New Sleep Number bed.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
We've had our current Sleep Number bed for around ten years now and have been very happy with it.
After two hip replacements and back surgery we decided on a new Sleep Number bed with the heating and cooling pads,the separate head and foot adjustment heights and a host of sleep tracking features.

We went with the 360 p6 which we upgraded to the split mattress so you can get seperate adjustability in the head and foot level for each person.

Pretty damn expensive at $8600.00 but with the 25 year warranty we figure it'll be the last bed we ever buy.

Anyone else tried this setup?

The only reason we went this route is the bed I had at the hospital which greatly reduced the pain in my back and hips.

Mine is 65 and my wife's number is 73.
I love those sleep number beds. I even went out of my way to get some real luxurious sheets and bedding.

never had one...i use a waterbed....replacement bladder 150 or so...hubby had both knees replaced and still loves it

I've had a host of waterbeds over the years.
From the regular bag of water in my youth to the lumbar support ones that had more fiber in em for support than water.

After buying our first Sleep Number bed I'd never go back to a waterbed.

It's really nice to be able to change the support based on how your back feels.
I'm generally a side sleeper but with my back and hip problems you need a lot of support when it gives you problems.
When I'm feeling good I prefer a softer bed.

Mine is 65 and my wife's number is 73.
I love those sleep number beds. I even went out of my way to get some real luxurious sheets and bedding.

We bought some high end sheets for the first time around 8 years ago.
What a difference!!!
While I hate paying $400 bucks for sheets that hate goes away every time I slide into bed.
All I have to say? You have to experience them before knocking them.

While I hate paying $400 bucks for sheets that hate goes away every time I slide into bed.

I would say where I got mine...but I don't think I am allowed to advertise the company. But here's a hint: If you listen to the Rush Limbaugh Show, you will know what I am talking about. I paid $350 for a queen-size pack. I love the packaging on those.

Do your sleep numbers stay the same when you get a new bed?

Thats what I love about the Sleep Number beds!
Mine is usually around 65,but I go as low as 35 and as high as 80 depending on how I feel.
Yes, and they are so worth the price for the sleep number beds. IMO
I been having bad pains in my back. That was before I bought the bed. I don't have any pains. I could sleep and stay in the bed all day. Lol

I would say where I got mine...but I don't think I am allowed to advertise the company. But here's a hint: If you listen to the Rush Limbaugh Show, you will know what I am talking about. I paid $350 for a queen-size pack. I love the packaging on those.

This is for a king so there's your discrepancy.

We're (my wife and I) are going to get another sleep numbers bed for her sister. She has chronic pain in her legs. So, we thought, if it works wonders for my back, she will be pleased to know it will work for her.

Forum List

Back