Phoenix, AZ
A lot of folks having massive allergic reactions and being hospitalized
This is what happens when you rush a vaccine with almost zero trials

Don't worry comrades
In the the United States we have honest elections and safe vaccines

Your vaccination papers please

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The vaccine even comes with a free coffin lol

Take the rushed vaccine and be fully cured and it comes with several selections of coffins

I can find only two allergic reactions to the vaccine in the UK with no mention of hospitalization

do you know of more?

they dont need more...
in fact, they dont need any...
since they can simply make up as many...

That is why these docs are speaking out about it.

Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING: DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE!!

In an effort to combat Big Pharma Corporate Media and Big Tech censorship, doctors around the world are frantically trying to warn the masses of the devastating effects of the experimental COVID vaccines about to be mass injected into the unsuspecting public assisted by military forces around the world.

What could possibly motivate these doctors, nurses, scientists, and other health professionals to make such an impassioned plea? What do they have to gain by taking the time to educate the public on the hidden dangers of a new class of vaccine about to be inflicted upon the citizens of countries around the world?

They have NOTHING TO GAIN, and much to lose, including their careers, and possibly even their lives.

So why are they doing this? Why are these doctors and professionals being censored so much if the new COVID vaccines are in fact “safe and effective”? What is it that the media and the government are hiding that they don’t want the public to know?

They are doing this because they are doctors and scientists who actually understand the REAL science here, and who know the devastating potential consequences of those who choose to get this very toxic and dangerous vaccine, and they are trying to save as many people as possible from the carnage this vaccine is going to cause, which will include DEATH, brain injuries, life-long autoimmune disease, infertility, and more.

I will get it, the pharmacies have epi pens.

Its is a bio weapon as one told on her website. Beats hooking up to a vent or in ICU.

I can find only two allergic reactions to the vaccine in the UK with no mention of hospitalization

do you know of more?

I would say that the real one has not been put out yet and they are merely injecting people with a placebo at this point. But that is just a theory.

In an effort to combat Big Pharma Corporate Media and Big Tech censorship, doctors around the world are frantically trying to warn the masses of the devastating effects of the experimental COVID vaccines about to be mass injected into the unsuspecting public assisted by military forces around the world.

What could possibly motivate these doctors, nurses, scientists, and other health professionals to make such an impassioned plea? What do they have to gain by taking the time to educate the public on the hidden dangers of a new class of vaccine about to be inflicted upon the citizens of countries around the world?

They have NOTHING TO GAIN, and much to lose, including their careers, and possibly even their lives.

So why are they doing this? Why are these doctors and professionals being censored so much if the new COVID vaccines are in fact “safe and effective”? What is it that the media and the government are hiding that they don’t want the public to know?

They are doing this because they are doctors and scientists who actually understand the REAL science here, and who know the devastating potential consequences of those who choose to get this very toxic and dangerous vaccine, and they are trying to save as many people as possible from the carnage this vaccine is going to cause, which will include DEATH, brain injuries, life-long autoimmune disease, infertility, and more.

If the vaccine proves to be harmful we will find out through medicsl professionals with actusl knowledge

these doctors have no experience with the drug

but that does not mean the vaccine is OK

merely that we dont know yet

btw, it was just a few days ago that presedent not-elected-yet biden was promising to give the new vaccine to black and brown people first

what do libs think of that idea now?

If the vaccine proves to be harmful we will find out through medicsl professionals with actusl knowledge

btw, it was just a few days ago that presedent not-elected-yet biden was promising to give the new vaccine to black and brown people first

Actually most of the time they sweep the harm of the vaccines under the rug. Such as this:

35,000 Soldiers Died from the Experimental Anthrax Vaccine – More Than Those Who Died in Combat in Afghanistan and Iraq Combined

Actually most of the time they sweep the harm of the vaccines under the rug. Such as this:

35,000 Soldiers Died from the Experimental Anthrax Vaccine – More Than Those Who Died in Combat in Afghanistan and Iraq Combined
Thats interesting

I am not anti vaccine per se

but I was not going to take the wuflu vaccine anyway till we know the full extent of its side affects

I do however approve of letting registered democrats and brits try it out first

Thats interesting

but I was not going to take the wuflu vaccine anyway till we know the full extent of its side affects

I was not an anti-vaxxer untill about 2008 when my mom who is a nurse explained to me what they are all about. At first I said she was crazy but then I started doing my research on it. It is really just a big business of Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies. Be aware if everyone was healthy they would be out of business. Through vaccines they can make much of the population unhealthy. Then they have life long feeders. Especially since the 80's when they doubled if not trippled the amount of vaccines a child will get through his or her early years.

But this whole Covid vaccine is really exposing them to what they really are. So that is a good thing.

Thats interesting

I was not an anti-vaxxer untill about 2008 when my mom who is a nurse explained to me what they are all about. At first I said she was crazy but then I started doing my research on it. It is really just a big business of Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies. Be aware if everyone was healthy they would be out of business. Through vaccines they can make much of the population unhealthy. Then they have life long feeders. Especially since the 80's when they doubled if not trippled the amount of vaccines a child will get through his or her early years.

But this whole Covid vaccine is really exposing them to what they really are. So that is a good thing.
I dont see an urgent need to take the vaccine

Of course I dont know if there is a wuflu bug lurking in my future - or more accurately when the bug will get around to me.

but I’m going about my business and not cowering in my basement like joe biden, with or without a vaccine

Last edited:

Thats interesting

Of course I dont know if there is a wuflu bug lurking in my future - or more accurately when the bug will get around to me.

but I’m going about my business and not cowering in my basement like joe biden with or without a vaccine

When you get some time take a read of this for a different take on the whole thing:

This thread is the biggest load of wank I have ever read. 2 people with allergies had a reaction to the jab. Both have recovered and are doing fine.
Flat earth vaxxers need to be put out of their misery.

This thread is the biggest load of wank I have ever read. 2 people with allergies had a reaction to the jab. Both have recovered and are doing fine.
Flat earth vaxxers need to be put out of their misery.

Actually take the Vax and you will probably we put out of your misery. :D

Thats interesting

but I’m going about my business and not cowering in my basement like joe biden with or without a vaccine

When you get some time take a read of this for a different take on the whole thing:

I dont know about all of that

obviously some vaccines are good - polio and small pox come to mind, along with shingles

but that does not meal all vaccines are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back