Sorry bout that,

1. Liability, stop being a *baby*.
2. You are gone from view.
3. *LOSER*!!!
4. Stop being a puppy with two tails!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Heres an example of a racist negro women I met at the bank in the drive through today.
2. I drove up and some one just left they several drive up slots.
3. SO I was the only one there.
4. As it were I needed a deposit slip, and there was no one there at the glass, the tray was pushed out, but no one was there.
5. So I honked my horn.
6. Middle aged Negro shows up, says, with a snarl, like I was wasting her time, "Can I help you?"
7. I said, "Yes I need a deposit slip."
8. She pulls the tray in and puts one on it, and slides it out to me, then leaves.
9. SO I fill it out, I did a few jobs today, and it was around 1k, and look around for her, shes gone, so I honk again.
10. I'm thinking "Why isn't some one here, taking care of my banking needs?"
11. She pops back over, looks at it, and exclaims, "Theres no account number on this!"
12. I tell her I stamped it, look again.
13. She looks at it, and snarls, "You need to initial it, because you changed the total!"
14. So she pokes it through and I initial it, and then after I initial it, and give it back to her, she finally does her job.
15. I complained to another branch officer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Interesting. I would really like to hear HER version of all this.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Heres an example of a racist negro women I met at the bank in the drive through today.
4. As it were I needed a deposit slip, and there was no one there at the glass, the tray was pushed out, but no one was there.
5. So I honked my horn.
6. Middle aged Negro shows up, says, with a snarl, like I was wasting her time, "Can I help you?"
8. She pulls the tray in and puts one on it, and slides it out to me, then leaves.
9. SO I fill it out, I did a few jobs today, and it was around 1k, and look around for her, shes gone, so I honk again.
11. She pops back over, looks at it, and exclaims, "Theres no account number on this!"
13. She looks at it, and snarls, "You need to initial it, because you changed the total!"
14. So she pokes it through and I initial it, and then after I initial it, and give it back to her, she finally does her job.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Her version???
2. I would think it goes something like this.....:badgrin:
3. Negro lady thinking and speaking: [thinking]" Who tha fuck is that honking, fucking *Honky*???" She saunters over, [thinking]... "that better not be some white dude with a huge deposit, if it be I'm gonna goes ape shit on his ass!" she gets to the window, "What choo want honky fucker???" saying, "Can I help you", with a snarl..... she hears, "Yeah biotch, can you get off ya big ass and pass me one of dem deposit slips, before I comes in there and bitch slaps ya?,....actually what I said, *CWN*,..."Yes I need a deposit slip." her [thinking] "Okay back to my real job over here, doing something other than helping this client, as she walks away, dumb ass honky coming to my window!" I honk after I complete the deposit slip,....{HONK} her [thinking] "that mother fucking honky is fucking honking again!!!!":evil:
She strolls up again [thinking] "this cracker better not make me pass this through with some stupid ass mistake they always make!" AHHHHHGGGGG!!!!!! no account number!!!!!!!! son of a bitch!!!!!!, her talking,...You didn't put you account number on this deposit slip!, "[thinking],.."wish I could deposit all this into my account",...*CWN* I stamped it yes I did, look again......her [thinking] that honky fucked up and went and had to change something on tha total", her [thinking],.... fucking dumb ass!!!!! her talking,..."You will need to initial this where you changed the total",... her [thinking] "Okay one more time you honky bastard, this is the last time I'm pushing this through to you in my window!!!!!!! dumb ass"!!!!!!.......I get my receipt and drive away thinking, I will avoid this branch from now on!!!!!!!!!:badgrin:
I called the branch manager to complain, went on deaf ears......:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

In the OP:

*****10. Might be a good time for you folks to get that nice and warm fuzzy gun, with a concealed weapon license.
LINK. Obama Re-Election Credited With Burst of Gun Sales | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

"Gun sales are booming across Texas, and some buyers say their growing belief that President Barack Obama's re-election is inevitable is fueling their race to bear more arms.

So brisk have sales been that the rush has created a nationwide shortage of firearms and ammunition, the Star-Telegram reports. Fort Worth gun shop owner DeWayne Irwin said the rush is similar to one seen shortly after the president's 2008 election.

Alan Korwin, author of nine books on gun laws and operator of a gun laws website, tells the Star-Telegram that some are worried that Obama's re-election would embolden a major gun control push.

Korwin said people worry that if Obama wins "he will go after firearms in a way we have never seen before." He added the belief is fueled by perceived disarray in the field of candidates for the Republican presidential nomination."

1. Seems that people are worried what will happen when Obama gets his ass kicked out of office when the riots start.
2. This story makes it seem they are buying guns for no reason other than to hoard them before Obama bans them.
3. Get ready folks, its coming.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Liability, stop being a *baby*.
2. You are gone from view.
3. *LOSER*!!!
4. Stop being a puppy with two tails!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Cheesedicknow:

You cannot help it, I see.

