New USMB member Pic Thread

With my bird friend ...I took this photo this week or may be last week.....they always come here and dirty the place ....I don't mind....I always clean up after them....I love them

1605507233682.png

I go thrift shopping every other day. I hit 4 or 5 of them. I'll keep an eyeball out for stetsons for ya. Does it say Stetson inside on the band?

You'd be surprised at the stuff I find. Cheap. Who knows..might find a really nice one. Just reimburse me iffen you want it, and pay shipping. If you don't like it..no worries. I'll just give it to someone here. This new place I live in has a lot of veteran guys.

With my bird friend ...I took this photo this week or may be last week.....they always come here and dirty the place ....I don't mind....I always clean up after them....I love them

View attachment 416889
Hey Skye...do you keep in touch with Connery? If so, tell him I said howdy, will ya?

Back in the day, every once in awhile, I'd have someone stop me in the street and ask me if I was the movie actor Peter Coyote.
Never knew if that was a good thing or a bad thing?

I've been told, on different occasions, that I resemble the actors Richard Thomas, Bill Murray, and Danny DeVito. I don't see any of these resemblances. Perhaps, in some alternate reality, where all three of these men looked alike, they might look like me; but as it is, I don't see that any of them look like one another, nor like me.
I've been told "you look just like ...Sean Penn... Armand Assante...Matthew or Luke Perry...some Bollywood star"

I go thrift shopping every other day. I hit 4 or 5 of them. I'll keep an eyeball out for stetsons for ya. Does it say Stetson inside on the band?

You'd be surprised at the stuff I find. Cheap. Who knows..might find a really nice one. Just reimburse me iffen you want it, and pay shipping. If you don't like it..no worries. I'll just give it to someone here. This new place I live in has a lot of veteran guys.

Do you asked me? What is stetson a hat? No it is not stetson it is a hat from new yorker here in austria, but not a cowboyhat, but thats really nice of you if you keep an eye out for me. Or you dont talk to me?

Back in the day, every once in awhile, I'd have someone stop me in the street and ask me if I was the movie actor Peter Coyote.

I've been told, on different occasions, that I resemble the actors Richard Thomas, Bill Murray, and Danny DeVito. I don't see any of these resemblances. Perhaps, in some alternate reality, where all three of these men looked alike, they might look like me; but as it is, I don't see that any of them look like one another, nor like me.
I've been told "you look just like ...Sean Penn... Armand Assante...Matthew or Luke Perry...some Bollywood star"
Ok. Lets see!!! Show us! Dont be shy, people. Lets see who we chat and argue with daily!

When I was young, I was told I looked like Grace Slick ,mixed with Tyne Daly. Grace Slick doesn't look like me at all now that we are both oldies, lol.

1605512836481.png

Last edited:

Ok. Lets see!!! Show us! Dont be shy, people. Lets see who we chat and argue with daily!

When I was young, I was told I looked like Grace Slick ,mixed with Tyne Daly. Grace Slick doesn't look like me at all now that we are both oldies, lol.

View attachment 416905

Hard to believe Grace Slick is still around

[/QUOTE]

Do you asked me? What is stetson a hat? No it is not stetson it is a hat from new yorker here in austria, but not a cowboyhat, but thats really nice of you if you keep an eye out for me. Or you dont talk to me?
[/QUOTE]
Sorry Mortimer..I was adressing the veterans here that like Stetson hats.

Grace Slick then:
View attachment 416906

Me then:
View attachment 416907

We both have the same stubborn chin tho.

Tyne Daly then:

Sorry..I was adressing the veterans here that like Stetson hats.
Sing a few bars of “White Rabbit” and we can talk

Grace Slick then:
View attachment 416906

Me then:
View attachment 416907

We both have the same stubborn chin tho.

Tyne Daly then:

Sorry..I was adressing the veterans here that like Stetson hats.
Sing a few bars of “White Rabbit” and we can talk
I sing like Lucy Arnaz, so its best I don't.

You look like a mountain man that turned into a sheriff that turned into a watermelon grower, lol. Handsome! Love the furry face pic!

Why the nic of Shawnee? Are you of that Tribe?

Thank you. I usually didn't let my fur grow wild like that but I was living out in the woods. Usually short and trimmed but wife doesn't like face hair so no beard in 6 years.

Nic just came as a kid and stuck. They called me "last of the shawnees" Wife is 1/4 Cherokee but I belong to no tribe, just a white boy.

My other little boy. "Eeyore" He's gone now, not forgotten.

8ogQVzc.jpg

My little Bo-wu Means little wizzard in Chinese. He is 17 now
X8lSXGa.jpg

One of my roos, "Shaka Zulu" He was a character till a fox ate him.

MlphcBD.jpg

Forum List

Back