New Report: Trump wanted Sessions to Protect Him From the Russian Probe

OMG! President Trump wanted his AG to do his damn job!
Totally wrong. The AG works for the American people. That’s his first loyalty.
He works for the man who OFFERED him the job and his job was to investigate this witch hunt and then close it because as we have seen in TWO YEARS there is nothing there but a politically motivated witch hunt so democraps try to explain why they lost so badly in 2016. Sessions is ineffective on EVERYTHING not just this he is waffling on every damn thing and needs to resign or be fired and someone with a set of balls put in his place.
Here we go again. You thinking you know the evidence Mueller has because he’s not working on the time line you think he should.

You dodged, weaved and deflected but was scared to answer the question..
Here it is again.
Why would an innocent man feel he needs PROTECTION from an investigation?
Get a LEGIT source and we can chat. THEY say he wanted protection and of course this is coming from a book where the author is a KNOWN liar and fraud. You demoncraps will believe anything as long as it paints President Trump in a bad light.
I’ve provided 3 sources now. Your wish is my command.
And no it’s not from Wolff’s book.

Maggie Haberman: Trump ‘Wanted To Be Personally Protected’ By Sessions Regarding Russia Probe
Mediate really!? LMAO!

Oh and the guilty pleas are because idiots LIED to the FBI for no apparent reason...really stupid thing to do still NOTHING to do with President Trump.

Totally wrong. The AG works for the American people. That’s his first loyalty.
He works for the man who OFFERED him the job and his job was to investigate this witch hunt and then close it because as we have seen in TWO YEARS there is nothing there but a politically motivated witch hunt so democraps try to explain why they lost so badly in 2016. Sessions is ineffective on EVERYTHING not just this he is waffling on every damn thing and needs to resign or be fired and someone with a set of balls put in his place.
Here we go again. You thinking you know the evidence Mueller has because he’s not working on the time line you think he should.

Here it is again.
Get a LEGIT source and we can chat. THEY say he wanted protection and of course this is coming from a book where the author is a KNOWN liar and fraud. You demoncraps will believe anything as long as it paints President Trump in a bad light.

Maggie Haberman: Trump ‘Wanted To Be Personally Protected’ By Sessions Regarding Russia Probe
Mediate really!? LMAO!

Oh and the guilty pleas are because idiots LIED to the FBI for no apparent reason...really stupid thing to do still NOTHING to do with President Trump.
Way to ignore the indictments. Go ahead and tell me trump’s campaign manager and national security adviser had nothing to do with Trump. I love that excuse.
And this story is all over the web and will be in every newspaper in the country tomorrow so blaming the source is just BS and you know it.

I see you’re still SCARED to answer the OP question. Why is that?
If a dem acted this guilty you’d jump all over him or her. Admit it.

Here it is again.

Mediate really!? LMAO!

Way to ignore the indictments. Go ahead and tell me trump’s campaign manager and national security adviser had nothing to do with Trump. I love that excuse.
And this story is all over the web and will be in every newspaper in the country tomorrow so blaming the source is just BS and you know it.

1. the ONE TIME and SHORT TIME campaign adviser was guilty of doing shit with Ukraine that President Trump had NOTHING to do with because it was LONG before President Trump even ran for president
2.Flynn was a moron for lying to the FBI

What else ya got?

This story came from Maggie Haberman from the thriving NYT whose subscriptions are way up since the idiot in Chief started attacking them.

So you’re plum out of excuses for not addressing the questions of why would an innocent man feel the need for PROTECTION from his AG.
An innocent man would say BRING IT ON.

Here it is again.

Mediate really!? LMAO!

1. the ONE TIME and SHORT TIME campaign adviser was guilty of doing shit with Ukraine that President Trump had NOTHING to do with because it was LONG before President Trump even ran for president

What else ya got?
You keep dodging and weaving like OJ but STILL won’t answer the question.
Both of us know why. Wink wink.

Here it is again.

Mediate really!? LMAO!

What else ya got?
What the fuck are you talking about “ before he ran for president?”
Manafort and Flynn were a part of his team WHILE he was running for president.
Are you really that stupid?

The Trump cult KNOWS their messiah is acting guilty and most likely is but they also know they’ll be tossed out of their deplorable club if they tell the truth.

Mediate really!? LMAO!

What else ya got?
What question?

Mediate really!? LMAO!

What else ya got?

Idiot. Manafort was guilty of doing shit that happened BEFORE he even met President Trump and before President Trump ran for office. Look it up. Again Flynn was a moron for lying to FBI but can we expect from someone who also lied to VP Pence and President Trump,he isn't very trustworthy but you idiots will have no problem believing him of course.

Mediate really!? LMAO!

What else ya got?
What question?

Mediate really!? LMAO!

What else ya got?

Idiot. Manafort was guilty of doing shit that happened BEFORE he even met President Trump and before President Trump ran for office. Look it up. Again Flynn was a moron for lying to FBI but can we expect from someone who also lied to VP Pence and President Trump,he isn't very trustworthy but you idiots will have no problem believing him of course.
You ask what question?
Lol
The OP question. The one I pointed out to you three times.
Why won’t you just be honest that you’re incapable of answering it on the grounds you’d incriminate yourself.
Typical deplorable!