You like to claim that you don't read my posts, but you jump through the hoops -- relentlessly -- almost as often as I put one up for your simple-minded benefit.

Your comments may make no sense, but upon closer inspection, you are still a fuckwit.

Muddle on, bitch.

And you are a bitch, too, by the way.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. So I honked my horn.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Her version???
2. I would think it goes something like this.....:badgrin:
3. Negro lady thinking and speaking: [thinking]" Who tha fuck is that honking, fucking *Honky*???" She saunters over, [thinking]... "that better not be some white dude with a huge deposit, if it be I'm gonna goes ape shit on his ass!" she gets to the window, "What choo want honky fucker???" saying, "Can I help you", with a snarl..... she hears, "Yeah biotch, can you get off ya big ass and pass me one of dem deposit slips, before I comes in there and bitch slaps ya?,....actually what I said, *CWN*,..."Yes I need a deposit slip." her [thinking] "Okay back to my real job over here, doing something other than helping this client, as she walks away, dumb ass honky coming to my window!" I honk after I complete the deposit slip,....{HONK} her [thinking] "that mother fucking honky is fucking honking again!!!!":evil:
She strolls up again [thinking] "this cracker better not make me pass this through with some stupid ass mistake they always make!" AHHHHHGGGGG!!!!!! no account number!!!!!!!! son of a bitch!!!!!!, her talking,...You didn't put you account number on this deposit slip!, "[thinking],.."wish I could deposit all this into my account",...*CWN* I stamped it yes I did, look again......her [thinking] that honky fucked up and went and had to change something on tha total", her [thinking],.... fucking dumb ass!!!!! her talking,..."You will need to initial this where you changed the total",... her [thinking] "Okay one more time you honky bastard, this is the last time I'm pushing this through to you in my window!!!!!!! dumb ass"!!!!!!.......I get my receipt and drive away thinking, I will avoid this branch from now on!!!!!!!!!:badgrin:
I called the branch manager to complain, went on deaf ears......:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are a fucking moron.

73 % percent of blacks are racists. Wow , is this what over 300 years of white racism has produced?
I thought it would be like 96% of blacks are racists. Check your percentages.!! It could be a lot higher.!!

73 % percent of blacks are racists. Wow , is this what over 300 years of white racism has produced?
I thought it would be like 96% of blacks are racists. Check your percentages.!! It could be a lot higher.!!

52ndGutter has fully embraced his inner and outer racist.

Now you and del can invite him to your threesome.

unky is velly upset.

You can tell.

When he accuses others (baselessly) of being "racists," he keeps proving it.

I no lacist, unky. del no lacist.

You just velly stupid.

52ndGutter has fully embraced his inner and outer racist.

unky is velly upset.

You can tell.

You just velly stupid.

Do you all cuddle together in your white robes after? How sweet.

"baselessly"? Fuck you, lying fucking racist.

unky is velly upset.

You can tell.

You just velly stupid.

Do you all cuddle together in your white robes after? How sweet.

"baselessly"? Fuck you, lying fucking racist.

Stirr plojecting, eh unkey?

Yes. Baselessly.

I no lacist.

You big dopey riar.

However, since you are still in full blown meltdown mode, bitch, you are cordially invited to go fuck yourself. Meltdowns tend to leave messes. So remember:

Wipe your puddles up after you, dickweed.

All people are inherently racist, as it is in their DNA.
The most racist ones are those who claim or believe they are not, so then they are not compensating for it.

Nor is racism bad.
It causes people to care more about their family then they do for strangers.

We just have to compensate for it so that we don't allow it to harm others in a democratic republic.

sorry bout that,

the irony is that when blacks get their way they suffer:clap2:
ok

1. I wonder why that is?
2. Some things *never* change.
3. How did that *change* from obama work out eh?
4. Salt has no clue what and who he is.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
sirjamesoftexas

haha. I know how and what i am. Why don't you explain who and what you think i am.
ok this is a good example salty!!
F735CA26-8FA5-4404-80E5-AD4EB57E9785.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

the irony is that when blacks get their way they suffer:clap2:

1. I wonder why that is?
2. Some things *never* change.
3. How did that *change* from Obama work out eh?
4. Salt has no clue what and who he is.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Haha. I know how and what I am. Why don't you explain who and what you think I am.

1. You are a person with unlimited opportunities.
2. If you are in America.
3. Hating *Ol Whitey* for your lack of ambition is not *Ol Whitey's* problem.
4. Its yours.
5. Racists negroes need to learn how to make themselves of value to those who would hire them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lol another delusional piece of white trash that ignores 245 years of laws and policies from 1776 to this second.

Forum List

Back