"New protocol" after declaring a national emergency

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
What every future president must now do AFTER declaring a national emergency, is to get on Air Force One ......and take off for a weekend of golfing in sunny Florida.

Please take note of this new protocol......

Oh the horrors! I am so incensed!!

Not really. Just kidding.

Oh the horrors! I am so incensed!!

Not really. Just kidding.
oh you dont find executive actions as an overreach. Tell me about it "patriot"

How is exercising his executive privileged by declaring a national emergency and "overreach"?

He has every authority granted him by the US constitution. The "overreach" will be those liberal hacks in the courts who are attempting to scuttle Trump by legislating from the bench.

Apparently, executive action is only overreaching when a Republican does it.

• Banned
How is exercising his executive privileged by declaring a national emergency and "overreach"?

Even a Trump cult member should wonder why, when calling for a national emergency, the orange clown also adds, ".....I really didn't have to do this.....".................LOL

What every future president must now do AFTER declaring a national emergency, is to get on Air Force One ......and take off for a weekend of golfing in sunny Florida.

We got him this time! Part 78,943

It's so nice for Trump to be blessed with White Privilege.

I thought in the "Rose Garden" speech he said he didn't have a problem, but declaring a national emergency to get funding.

I don't know how they expect this clown to build a wall, he can't even assemble a cabinet that will stay together.

I don't know how they expect this clown to build a wall, he can't even assemble a cabinet that will stay together.

Actually, Trump's cabinet members struggle just to keep out of prison..........

Most previous national emergencies have been declared over curbing transactions regarding Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Ukraine, swine-flu epidemics, etc.....

Trump's "national emergency" is meant to curb a revolution by his moronic cult members.

This is how a president should handle a national emergency.......
lol

lol

I agree ... calm in the face of catastrophe.

He's an inspiration to all Americans

lol

I agree ... calm in the face of catastrophe.

He's an inspiration to all Americans

The fucking clown IS the catastrophe.............LMAO

Forum List

Back