Mediate really!? LMAO!

What else ya got?
What question?
Mediate really!? LMAO!

What else ya got?

You ask what question?
Lol
Why won’t you just be honest that you’re incapable of answering it on the grounds you’d incriminate yourself.
Typical deplorable!
Already answered it! Sessions JOB is to investigate and to oversee ALL investigations not recuse himself because he as a SENATOR met with a foreign diplomat. Sessions is a damn pushover for all his bluster and big talk. You are taking the word of a lying author that President Trump wanted protection.

What else ya got?
What question?

What else ya got?

You ask what question?
Lol
Typical deplorable!
Already answered it! Sessions JOB is to investigate and to oversee ALL investigations not recuse himself because he as a SENATOR met with a foreign diplomat. Sessions is a damn pushover for all his bluster and big talk. You are taking the word of a lying author that President Trump wanted protection.
You don’t even know why Sessions CORRECTLY recused himself do you.
Sessions COULDNT protect Trump because of his recusal.
I see you STILL are too much a pussy to answer why would an innocent man want PROTECTION from the Russian probe.

5th time asked

What else ya got?
What question?

What else ya got?

You ask what question?
Lol
Typical deplorable!
Wolff has tapes of all his interviews. Oops.
So much for him being a liar. You’re just way too easy.

What else ya got?
What question?

What else ya got?

You ask what question?
Lol
Typical deplorable!
I see you STILL are too much a pussy to answer why would an innocent man want PROTECTION from the Russian probe.

5th time asked
Nope not correctly. Senators and Congressmen and Congresswomen meet with foreign dignitaries on a DAILY basis he had no reason to recuse himself. As I said he is a WEAK man who folded to the establishment and the media pressure.
I already answered your idiotic question. YOU get this ASSumption he wanted protection from a lying author in a book filled with lies....Simple as that.

What else ya got?
What question?

What else ya got?

You ask what question?
Lol
Typical deplorable!

5th time asked
Odium thinks it’s “ funny” that he’s too much a pussy to answer the OP question. I do too.

What else ya got?
What question?

What else ya got?

You ask what question?
Lol
Typical deplorable!
Wolff has tapes of all his interviews. Oops.
So much for him being a liar. You’re just way too easy.
Can't wait to hear them! I HIGHLY doubt we ever will so.

What question?

You ask what question?
Lol
Typical deplorable!

5th time asked
Odium thinks it’s “ funny” that he’s too much a pussy to answer the OP question. I do too.
Odium is slightly misplaced. Sessions recused because his disclosures of whom he met with WHILE WORKIGN FOR THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN turned out to be repeatedly false. He recused after saying "oops" and to avoid any appearance of improper motive doing stuff as AG.

Personally, I doubt he did anything really improper. Team Trump maybe got voter/soc media data from Russia, which is illegal, but actually more politically embarrassing than legally perilous. Trump was desperate to say "he won" massively, without help, he just kicked Obama and Hillary's asses because he had the best words. All he really had to say was "oops."

Trump's financial dealigs with Russia before the election are probably technically legal in that he reported all his income, but illegally gotten Russian money is behind a lot of casinos.

Last edited:
Why would an INNOCENT man want protection from an investigation?

There you have it. This basically proves Trump’s guilt. Innocent people don’t act like this.

Trump wanted Sessions' protection from probe

Trump wanted Sessions to Protect Him From the Russian Probe

To be clear, Trump wanted his AG not to recuse himself as many other AG's had not in similar circumstances.

What question?
You ask what question?
Lol
Typical deplorable!

5th time asked
Odium is slightly misplaced. Sessions recused because his disclosures of whom he met with WHILE WORKIGN FOR THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN
Ah yes that's right....should have just told the truth or remembered a little damn better. Still think Sessions should resign.

[
You ask what question?
Lol
Typical deplorable!

5th time asked
Odium is slightly misplaced. Sessions recused because his disclosures of whom he met with WHILE WORKIGN FOR THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN
Ah yes that's right....should have just told the truth or remembered a little damn better. Still think Sessions should resign.
Yeah, Trump should have just done "oops." And he should have fired Sessions early on.

Unfortunately, Trump's now on record of trying to shut down an investigation of Russian hacking and interference, and his motives now may not just be a egotist not wanting to admit he got "extra help," but to cover up prior financial dealings. And he may have suborned perjury about the meeting with the Russian spy.

Why would an INNOCENT man want protection from an investigation?

There you have it. This basically proves Trump’s guilt. Innocent people don’t act like this.

Trump wanted Sessions' protection from probe

Trump wanted Sessions to Protect Him From the Russian Probe

To be clear, Trump wanted his AG not to recuse himself as many other AG's had not in similar circumstances.
Sessions met with Russians, got caught and lied about it. And you don’t think he should have recused himself?

Forum List

Back