*New Study Proves 73% Of Negroes Are Racists*

[Reality is theyre on the wrong side of advancement and the proof is in the results of their MANY MANY MANY failed social experiments such as racial integration. America has gone into decline steadily the more this "integration" (forced suicide of society) is hoisted up by the delusional ropes of the multi-Kult. The delusional empire is set to crumble very soon and people will be able to state what they truly feel again, as was intended in this once great nation.

This nation is greater now than ever because we have made cowardly idiots like you even more irrelevant than ever. No matter how fast you spin around in your trailer park you aren't going to turn back time to some imagined past where vermin like you wouldn't have to feel so scared all the time.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Ah, the stormfront "I'm just being 'scientific'" approach to peddling cowardly racist nonsense. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

1. Its sad negros have not up till now, been able to get a leg up on this thing we call, *civilized society*, but it is what it is, and if you want to go over to the hood lets say around midnight, and try to find out why, then you are either very very brave, or very very stupid.:eusa_hand:
2. So what is it,........ *brave or stupid*?:eek:

If any further proof was needed that we are dealing with a pathetic racist coward, there it is.

As for "civilized society," hateful racists are the ones with no place in a "civilized society," you spineless moron.

1. So because I won't risk walking around in a negro area at night, that makes me a coward?
2. Shit, that makes me alive and wise dude.:eusa_hand:
3. If you live in a negro area, I am sure you are either camped out in your crib, or you are one of the problems.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ff_welfare_race_of_tanf_recipients.png

Sorry bout that,

You are a racist inbred piece of trailer trash so why do you care who is racist?

1. I'm a white throughbred compared to you negro.
2. You have no clue who I am.
3. Nearly everytime I deal with a negro, that person is a racist, so I see it a lot, here in Texas.
4. I'm used to negros looking at me and wondering if I'm a racist like them, but I am not.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Yes you are.

Sorry bout that,

These pathetic racist losers are carrying on a shameful tradition of irrational fear and insecurity (you know what I mean little fella) that goes back for centuries. You could find a sniveling coward in the 1800s spewing the same pathetic BS that these losers do today. Oh, how the little losers must pine for the days when they could get a lynch mob together. Then, as today, not one of them would so much as open their one-toothed mouths about this bullshit unless hiding in a group of similarly defective numbskulls (or behind a keyboard).
do not confuse simmering anger for fear _______!!we are getting tired of apes in this country!!!

Racism is a manifestation of fear. What you are "simmering" in is your own piss because you cannot control your weaknesses. No one gives a shit if you are "getting tired." Get over your fears or get the fuck out of my country you useless shit.

1. Okay, its night time now here in America, head on down to a negro area and walk around.
2. When you end up dead, the cops will come and look down upon you and say, "What the fuck was that idiot doing down here?"
3. Then the other one will say, "Yeah, thats whack, well hell, he did it to himself."
4. Its basically like going into Africa in the year 1467, when there were head hunters in the jungle, you go into the jungle by yourself, at night, you end up with a shrunken head the next day.
5. Now they just kill you and roll you, and leave your dead body in the ditch.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

do not confuse simmering anger for fear _______!!we are getting tired of apes in this country!!!

Racism is a manifestation of fear. What you are "simmering" in is your own piss because you cannot control your weaknesses. No one gives a shit if you are "getting tired." Get over your fears or get the fuck out of my country you useless shit.

1. Okay, its night time now here in America, head on down to a negro area and walk around.
2. When you end up dead, the cops will come and look down upon you and say, "What the fuck was that idiot doing down here?"
3. Then the other one will say, "Yeah, thats whack, well hell, he did it to himself."
4. Its basically like going into Africa in the year 1467, when there were head hunters in the jungle, you go into the jungle by yourself, at night, you end up with a shrunken head the next day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And we are bring our act to the suburbs.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

You are a racist inbred piece of trailer trash so why do you care who is racist?

1. I'm a white throughbred compared to you negro.
2. You have no clue who I am.
3. Nearly everytime I deal with a negro, that person is a racist, so I see it a lot, here in Texas.
4. I'm used to negros looking at me and wondering if I'm a racist like them, but I am not.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Yes you are.

1. No I am not, I am just telling the truth.:eusa_hand:
2. Refute what I'm saying, or stfu!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Sure you do, I know all about what you negros do.
2. I see it everyday, its obvious in my business, its you.:eusa_hand:
3. Day in day out its negros doing evil things, in pairs, two young negros, happens everyday, in my line of business.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. Day in day out its negros doing evil things, in pairs, two young negros, happens everyday, in my line of business.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's called expansion.

Not sorry bout that.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's called expansion.

Not sorry bout that.

:eusa_hand:

1. A single negro family in a *civilized area* isn't usually the problem, its when a whole area of town has a majority of negros, thats when they get nasty, and do all sorts of evils, to themselves, and to anyone anglo who happens to wander into the area, especially after dark.
2. A few negro families scattered around a *civilized area* isn't that big a deal, on average.
3. But you can also bet, that their neighbors keep a very close eye on them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
So very amazing...one of the kinds of people I kept running into during my time in Texas. I remember the African-American officers from my squadron HATED being stationed there and couldn't wait to move on.

Sorry bout that,

So very amazing...one of the kinds of people I kept running into during my time in Texas. I remember the African-American officers from my squadron HATED being stationed there and couldn't wait to move on.

1. I'm sure your African American fellows were safe if they walked the streets of non-negro areas, and just as unsafe if they walked in a negro area, as they would be from whatever city they came from.:eusa_hand:
2. Which is more likely a big city, seeing negros don't do country very well.
3. Negros are more of a collective race, where trouble is always near.
4. Country life bores the hell out of negros.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's called expansion.

Not sorry bout that.

:eusa_hand:

1. A single negro family in a *civilized area* isn't usually the problem, its when a whole area of town has a majority of negros, thats when they get nasty, and do all sorts of evils, to themselves, and to anyone anglo who happens to wander into the area, especially after dark.
2. A few negro families scattered around a *civilized area* isn't that big a deal, on average.
3. But you can also bet, that their neighbors keep a very close eye on them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are talking about poverty, not race, you moron.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bring it on!

We've got a couple o' black pro athletes as neighbors who would help stomp your ass into the fuckin' ground, punk.......That is, after i've already beat you beyond repair.

Why the hatred, PUNK?

You're gonna come start a war?..........You damn sure better know who your enemy is, before doing so, PUNK!

You racist clowns are friggin' cartoons.......Nothing more.

Now, carry on!........You have the first amendment right to do so. I won't stand in your way.

Unkotare, how come you ain't giving negro Salt Jones any shit for being racist and shit?

You're the real "coward racist"

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh, I'm shocked!:eek:
2. Some one put me on iggy, because I'm white and right!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Who put you on ignore?

1. It appeared you put *CWN* on iggy, when you clicked???:confused:
2. Or else you clicked for no good reason???:eusa_hand:
3. Was that a brother thing, you snapping your fingers about to break out in some rape music???:eusa_whistle:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I thought he was setting the timer on the bomb. :eusa_whistle:

Unkotare, how come you ain't giving negro Salt Jones any shit for being racist and shit?

You are clearly too stupid to pay attention, shitforbrains. The two of you should go on a date.

You are clearly too stupid to pay attention, shitforbrains. The two of you should go on a date.
You're just a little bitch, you try to side with people like Salty Negro, because you are afraid of the jigaboos.

I bet you're mouth burns more coal then a steam train.

Forum List

Back