New WHO estimate puts coronavirus death rate at only 0.13%

That's the same as saying a million dead people do not matter and never did.
No it isn't, dumbass. That's a stupidly ridiculous analogy.

You're a TDS afflicted moron and your TDS is making you stupider every day. Seek help from a mental health professional.

That's the same as saying a million dead people do not matter and never did. It's not over yet and there could be another million dead who you don't think are worth saving. Trying to downplay the pandemic is a noose republicans are tying for themselves.

Why don't we shut down entire economies for the flu?

Why don't we get rid of every automobile?

Why don't we ban people from eating anything but fruits and nuts?

Everything is about risk assessment, and all the OP is saying is the risk of the this virus to the vast majority of the population was overblown, and continues to be overblown.

Most of them matter to someone. But, in a world where 55 million people die every year, a million dead from a non-preventable, natural catastrophe isn't the apocalypse.

If fact, twice the number die annually from lung cancer and we don't shut down the economy.

In fact, many people claim that lung cancer deaths are the fault of smokers.
What part of contagious, practically untreatable disease do you not understand?

While the virus is not CURABLE, the disease is certainly treatable, even if only with supportive care.

Learn the proper terms if you want to actually discuss things seriously.

That's the same as saying a million dead people do not matter and never did. It's not over yet and there could be another million dead who you don't think are worth saving. Trying to downplay the pandemic is a noose republicans are tying for themselves.

Statistically not even a blip. Your appeal to emotion does not change that.

The Chinese released it, and the Democrats and their media have taken advantage of it.

What part of "the rate for seasonal flu" escaped you?
Just like CV if you had the flu you would not think it's insignificant, that shit sucks. The entire Trumpublican Corona response has been that their neighbors and community are not even worth the trouble it takes to put a piece of cloth on your face.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?

Who keeps spreading the disinformation that the most powerful, influential, credible and respected individual on the entire planet said that COVID 19 was a fucking hoax?

HINT: It's not the Republicans.

Democrats spread that disinformation to the masses every fucking day. Probably, on average, a combined millions of times/day for several months now.

So if you are one of those assholes who, in a despicable effort to score some desperate political point, disingenuously claimed that Trump called COVID 19 a hoax, and then you or one of your loved ones gets horribly sick or otherwise suffers from your lie, blame yourself, asshole.

THINK!

Last edited:
WHO has 35 point something million cases, 1 point something million deaths

WND should always be fact checked.

If we destroy entire industries that will save us. Lib logic. The big boom is ever closer. Airlines, theaters, Cruise industry, hospitals and clinics, didn't see that coming did ya? Fairview in MN just announced closure of over dozen clinics and several hospitals and the list goes on. I feel so saved.

AN ESTIMATED 45 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE DIED THIS YEAR IDIOT
AND THE YEAR ISN'T OVER YET

ACCORDING TO WHO...

9,930,219 COMMUNICABLE DISEASE DEATHS HAVE OCCURRED THIS YEAR

373,936 SEASONAL FLU DEATHS HAVE OCCURRED THIS YEAR....
YET THE US ONLY ACCOUNTS FOR WHAT, 6,000
THE LOWEST INFLUENZA DEATHS IN THE USA ON RECORD

42,153,957 HIV/AIDS PEOPLE INFECTED WITH AIDS
1,285,950 DEATHS CAUSED BY HIV/AIDS

I DON'T KNOW OF ANY SOCIAL DISTANCING FROM BUTT HOLES MANDATES
OR CONDOM REQUIREMENTS

6,282,640 DEATHS CAUSED BY CANCER
HOW'S THAT CURE COMING ALONG...BOTH MY PARENTS DIED FROM CANCER
SO DID 2 AUNTS, 4 UNCLES, BOTH MY GRANDFATHERS, MY LANDLORD,
AND OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD, AT LEAST 10 FORMER CO WORKERS
AND CHILDHOOD FRIENDS...I DON'T KNOW 1 FUCKING PERSON WHO DIED FROM COVID

3,824,197 DEATHS CAUSED BY SMOKING....UM, JUST BOUGHT A PACK YESTERDAY
WILL THEY BE BANNING CIGARETTES AND THE LIKE IN THE USA ANY TIME SOON

DEATH IS A PART OF LIFE,
STAY IN YOUR HOUSE CURLED UP IN A CORNER UNTIL YOU DIE
WHILE THE REST OF US GET ON WITH OUR LIVES UNTIL WE DIE

Then it has to be more contagious than the flu, so more people spread it and catch it and die, can be the only reason we have so far 210,000 deaths from covid vs the flu avg yearly deaths of 36,000.

Once we have a vaccine like the flu vaccine, then our death count should resemble the flu deaths yearly.

Can't happen soon enough!

Still buying the Democrat propaganda?????

LATimes:

“Our current best estimates tell us that about 10% of the global population may have been infected by this virus,” Ryan said.

The estimate — which would amount to more than 760 million people ..."

Deaths:

Let me do the math for you: a fatality rate of 0.0013 percent.

The Marxist who leads the World Health Organization, 'Dr. Tedros,' said it would be 3.4% of the infected, dead.

2600 times fewer deadly than expected.

Will you have any regret if Trump wins and what your side put America through, didn't work?
Or will you cheer on the next atrocity by the Left?

Which?

Before you run and hide again, let me answer for you: You care only for the Fascists that engineered the panic and the shut-down.

Most of them matter to someone. But, in a world where 55 million people die every year, a million dead from a non-preventable, natural catastrophe isn't the apocalypse.

If fact, twice the number die annually from lung cancer and we don't shut down the economy.

In fact, many people claim that lung cancer deaths are the fault of smokers.
What part of contagious, practically untreatable disease do you not understand?

While the virus is not CURABLE, the disease is certainly treatable, even if only with supportive care.

Learn the proper terms if you want to actually discuss things seriously.
It vanishes when it warms up

Forum List

Back