New USMB member Pic Thread

New pics...updates if you will. Anyone wanna pop this thread up again?

You first, lol. A year has done alot of damage but we can glory in it, can't we? :biggrin:

Me after haircut. During covid my hair snarled really bad.

1628021761557.jpeg

For me, that's a ship that sailed a long time ago. Before the public had access to, or even knew about the Internet, before social media as we now know it even thought of existing, back in the ancient days when serious computer nerds communicated over localized BBSes that one would call in to directly with a modem, I used my real name, and generally wasn't shy about revealing who I was, and other general details about myself, what area I lived in, what sort of work I did, and such. It just isn't really in my nature to be secretive about such things. It could happen that someone could gather a collection of information about me, and use it against me for some malicious purpose, but in about forty years, give or take a few, it hasn't ever really become a problem for me. In any event, it's way too late for me to try to start hiding now. My footprints are all over the Internet.
While I don't go out of my way to conceal my identity... The way I have always figured it was if someone stole my identity, after a couple of days being me they would pay top dollar to leave my shit behind...

15 years back 6'3" 245, 36" gullet.
View attachment 417185
Likkmee what in the hell are your wrangling in the water tank?

Probably from the very late 1960s or early 1970s. I'm guessing about 1969 or 1970.

That's me in the middle. To my right (viewers' left), my brother. To my left, my sister, and our longsuffering cat that we had at the time.

The photographer came to our home, and my sister was dragged up from a nap to be in it. She was tired and cranky, and even the cat couldn't cheer her up.

RuthBobGlennCinnamon-gigapixel-art-scale-6_00x1600x1200.jpg

Forum List

Back