New Red Governors

"True Blue" Illinois and Maryland both elect Repub governors.
WTF is going on here?

Hand the idiot the mic. Then every one knows he's an idiot and not just someone asking for the mic.

(Exposure)

WTF is going on here?

Hand the idiot the mic. Then every one knows he's an idiot and not just someone asking for the mic.

You mean "better to remain silent and keep 'em guessing than open your mouth and remove all doubt?" That's sound advice you might want to consider.

I lost count of how many governors turned red from blue. It all happened so fast! Look out 2016!

Clearly the Disappointed (or Disappointing) Dems just decided to stay home.

From Fox News...a sea of red governorships...

Untitledm_zps344f7f2b.png

2014 Midterm Elections Politics Fox News

WTF is going on here?

You mean "better to remain silent and keep 'em guessing than open your mouth and remove all doubt?" That's sound advice you might want to consider.

If the Nix it Party get's into office, it's probably better for the Left at this point. When Ted Cruz got power and shut down the Government, it woke up massive amounts of Americans that were normally focused on things such as sports.

I doubt you are wrong but I also wonder why you are uneducated enough to get news from Fox..........OH MISSOURI!

Yeah ... even Mass just was just called Red. It looks lie the Dems are being punished by their base. Maybe the Dem incumbents just weren't leftist enough to satisfy them.

The Illinois win was amazing. But last I heard was that Quinn wasn't conceding. If anyone's got an update I'd appreciate it. My radio reception tonight is sucking big time.

Red states were meant to win this election. Let's see their "Progress and Change" LOL. (Oh wait, I can't just hate everything Obama does? There was more to it?)

When the poor get even more poor, who will they blame?

Or do you believe workers will get paid more under Republican power lol. Keep fighting for your own poverty kids. I know how to grow food and I'm not superficial. I'll be just fine until you learn your own lesson.

WTF is going on here?

If the Nix it Party get's into office, it's probably better for the Left at this point. When Ted Cruz got power and shut down the Government, it woke up massive amounts of Americans that were normally focused on things such as sports.

I doubt you are wrong but I also wonder why you are uneducated enough to get news from Fox..........OH MISSOURI!

Where else but Fox?

P.S. - I was educated in liberal Maryland...oops.

If anyone wants a really good laugh check out Newsbusters. Media is going into a complete freaking meltdown.

:lol:

As World Crumbles in on Dems, ABC Clings to War on Women

NBC's Chuck Todd Denies GOP Wave; Changes Mind 45 Minutes Later

MSNBC's Maddow: Sure Cory Gardner Wins Seat, Dems 'Won the Argument'

Matthews: Grimes Can Easily Win in 2016 If Rand Paul Doesn't Run

Cranky Andrea Mitchell Slams 'Scary,' 'Non-Factual' GOP Ads -

MSNBC Panic on Midterms: 'I Don't Know What Good News Would Be' -

Cancel Midterms Since They 'Harm' American Politics, NY Times Demands -

NewsBusters

Damn that Cruz shutdown! People surely remembered a PRINCIPLED man!

The shut down was Nihilism. It's just like political debate. If you refuse to debate and shut down the conversation, it doesn't make you correct....It makes you a dictator of the debate and by default, you lose.

Yeah ... even Mass just was just called Red. It looks lie the Dems are being punished by their base. Maybe the Dem incumbents just weren't leftist enough to satisfy them.

It's independents that really kicked the democrats asses.

The GOP had better do it right.

People are in no mood to keep assholes.

WTF is going on here?

Where else but Fox?

P.S. - I was educated in liberal Maryland...oops.

Educated +Follow Fox News doesn't go hand in hand there kiddo.

Damn that Cruz shutdown! People surely remembered a PRINCIPLED man!

The shut down was Nihilism. It's just like political debate. If you refuse to debate and shut down the conversation, it doesn't make you correct....It makes you a dictator of the debate and by default, you lose.

I usually stay away from your threads, as you are OUT THERE...somewhere, but I see you have no idea about principles, and I would expect ethics and morals as well.

Forum List

Back