biggest reason for reparations.

then starting Jim Crow which only ended because of pressure put on them by people of color.

If it was too much pressure, we could've just hung enough blacks to get the rest to shut up about. But we didn't. Obviously there was a LOT of decent white folks who believed in the idea that "all men are created equal." And ended Jim crow laws too.

You get no credit for that. If I set your house on fire and tell you how I helped you because I called the fire department,you would not accept that.

If you set my house on fire, you'd end up in prison with the rest of your kind.
The black mans way of thinking "I set your house on fire, but I called the fire department for you." <<<<Reeeeeetard
Whites got at least 8 handouts from the government. We want the same thing, white boy.

But I see that you're another white supremacist troll.

Y'all have gotten more handouts from the government than us white folks even want. And now you want more? Yeah, that's not going to happen.
And these democrat "leaders" you're married to, ain't going to give you anything but false hope. The closest thing y'all could've gotten that resembled reparations, was Trumps Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities, just because they're black.
But your democrat handlers blocked that.

Do whites like you guys just don''t know or are you just purposefully obtuse about all the handouts whites have been and continue to be given for their vote?

Which masters? 😄 That's your cuck white perspective. You fail whites wish it would be that easy but it's not going to be. We support policy and anyone who doesn't get on board is going to be pushed around or pushed out until they do.

I thought you said you were Jamaican?

If so you don't count towards reparations unless you can prove slave ancestry.

As I have said before, it is not fair that we, generations removed from slaving days, have to pay for it when we did not do it. If whites have to pay for the crime, then we ought to be able to DO THE CRIME. I will kick in a contribution to the hush money fund, but first I want to have slaves!

I thought you said you were Jamaican?

If so you don't count towards reparations unless you can prove slave ancestry.
I know I don't count for American reparations you dipshit. I'm still a citizen who gets to vote on behalf of reparations for others. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back