Is the SEC too politically compromised to go after Twitter for having 5%-40% bot accounts?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Isnt it fraud to report you have more subscribers than you actually do?

You are stealing money from advertisers if they are paying for 200 million eyeballs, and you only have 160 million eyeballs looking.

We can argue the difference between bot and fake accounts.

Can someone explain how its legal to inflate subscribers via bot accounts?

The SEC is political, so I do not think anything will happen to Twitter.

Why is Twitter suing Musk to buy? I thought they didnt want to sell.

You are stealing money from advertisers if they are paying for 200 million eyeballs, and you only have 160 million eyeballs looking.

So, elon musk failed in his due diligence of doesn't have the money?

He does have 9 kids though.

With how many women?

And Eat ass donny

Because he signed a contract to buy it. It's like any contract, you break the contract, there's a penalty.

More like 50% fake accounts. That's why they have not been cooperating in providing Musk information on false accounts and why they are so eager to close the deal. Their share price is totally inflated based on the massive number of fake accounts.

So they should be in prison like Worldcom and Enron execs.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SEC?

More like 50% fake accounts. That's why they have not been cooperating in providing Musk information on false accounts and why they are so eager to close the deal. Their share price is totally inflated based on the massive number of fake accounts.
Sure what facts can you offer?

In high finance you can get away with a ton of things the "little people" can't. That is part of the reason we are in the financial mess we are in.

Sure what facts can you offer?
The facts are Musk is forcing Twitter's hand to either put up or shut up. This is probably headed to the courts since Twitter is stonewalling the information on their accounts which is obviously fundamental to the share price. You tossing out Musk's number of children isn't very relevant to anything now is it?

Okay, let's get down to Brass tacks.

You guys wanted Musk to buy Twitter because Twitter butt hurt you guys by banning Trump after he tried to overthrow democracy. They should have done it LONG before that, but they still did it.

Except Musk turned out to be just as full of shit as Trump is.

Why you guys think these fake billionaires are your friends is baffling.

Okay, let's get down to Brass tacks.

You guys wanted Musk to buy Twitter because Twitter butt hurt you guys by banning Trump after he tried to overthrow democracy. They should have done it LONG before that, but they still did it.

Except Musk turned out to be just as full of shit as Trump is.

Why you guys think these fake billionaires are your friends is baffling.
incorrect,,

So, elon musk failed in his due diligence of doesn't have the money?

He does have 9 kids though.

With how many women?

And Eat ass donny

Twitter likely committed Securities Fraud, that's why Musk walked. Frauds is ALWAYS a legitimate out of any contract

Because he signed a contract to buy it. It's like any contract, you break the contract, there's a penalty.

They broke the contract by committing fraud.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back