New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist' and 'divisive' by experts

"Racist and divisive", as determined by "experts" who are -as we read deeper into the article- flacks for democrats.

You chumps really need to get a new routine....This crap is soooo 2009.

View attachment 226679

Apparently Fox News is another one of those experts.

It's so racist and divisive that Fox News won't run it.

Are the people at Fox News chumps too?

President Donald Trump's latest campaign ad featuring an immigrant who was convicted of killing police officers is being criticized as racist and drawing parallels to another controversial commercial that seemed to play on the same fears 30 years ago.

Luis Bracamontes is a Mexican immigrant who was sentenced to the death penalty in April after being convicted of killing two California sheriff's deputies in 2014. Bracamontes' penchant for curse-laden rants about killing cops got him expelled from the courtroom and earned him a place in one of Trump's campaign ads in January.

Trump's latest ad featuring Bracamontes uses video of him in court with text overlays that say he “killed our people!” and claims that “Democrats let him into our country” and “Democrats let him stay.” That's followed by footage of people who appear to be part of a migrant caravan pushing down gates, along with another immigrant’s interview and his alleged history of attempted murder. Text then appears asking: “Who else would Democrats let in?” The ad offers no evidence for claims that Democrats let Bracamontes, who was deported twice, into the country.

luis-bracamontes-file-ap-jef-181101_hpEmbed_9x7_992.jpg

New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist,' 'divisive' by experts

Amazing how republicans try to defend this garbage.

The video is full of lies and he knows they are lies, but he runs with it because he knows Trumpers will do nothing but try and defend his lies.

Which lies, specifically?

Where do I start.

That Democrats let this murderer in the country, let's just start there.

That man came here when the bush boy was president.

The republicans conveniently forget the bush boy's guest worker program that opened the doors to our borders and didn't keep track of those who came.

However no president or political party is responsible for that man being here and what he did.

The person who is responsible for that is the murderer. No one else.

well FOX News is as bad as the rest of YOU and your media . Still , people have seen the ad and have seen how Liberal minders , experts and 'pc' media hides Reality away . As i said , its a pretty messed up country that you 'liberals' are building for yourselves Dana .

He was in a sanctuary city so yes dems let him stay.

Phoenix is a sanctuary city?

I was referring to San Fransicko.
What does San Francisco have to do with this monster cop-killer? In fact what does he have to do with the caravan?
San Francisco is a sanctuary city. Just like Sacramento. You know, the sort of a place where authorities are forbidden to talk to illegals.
The killer is an example of the sort of people that enter the country when our border security is lax. How many criminals are in the mob that want entry to the US? That's a very good question. Someone should find out.
Try to keep up. You are asking the same questions over and over again.
Well that monster cop killer wasn't in San Francisco...he was in Phoenix which is not a sanctuary city and is in a red state.

Can we generalize all gun owners with Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas mass shooter? Because that's what YOU did.
Luis Bracamontes? He shot two California deputies in Sacramento, California. ‘Yay,’ says illegal immigrant as jury finds him guilty of murdering deputies
I have no idea what you mean "he was in Phoenix". That's not where this husband/wife team of criminal killers committed their crimes. You haven't even got the basic facts here straight. Amazing!

Do I think everyone in the mob that is marching up from the Honduras is a Luis Bracamontes? No. I never said or even hinted at that. That's sort of the point. We don't know who is demanding to be let into the country. Duh!

He;s what you get when you fail to monitor who comes across the border. He's what you get when sanctuary policy
keeps the law at bay for an entire class of people, good and bad.

I thought the Jim Crow south was wrong because they simply refused to enforce federal civil rights laws.
Here we have states like California simply refusing to enforce immigration law because they don't want to.

