New Trump court case over pyramid scheme

"Show me the Bad Orange Man, I'll show you the crime" - American Progressives 2024.

Hopefully, Trump rounds up the leadership and treats them like they were drug gangs in El Salvador
Why can't you see things objectively? Why can't you use deductive reasoning to face the facts about your orange God?
Why must you cling to conspiracy theories?
Has our educational system failed you so miserably or did you drop out?

Donald Trump is set to face another civil trial for allegedly duping investors into putting money into a failed video phone.

The trial relates to the activities of ACN Inc, a multilevel marketing firm, and is scheduled to start on 29 January, though the case might be pushed to a later date, reported Newsweek.

Its difficult to feel any sympathy for the plaintifs. They invested their money on the word of Trump, a man not known for his integrity.

No doubt more details will emerge when they get to court.
wow, another lawsuit by demafascit against trump....nobody is surprised...we get you all are using every thing to try and keep him off the ballot, because you can't win against him,

So now people and companies that take advertising money and promote other products are somehow responsible for those companies and products?

So fucking ridiculous.
They always have been. its to protect the public from snake oil.
The product failed so questions will be asked. Perhaps trump hould steer clear of dodgy .pyramid schemes.

A few yeas ago I attended an Amway presentation. I realised after 5 minutes it was a scam.
But I fancied the girl running the meeting.
Multi level marketing is such a weasel phrase. Pyramid scheme is better.
Amway isn't a scam, nor is it a pyramid scheme. Not my cup of tea, but it's neither.

An administrative law judge ruled that Amway's multilevel marketing program was a legitimate business opportunity as opposed to a pyramid scheme.

Pyramid schemes attract lawsuits. Its a part of their nature. It doesnt warrant death squads like South America.

Nah. It's time to roll back the Globalist Jihad on America. Milei Has the right idea; Bukele has it right too. Round up the Sex and child traffickers and their American partners

Amway isn't a scam, nor is it a pyramid scheme. Not my cup of tea, but it's neither.

An administrative law judge ruled that Amway's multilevel marketing program was a legitimate business opportunity as opposed to a pyramid scheme.

Pyramid scheme. People end up with a garage full of shit.

They always have been. its to protect the public from snake oil.
The product failed so questions will be asked. Perhaps trump hould steer clear of dodgy .pyramid schemes.
american corporate law enshrines a principle that the corporation is a person who can be sued, so these ceos are not liable for crimes or torts committed by the corporation.

that is why so many ceos are rich despite the financial plight of the corporation. .it is why the say "trump has bever been bankrupt, those are only corporations .not trump himself."

Donald Trump is set to face another civil trial for allegedly duping investors into putting money into a failed video phone.

The trial relates to the activities of ACN Inc, a multilevel marketing firm, and is scheduled to start on 29 January, though the case might be pushed to a later date, reported Newsweek.

Its difficult to feel any sympathy for the plaintifs. They invested their money on the word of Trump, a man not known for his integrity.

No doubt more details will emerge when they get to court.
Hmm….does anyone happen to have a video of these endorsements? I’m just curious if trump had an active part in the “con”, or if ACN simply paid trumps shows advertisement money to run spots in his shows?

I never watched the apprentice so, I’ve never seen these.

Hmm….does anyone happen to have a video of these endorsements? I’m just curious if trump had an active part in the “con”, or if ACN simply paid trumps shows advertisement money to run spots in his shows?

I never watched the apprentice so, I’ve never seen these.
Its a risk going to court without a strong case. but they are obviously not very bright so who knows.

Pyramid scheme. People end up with a garage full of shit.
Nothing in the story shows a pyramid scheme. It’s just a lawyer running his mouth, and he provides no actual evidence of course. No details given at all, just accusations that Trump is some sort of mastermind behind this “scheme” when he didn’t run that company at all.

Forum List

Back