*New Study Proves 73% Of Negroes Are Racists*

Sorry bout that,

do not confuse simmering anger for fear _______!!we are getting tired of apes in this country!!!

Racism is a manifestation of fear. What you are "simmering" in is your own piss because you cannot control your weaknesses. No one gives a shit if you are "getting tired." Get over your fears or get the fuck out of my country you useless shit.

1. Okay, its night time now here in America, head on down to a negro area and walk around.
2. When you end up dead, the cops will come and look down upon you and say, "What the fuck was that idiot doing down here?"
3. Then the other one will say, "Yeah, thats whack, well hell, he did it to himself."
4. Its basically like going into Africa in the year 1467, when there were head hunters in the jungle, you go into the jungle by yourself, at night, you end up with a shrunken head the next day.
5. Now they just kill you and roll you, and leave your dead body in the ditch.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Look ass hole! It's as much about attitude as it is color. I've walked around Harlem at night, even walked from Yankee Stadium back to the 128 St subway station after a game. I act confident, but not aggressive and I do fine. I'm sure if you went where I go with confidence, with your attitude, you'd have blacks Hispanics, whites and Asians kicking your ass on every block.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

It's called expansion.

Not sorry bout that.

:eusa_hand:

1. A single negro family in a *civilized area* isn't usually the problem, its when a whole area of town has a majority of negros, thats when they get nasty, and do all sorts of evils, to themselves, and to anyone anglo who happens to wander into the area, especially after dark.
2. A few negro families scattered around a *civilized area* isn't that big a deal, on average.
3. But you can also bet, that their neighbors keep a very close eye on them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are talking about poverty, not race, you moron.

1. So the problem with negro areas of town is that they are mostly poor?
2. I've been poor, but I was not out at night, doing evil things to others.
3. Several times as a young adult, working and living on my own, I went broke, I never blamed the negro for it, and went to their houses and stole their shit, or bumped negros on the head killing them and stealing their money, never, not once.
4. I went out and found a job, even if I had to try my hand in something new.
5. So its not poverty, its something else, something that goes deeper, something perhaps, *Martin Luther King*, spoke of, *character*, how do you deal with adversity, how do you deal with bigotry, how you deal with being slighted because of your skin color, how you try to fit in with *doing good*, *somewhere*, for being a servant to some one and serving,...... has a collective healing ointment towards the scars that have never healed.
6. *Martin Luther King* understood this, but he didn't get the chance to teach on it much, his anger towards the anglo prevented him from getting to the over all meat of his message, which was for the negro race, to serve.
7. One reason he couldn't go from *I shall lead you into the promise land*, then switch gears to, *When you get there you shall be a servant*, was just too much for the negro mind to understand, which it still is.
8. Many negros here will rant over this theory of mine, about *to serve*, which the negro mind lost this, coming out of the era of *civil rights* on the 1960's, but its true, the lack of service to their fellow man is where *Martin Luther King's* dream, and the negro's dream has turned into a nightmare.
9. By grabbing what the negro mind thought was their due, they lost the most important thing in their reality, and that was *to serve*
10. Now we have generational negros living on welfare, daughters,.... daughters,.... daughters,.... making babies with unknown fathers while they suck on the anglo tit, *Uncle Sam* and get served, and demand to be served, and want more service served to them, even the paying of their insurance, *all kinds*, and gas for their cars.
11. And they feel Obama is going to be *the man* who will pump the gas himself for them, at the, *service station*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

3. Negros are more of a collective race, where trouble is always near.

More stupidity from this racist numbskull.

1. Its true, and always has been true, the negro isn't happy unless they are suffering, or making others suffer, its one of the mystery traits that I have yet to touch on.
2. Why is it we see so much injustice within the negro nations, continents, and local communities?
3. Why is it I keep seeing how *two black men* were seen stealing a flat screen tv from an anglo person?
4. Why is it, that when these tv sets end up in a negro house, and they have no receipt for it, their people never question it?
5. Do they think that they're owed this?
6. Is being a thief to them just their way to even the score on the anglos, to get them to see, that, *They can't get away with this, *whatever *this* is to them*?
7. Is it in the mind of negros, that, *Anglos have to pay us now, now you anglos shall give unto us, your things, and you shall indeed serve us*?
8. From the direction that the negro race has traveled, I would say yes, the negro mind has lost all its grounding of *morality*, of *grace*, of *forgiveness*, of *service* to their fellow humans.
9 And their loss effects themselves more than it effects those non negros, they spiral down morally, in everything good and honorable, it curses their souls, its self punishes them, its their *green eyed monster*, hovering over their collective shoulders.
10. My job, is to set them free, finally, as *Martin Luther King* once said, "Free at last, thank God Almighty Free at last." freedom from your own racist hatred, which binds the negro reality to being served, and not being of service.
11. Twenty seven percent of the negro race sort of got it, *Martin Luther Kings* message,..... and were able to grow from it, ......and figure it out,..... now that they had civil rights, they had to find a way to be of *service*, which in so doing they found *grace* and have grown so much as humans,..... and I am proud to know some of them,.... but the other seventy three percent have done nothing, .....and went backwards, and have shamed the name of *Martin Luther King*, and worse their collective race.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that.