The difference between Jerry Brown and George Wallace? Brown's press is much better...that's all.
He lived in Phoenix, which is NOT a sanctuary city.
Where was Luis Bracamontes arrested?
California, wasn't it? Was he released? NO.
Yeah. Sacramento. I used to live there.
Was the killer released? Not once he shot a couple of state deputies. Not even Jerry Brown could ignore that.
Sanctuary policy keeps law enforcement away from illegal criminals until it's too late..just the way you seem to like it.
He lived in Phoenix, AZ for twelve years. Phoenix is NOT a sanctuary city. Why don't you try learning what you're talking about before you talk about it?
Bracamontes is not the Democrats fault or the Republicans fault. That is part of the problem with this ad.
The other problem is that one bad Mexican does not mean ALL Mexicans are bad. That is the biggest problem with not only this ad but with Trump's statements about Hispanic immigrants since 2015.
His crimes were committed in Sacramento, California. California is a sanctuary state. Sanctuary states and cities are the total fault of the democrats.

I never said ALL Mexicans were killers and criminals. Your straw man is weak and based on a lie.

Phoenix is a sanctuary city?

What does San Francisco have to do with this monster cop-killer? In fact what does he have to do with the caravan?
San Francisco is a sanctuary city. Just like Sacramento. You know, the sort of a place where authorities are forbidden to talk to illegals.
The killer is an example of the sort of people that enter the country when our border security is lax. How many criminals are in the mob that want entry to the US? That's a very good question. Someone should find out.
Well that monster cop killer wasn't in San Francisco...he was in Phoenix which is not a sanctuary city and is in a red state.

Can we generalize all gun owners with Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas mass shooter? Because that's what YOU did.
Luis Bracamontes? He shot two California deputies in Sacramento, California. ‘Yay,’ says illegal immigrant as jury finds him guilty of murdering deputies
I have no idea what you mean "he was in Phoenix". That's not where this husband/wife team of criminal killers committed their crimes. You haven't even got the basic facts here straight. Amazing!

Do I think everyone in the mob that is marching up from the Honduras is a Luis Bracamontes? No. I never said or even hinted at that. That's sort of the point. We don't know who is demanding to be let into the country. Duh!

Did you read your own fucking article? From it:

Bracamontes, a Mexican citizen who had been deported repeatedly and had a felony drug and weapons history in Arizona, had been living in a Salt Lake City suburb for years with his wife and his brother, Hector.

Every time the scumbag was deported, he made his way back to Phoenix. He ended up in Salt Lake City before him and his wife decided to go on a killing spree murdering two cops in Sacramento.

Nah, BULLSHIT. You're doing a stupid straw man argument no one wants to hear. The facts are in the link. It's a terrible, ignorant ad.

Sorry you voted in an orange incompetent wank to run the country.
Thanks for your opinion. I'm not interested.
Sorry you don't like the way the country is going. Try Canada.

I'll be staying here, thank you very much.
Then stay miserable and a whiner. A great deal of Trump's positives as president is he pisses off and angers Stalinist dicks that make up the progressive movement in this nation. They can not pretend anymore to be rational supporters
of America's democratic form of government and values.

you've never seen the left try and defend a blatant lie???

well we can start with this nugget you just posted. they do that shit all the time. the entire kavanaugh accusation was a lie and we say nothing but we must believe her cause she's a she. how's THAT for a defense? you can keep your doctor? hillary did not send confidential material? obama didn't spy on congress?

if you don't see it it's because you don't want to and then ergo, you're trying to defend your own garbage and being the exact person you're bitching about.

quite funny if not so frustrating anymore.
Ford wasn't "lying," according to even the leading Republicans like Senator Collins who didn't believe her. I don't think she was intentionally trying to deceive anyone, either.

I agree, though, that there are better adjectives for that ad than "racist." It is in essence racist, but it is more sheer dishonesty, fear mongering and offensiveness to our neighbors south of the border. It was an ad that should NEVER have been made. Shame on whoever thought they would "win" with that kind of message.
we'll disagree on whether or not she lied or her intent. i just can't take a "pussy hat" wearing activist seriously when they do something like this and have no one at all to validate their claim.

but yea, people are maxing every little thing out to MOST FEAR POSSIBLE on both sides and it's annoying as hell.
Of course you can't take a "pussy hat" wearing activist seriously. Because you are totally ok with some male bragging about grabbing pussy...about assaulting women sexually.
So you're saying pussy hats are a subliminal signal that wearing one indicates you want to be raped.

