New Video Drops Of Hunter Biden Discussing With Hooker Of How Much Crack He Has.

Ok, Hunter isn't the president, I get that. But should he be anywhere near any presidential decision making? He should be in rehab, not being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for blowpipe art.

Dems, you still defend this?

Ok, Hunter isn't the president, I get that. But should he be anywhere near any presidential decision making? He should be in rehab, not being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for blowpipe art.

This is years ago stupid when his brother died and he was going through hell, *******. You people are below disgusting...

Only deplorable brainwashed fools would care about this stuff from years ago, hater dupe.
Really??? check the Big Guy's presidential approval ratings....
People care especially when Joe sends our oil to China through a company linked to Hunter...
You will never wake up because you are senseless.... the shit will hit us all... lives are being ruined because of high gas prices and Joe refuses to do what we all know will get them prices down... all while he and Hunter get richer and richer and richer..... and China gets more powerful everyday that goes by.....

Hunter's father Joe is as much a pedophile as he is. I take it you haven't read Asley's diary?

Here's a transcript of Hunter's conversation with his niece, Natalie:

1657503327581.png

It’s bizarre that this dude recorded himself so much smoking crack then saving the videos on his computer. What a fool.

Forum List

Back