New research details negative consumer impacts of BLM support on major companies and brands

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Lol ..they are Chinese. You can safety bet that Asians don't give a hoot about these racists.

All I can speak for is myself.

When BLM was a big deal and companies were promoting it I stopped shopping with them while they did so. Walmart, Amazon and so on. I just simply bought stuff other places. Walked out of a bestbuy when I saw employees with BLM gear on.

Trannies, fags, blacks, illegals, etc. I don't support anything or anyone that divides our nation up or wants to give special treatment and consideration to anyone just because they aren't a white straight person.

If they want to be a part of America then they need to conform to America instead of demanding America conform to them.

All BLM ever did was make me dislike blacks as a whole.

All I can speak for is myself.

When BLM was a big deal and companies were promoting it I stopped shopping with them while they did so. Walmart, Amazon and so on. I just simply bought stuff other places. Walked out of a bestbuy when I saw employees with BLM gear on.

Trannies, fags, blacks, illegals, etc. I don't support anything or anyone that divides our nation up or wants to give special treatment and consideration to anyone just because they aren't a white straight person.

If they want to be a part of America then they need to conform to America instead of demanding America conform to them.

All BLM ever did was make me dislike blacks as a whole.
same here

Forum List

Back