New vaccine looking bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of folks having massive allergic reactions and being hospitalized
This is what happens when you rush a vaccine with almost zero trials
I can find only two allergic reactions to the vaccine in the UK with no mention of hospitalization

do you know of more?
Both patients were given standard injections of Epinephrine which resolved the allergic reaction and were released without further problems.

We are in an epidemic of misinformation and threads like this one contribute.

I can find only two allergic reactions to the vaccine in the UK with no mention of hospitalization

do you know of more?
Both patients were given standard injections of Epinephrine which resolved the allergic reaction and were released without further problems.

We are in an epidemic of misinformation and threads like this one contribute.
Anti vaxer idiots are going to be a continuing problem

Remember the Doctor who promoted the claim modern pharmaceuticals were being produced using alien reptile DNA? What does she have ro say on the vaccine issue?

"Operation Warp Speed" is what Trump calls it. And he's running around the media proudly claiming credit for the rush of the vaccine to the public

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Until you can prove otherwise the whole lot of folks that had reactions were 2 and they already had severe allergies because they carried epi pens.

do you know of more?

they dont need more...
in fact, they dont need any...
since they can simply make up as many...
When they tell you ware a mask, social distancing, and wash your hands it's saying we don't know what to do

do you know of more?

they dont need more...
When they tell you ware a mask, social distancing, and wash your hands it's saying we don't know what to do

except that it is proven to work... by science and data which you apparently dont care...

do you know of more?

they dont need more...

except that it is proven to work... by science and data which you apparently dont care...
You don’t know the long term effects because you have zero logic

The liberal democrat gov of va has the wuflu

Which one of the cant-miss protections did he fail to do?

The liberal democrat gov of va has the wuflu

Which one of the cant-miss protections did he fail to do?

wearing a mask and social distancing work only when society as a whole contributes to the effort...

when you have bunch of knuckle heads incapable of putting a simple mask on, you see the results on the charts right away...

taiwan and korea as an example made mask-social distancing-contact tracing work and they didnt have to shut down a whole economy as a result...

so bitching and moaning like how anti vax-mask people do is not an effective method to stop any pandemic...

thats all proven by data...

wearing a mask and social distancing work only when society as a whole contributes to the effort...

when you have bunch of knuckle heads incapable of putting a simple mask on, you see the results on the charts right away...
Meaning the liberal democrat in blackface surrounds himself with knuckleheads in his administration?

Meaning the liberal democrat in blackface surrounds himself with knuckleheads in his administration?

all i am saying is, this is all proven by data and science...
you can either listen to science, or your own farce...
up to you...

I’m saying that we are all going to get the wuflu with or without the masks and standing 6 feet away from other human beings

and most people will survive just fine

I’m saying that we are all going to get the wuflu with or without the masks and standing 6 feet away from other human beings

and most people will survive just fine

this is not about getting the virus or not...

this is about having a slow or a fast spread, which is the difference between life and death for thousands of people...

because if the hospitals start getting filled up, that means not only the people with the virus, but a lot of others with various medical needs will be compromised...

hope this makes sense...

this is about having a slow or a fast spread, which is the difference between life and death for thousands of people...
The masks are annoying

but my biggest complaint is the shutdown which is going to strangle our economy

if everyone wants to wear masks ok but end the shutdown and stop borrowing trillions of dollars that we dont have

do you know of more?

they dont need more...

You don’t know the long term effects because you have zero logic

But somehow you do know the long term effects because... you have an overactive, vivid imagination...?

The AstraZeneca-Oxford vaccine seems to be really good: no major side effects, no major Covid symptoms, lower cost than the other vaccines and you can store it in a refrigerator, rather than a freezer

.Coronavirus Update 118: AstraZeneca DNA COVID 19 Vaccine Explained (vs. Pfizer / BioNTech, Moderna)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back