Interesting take.

WTF are you babbling about.
ProTip: When you pretend to be a different account, you need to use different lines.

Bracamontes, a Mexican citizen who had been deported repeatedly and had a felony drug and weapons history in Arizona, had been living in a Salt Lake City suburb for years with his wife and his brother, Hector.

Every time the scumbag was deported, he made his way back to Phoenix. He ended up in Salt Lake City before him and his wife decided to go on a killing spree murdering two cops in Sacramento.
Where he used to live is irrelevant. The point is progressives, the people supporting the mob approaching our border,
don't believe our borders should keep poor people of the world out of our nation (as well as cartel gangsters, human traffickers and illegals that kill) and they don't believe that American immigration law needs to be enforced and they, like the people in the Jim Crow South, can simply ignore and disregard the laws they don't want to follow.

Nah, BULLSHIT. You're doing a stupid straw man argument no one wants to hear. The facts are in the link. It's a terrible, ignorant ad.

Then stay miserable and a whiner. A great deal of Trump's positives as president is he pisses off and angers Stalinist dicks that make up the progressive movement in this nation. They can not pretend anymore to be rational supporters

I'm sticking to the facts within the articles, which you can't even bother to read nor comprehend. You are doing... something else. Stick to the topic.

Where he used to live is irrelevant. The point is progressives, the people supporting the mob approaching our border,
don't believe our borders should keep poor people of the world out of our nation (as well as cartel gangsters, human traffickers and illegals that kill) and they don't believe that American immigration law needs to be enforced and they, like the people in the Jim Crow South, can simply ignore and disregard the laws they don't want to follow.

It is relevant to your 'sanctuary city' bullshit claim. Bracamontes didn't live in Sacramento. You are wrong. Your personal screed about the progressive scourge is pretty much irrelevant to the OP.

It is relevant to your 'sanctuary city' bullshit claim. Bracamontes didn't live in Sacramento. You are wrong. Your personal screed about the progressive scourge is pretty much irrelevant to the OP.
Do you want more like him entering the country illegally?

If not, then you agree with the ad's premise and should vote accordingly.

I am against illegal immigration and voted accordingly weeks ago.

Then you agree with the ad's premise, making it effective. That's all.

I'm sticking to the facts within the articles, which you can't even bother to read nor comprehend. You are doing... something else. Stick to the topic.

Sadly you don't honestly seem capable of extrapolating this issue to extend to the greater issue of illegal immigration in general (of which sanctuary cities are a significant factor) and would rather get all steamed up over where Luis Bracamotes resided before his crime spree, a truly irrelevant matter.
You are about as perceptive a thinker of nuanced thoughts as a brick thrown through a window.
And the scourge of progressiveism is indeed why we are facing political turmoil over
immigration.

And sadly you honestly don't understand that Bracamontes is just a symbol, an indicator, an example, cautionary warning, etc. of the much much larger issue of illegal immigration and degradation of our borders that the mob demanding entry to this nation represent. He is what you get when your nation loses control over it's own borders.That's the point!
But of course you either don't get it or would rather discuss the irrelevant details of this killer's life to avoid the greater issue. A greater issue brought to us by the progressive left and their disdain for national borders, something else you prefer to ignore.

So you keep nattering on about where Luis Bracamontes used to reside and leave the real discussion to the adults.
You seem to be swimming in the deep end of the pool and not doing very well.

Last edited:

Don't put words into my mouth.

Don't put words into my mouth.
Don't tell me what to do.

well FOX News is as bad as the rest of YOU and your media . Still , people have seen the ad and have seen how Liberal minders , experts and 'pc' media hides Reality away . As i said , its a pretty messed up country that you 'liberals' are building for yourselves Dana .

Yes some have seen the ad.

A lot more have learned about the ad and how it's filled with lies and racism.

It's back firing.

Racism, fear and lies aren't going to work this time.

Bummer for you.

Forum List

Back