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay, its night time now here in America, head on down to a negro area and walk around.
2. When you end up dead, the cops will come and look down upon you and say, "What the fuck was that idiot doing down here?"
3. Then the other one will say, "Yeah, thats whack, well hell, he did it to himself."
4. Its basically like going into Africa in the year 1467, when there were head hunters in the jungle, you go into the jungle by yourself, at night, you end up with a shrunken head the next day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And we are bring our act to the suburbs.
Bring it on!

We've got a couple o' black pro athletes as neighbors who would help stomp your ass into the fuckin' ground, punk.......That is, after i've already beat you beyond repair.

Why the hatred, PUNK?

You're gonna come start a war?..........You damn sure better know who your enemy is, before doing so, PUNK!

You racist clowns are friggin' cartoons.......Nothing more.

Now, carry on!........You have the first amendment right to do so. I won't stand in your way.

1. Their act is to make others suffer, and its true, they bring it to the suburbs, thats true, but being proud of that requires you understand the mind of the negro, inwhich I do.
2. I would rather understand the mind of the negros who have followed correctly what *Martin Luther King* spoke of, but sadly there are millions of *Martin Luther King* rejects.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Racism is a manifestation of fear. What you are "simmering" in is your own piss because you cannot control your weaknesses. No one gives a shit if you are "getting tired." Get over your fears or get the fuck out of my country you useless shit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Look ass hole! It's as much about attitude as it is color. I've walked around Harlem at night, even walked from Yankee Stadium back to the 128 St subway station after a game. I act confident, but not aggressive and I do fine. I'm sure if you went where I go with confidence, with your attitude, you'd have blacks Hispanics, whites and Asians kicking your ass on every block.

1. What are you blathering about?
2. So you strut around in negro areas like a peacock?
3. And think that if you walk a certain way, you will send out a signal to the negro evil doers that they should stand clear from you?
4. That seems so phony to me, you have to act a certain way in order for others to not harm you, put up a tough front, act a part, act your way through these Negro areas, your nothing but an *actor* playing a part, thats not real, your a fucking phony dude.
5. So you act like *King Fucking Kong* and just scrape by walking through a negro area, I'm so fucking proud of you Ernie S. :eusa_hand: NOT!!!!
6. You haven't a clue, just get on your hog, and take a little trip, do something worth while,....... someday too, ***be of***, *service*, which I'm sure is alien to you.
7. Its better to give than it is to receive.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Its true, and always has been true, the negro isn't happy unless they are suffering, or making others suffer, its one of the mystery traits that I have yet to touch on.
Because on average the negro has a lower IQ and higher testosterone levels then do other races.

Sorry bout that,

1. After a long consideration I have come up with the *Fact* that the negro mind is sick.
2. Some sort of imbalance is occurring within the negro mind.
3. They have a negro suffrage complex, where they always think some ones out to get them.
4. Most negros don't know how to talk without getting themselves in trouble, or just revealing who they are.
5. Which is *racist*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes in the, *New CWN Study* 73% of negroes are fooled blown racists.
2. Look at whats going on, huge crowds are just going out and attacking *white people* randomly.
3. Theres only one reason negroes do this, they hate *whitey* and can't compete.
4. They live less than stellar lives, with their hands wide open to *whitey*, and yet, they have every opportunity as the *white race*.
5. This *CWN* study is final, and 100% correct!
6. LINK:Questions Arise Over Whether 'Flash Mob' Attacks in U.S. Cities Motivated by Race - FoxNews.com

"
Police departments in several cities around the country are investigating what appear to be incidents of "flash mob"-generated violence, in which packs of dozens or even hundreds of youths appear seemingly out of nowhere to commit assaults, robberies and other crimes against innocent bystanders.

The motive and circumstances surrounding the attacks that have resulted in numerous arrests around the country are being investigated -- and law enforcement officials in at least one city are looking into a possible racial component to the crimes.

This security image, obtained by Fox affiliate WTXF-TV, shows a group of teens running from an alleged "flash mob" attack in Philadelphia's Old City section on July 29. Three juveniles have so far been arrested in connection to the assault on an innocent bystander, police said.

Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter, who recently imposed a stricter curfew in response to the city's latest attack, addressed black youths directly from the pulpit of his church on Sunday, reportedly saying, “You have damaged your own race.”

"If you want …anybody else to respect you and not be afraid when they see you walking down the street, then leave the innocent people who are walking down the street minding their own damn business. Leave them alone," Nutter told a mostly black congregation at Mount Carmel Baptist Church in West Philadelphia, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. "

7. If negroes ran America you would see everything go to hell in a hand basket!
8. Oh wait, look whos running America now, Obama, he's a negro, and look whats happening, we lost our AAA credit rating, no huge surprise there eh folks?
9. Also he's a liar, and a Muslim, we got some huge problems when we *whites* throw his ass out of office in 2012, and we will throw his ass out!
10. Might be a good time for you folks to get that nice and warm fuzzy gun, with a concealed weapon license.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Lets study.
2. Okay, we see in line one I used the words, "fooled blown racist" does anyone know why I used these words?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes in the, *New CWN Study* 73% of negroes are fooled blown racists.
2. Look at whats going on, huge crowds are just going out and attacking *white people* randomly.
3. Theres only one reason negroes do this, they hate *whitey* and can't compete.
4. They live less than stellar lives, with their hands wide open to *whitey*, and yet, they have every opportunity as the *white race*.
5. This *CWN* study is final, and 100% correct!
6. LINK:Questions Arise Over Whether 'Flash Mob' Attacks in U.S. Cities Motivated by Race - FoxNews.com

"
Police departments in several cities around the country are investigating what appear to be incidents of "flash mob"-generated violence, in which packs of dozens or even hundreds of youths appear seemingly out of nowhere to commit assaults, robberies and other crimes against innocent bystanders.

The motive and circumstances surrounding the attacks that have resulted in numerous arrests around the country are being investigated -- and law enforcement officials in at least one city are looking into a possible racial component to the crimes.

This security image, obtained by Fox affiliate WTXF-TV, shows a group of teens running from an alleged "flash mob" attack in Philadelphia's Old City section on July 29. Three juveniles have so far been arrested in connection to the assault on an innocent bystander, police said.

Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter, who recently imposed a stricter curfew in response to the city's latest attack, addressed black youths directly from the pulpit of his church on Sunday, reportedly saying, “You have damaged your own race.”

"If you want …anybody else to respect you and not be afraid when they see you walking down the street, then leave the innocent people who are walking down the street minding their own damn business. Leave them alone," Nutter told a mostly black congregation at Mount Carmel Baptist Church in West Philadelphia, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. "

7. If negroes ran America you would see everything go to hell in a hand basket!
8. Oh wait, look whos running America now, Obama, he's a negro, and look whats happening, we lost our AAA credit rating, no huge surprise there eh folks?
9. Also he's a liar, and a Muslim, we got some huge problems when we *whites* throw his ass out of office in 2012, and we will throw his ass out!
10. Might be a good time for you folks to get that nice and warm fuzzy gun, with a concealed weapon license.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Lets study.
2. Okay, we see in line one I used the words, "fooled blown racist" does anyone know why I used these words?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Because you are an illiterate sub-moron.

Sorry bout that,

1. I see liability is trying to get me to respond to him again.
2. NO, I will not take you off ignore.
3. You are a loser, and shall remain such.
4. Tah-tah,..toddle loo,.....have a nice nothing,...:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I see liability is trying to get me to respond to him again.
2. NO, I will not take you off ignore.
3. You are a loser, and shall remain such.
4. Tah-tah,..toddle loo,.....have a nice nothing,...:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Cheesedicknow is still hanging on my every word. :thup:

And, unlike him, I actually know how to properly use them.

Sorry bout that,

1. liabilty, I am not reading you, fart face.:badgrin:
2. Try to remember, you have been perma banned from my view.
3. And that will never change.
4. Your done, as far as I'm concerned.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. liabilty, I am not reading you, fart face.:badgrin:
2. Try to remember, you have been perma banned from my view.
3. And that will never change.
4. Your done, as far as I'm concerned.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yet, liar pussy, you keep hanging on my every word. That's the fact, jerk-off.

Frankly, if you did have me on ignore (a pussy move to confirm what a gaping twat you truly are), I'd be fine with that.

But you don't.

And the funny thing is: everyone who has been reading your incredibly ignorant dishonest posts knows full well that you are dishonest to the nth degree.

Now, hurry back to respond to me to tell me that you haven't been reading my posts.

Very convincing.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back