New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

What the fuck are you talking about? You're just babbling incoherently about things no one said ... again
And here you are again. Howdy do!

Your reading skills are just horrible. You're another government educated failure
Howdy do! :blowpop:

Have you considered going to remedial reading classes?
You poor thing. Your unhappiness is clear for all to see. Seek help.

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"
Liberals are unhappy because they’re always told “no” by conservatives and bullied by them.

there are thousands of liberal men stuck in a woman’s body and are either afraid to make their transition because of stupid Transphobic stereotypes from the right or are told by right wing doctors/insurance companies “no”

We also have to deal with living in the most racist and bigoted country in the entire world
Try Saudi Arabia.............I here they love you confused morons
you here?

in Saudi Arabia, sharia gives gays and trans life in prison, or death

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"
Liberals are unhappy because they’re always told “no” by conservatives and bullied by them.

there are thousands of liberal men stuck in a woman’s body and are either afraid to make their transition because of stupid Transphobic stereotypes from the right or are told by right wing doctors/insurance companies “no”

We also have to deal with living in the most racist and bigoted country in the entire world
you here?

Exactly! Nostra, the Transphobe that he is, wants me removed from society

Liberal men and liberal women deserve each other

They both have sandy vaginas...

bodecea says calling someone a woman is an insult. They're screwed up people
She is a screwed up piece of excrement.

you here?

Exactly! Nostra, the Transphobe that he is, wants me removed from society
I just want you removed from my daughter's restroom. Also from the government.

I'm surprised it's not liberal women, but I think left males have been pussed down so far they've more than caught up, leaving them confused with their manhood.

First the left told women to GO BE A MAN. Led to a lot of unhappiness and broken families. Then the left told men to GO BE A WOMAN or GAY, men are TOXIC. Led to a lot pussification & there's no peace where there's pussification, that's just how the left elite like it.

Last edited:

Depends on who's doing the calling, and in your case, she's right. You're not calling anyone a "woman" as a compliment.

Don't know about overall population, but on the internets nobody outdoes rightwingers on being miserable, hateful assholes.

Case in point:
They should kill themselves. Then everyone would be happier.

This post has many votes of aproval, so don't tell me he is just talking for himself.

Last edited:

Depends on who's doing the calling, and in your case, she's right. You're not calling anyone a "woman" as a compliment.

That isn't what happened, not at all. Not knowing what's going on is very normal for you from your posts

Don't know about overall population, but on the internets nobody outdoes rightwingers on being miserable, hateful assholes.

Case in point:

This post has many votes of aproval, so don't tell me he is just talking for himself.

You're confusing truth for hateful assholes. See PROGS prefer dicks than assholes, and I'll explain the differences.

An asshole is like George Patton and Donald Trump. They speak words folks like yourself can't handle. These types get shit done in the right way and could give a fuck about your feelings.

Dicks are like Obama and most PROGS. They speak in careful terms consistent with BS narrations & unspoken agendas, while they don't want to insult the vegetables. These types do stupid shit insulting common sense, nature & humanity.

There's a reason PROGS have swapped out their brains for feelings, you're in training.

Case in point:

I had a right wing conservative roommate, back when I first moved to Toronto in the early 1980's. This guy's family was wealthy. His father was a world renowned geologist consulting with the Saudi's, and the head of his department at USC Berkley, where my roommate grew up, dodging tear gas from the protests, on his way home from school. He was miserable all of the time and whined about everything. His job, his co-workers, his family and life in general.

One week nearly everything he whined about in his life disappeared. He got a promotion at work which relieved him of the tedium of his daily job, gave him the power to hire or fire all of his incompetent coworkers, and the job of setting schedules. He could pick his own hours of work (a constant complaint). Every single thing he had whined about for months had resolved to his benefit.

He was miserable. If only . . . . . and then listed a whole new litany of complaints.

Is it because most liberal men have very tiny penises?

That isn't what happened, not at all. Not knowing what's going on is very normal for you from your posts
We know who the INCEL like misogynist, hun.

All those happy conservatives storming The Capital on Jan 6.
Well they carried flags instead of guns, matches and carts for the stolen big screens right dimmer?

Yeah, they beat a police officer with a "Blue Lives Matter" flag until he had a heart attack from the terror, and then they tried to shoot him with his own gun. Three cops are dead from the trauma and the stress they suffered that day.

You don't care about any of the people who died that day, except Ashli Babbit. Hers is the ONLY death you can exploit for you won political gain. The deaths and injuries, which prove that Ashli's death was a righteous shooting, which likely saved dozens of lives, and that the mob was a violent insurrection,

Not to mention that the looters and violence you decry, was done by the right wing extemists - many of the right wing anarchists and extremists who marched on the Capital were involved in the violent demonstrations throughout the country - that's why so many right wingers recognized the Q-anon Shaman - they saw him at BLM demonstrations. Ditto the Oath Keepers, and other Nazi's at the Capitol.

You still think the election was "stolen" and Trump won. You believe that the Republican Party of Donald J. Trump isn't a white supremacist, authoritarian, anti-democratic party seeking to install a white authoritarian government. And you think that you know what is going on.

Wrong on all scores, FuckBoi!

Forum List

Back