New Ron DeSantis Commercial

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is why he's earned my vote. He's a very strong candidate. Of course Trump is too and he probably will do the same things if he's elected again, I just like DeSantis more.

I'm surprised to hear you say that. Many in the media are calling his campaign premature and amateurish, expecting that anytime he could pull out of running for POTUS!

I think he'll have to stay in it in the event Trump's legal troubles land him behind bars. I really don't see the GOP faithful coalescing behind anyone else.

I think he'll have to stay in it in the event Trump's legal troubles land him behind bars.

Trump won't be going behind bars. Get real. Remember I told you that. He has had over a DOZEN major multi-year, multi-million dollar investigations and charges leveled against him in the past five years and every one of them have fallen flat. A former president arrested and thrown in prison? For WHAT? Open that can of worms and it can be proven that Biden, Obumma, Hillary and others are guilty of FAR MORE far worse. And thrown in prison by the president in office whom Trump is running to unseat whose DOJ they have assisted? There is your crime. Trump is being framed so as to skew his reelection chances. In fact, there is a very good chance that this current case in NYC with Bragg could be thrown out due to so many criminal leaks from the DOJ to CNN and NYT trying to poison the jury pool and media.

This is why he's earned my vote. He's a very strong candidate. Of course Trump is too and he probably will do the same things if he's elected again, I just like DeSantis more.

Walmart Melania chips in at the end.
Has he got any policies that dont involve this woke nonsense ?

Desantis may be an even worse general election candidate than Trump, as the only thing he is running on is increasing the power of big government to force innocent people into hiding.

Forum List

Back